Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:17 pm
Yay kilts! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:11 pm
I'm so gettign myself a red kilt and red scotts hat- AND some donation items, too >_< I neeed more gold.. *considers holding another art auction*  

Protocol Rain

Business Businessman

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:47 am
Hey about a month later for this new update...and people complain about them being too far apart. Silly people.

Anyway new hairstyles and new housing items <3

I think most of the hairstyle colors are way too neon bright. Seriously they are so freaking bright.... d'oh! I like the shape and stuff and if I got one (yeah right) I'd get the brown hairstyle, because I have never had my avatar have black hair. Thats just too dark for me, my nice black head items would never show up.

I think the new housing items look promising. They have more fun accessories as well some new furniture, I might have use for a different table and floor pillows. But my Gaia Home totally rocks and I have a lot of fun with it so I am very glad to see new stuff being done with housing. Ahh the glory of it all is pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:52 pm
i like the kilts, i have one but can't put it on sweatdrop yes i also like the new hair items too, but they do seem a tad bright. i love the styles too whee i wish i could see what it looks like with laurels on though sweatdrop  

nrasjaa

Morwen Laicoriel

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:20 am
Yeah, the hair's a bit bright, but I love them anyway. 3nodding The Pom is absolutely halarious. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:38 am
ninja  

Pyuun

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:39 pm
Angelic and Demonic Guitars...OMG

I love the Angelic Guitar because I do lean towards the Angelic accesories like a whore cool

I wish the 3 Secondary positions of th Demonic Guitar didnt equip to the tail slot >.<

I forsee many people being pissed off about these items being abused in AT for weeks to come.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:52 pm
Dorg Endo

I love the Angelic Guitar because I do lean towards the Angelic accesories like a whore cool

I wish the 3 Secondary positions of th Demonic Guitar didnt equip to the tail slot >.<

I forsee many people being pissed off about these items being abused in AT for weeks to come.

I love the angelic one, aswell. heart That may be true, but, lets hope not. xDDD  

Tuxedo Douche

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:52 pm
Dorg Endo

Already am. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:56 pm
Oh hell no they equip the tail slot. gonk gonk gonk
Thats ******** BS mad

Sigh, well I guess I wont be using them often at all. Regaurdless Its kina sucks they had to make the first instuments angelic / demonic. A regualar black guitar I think would of been much nicer, and then like a drum or an acoustic guitar. AH well.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:57 pm
candycrack
Thats ******** BS mad

Sigh, well I guess I wont be using them often at all. Regaurdless Its kina sucks they had to make the first instuments angelic / demonic. A regualar black guitar I think would of been much nicer, and then like a drum or an acoustic guitar. AH well.

Or even a theme all it's own. I'm getting rather tired of all these Angelic/Demonic items; it just leads to more rates going along the lines of "You have too any A/D items, drop 'em".  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:00 pm
My avatar is such an Angelic whore right now xd
See normaly guitars would not have worked as well for donation items. Because there would have only been two choices....this makes me think the Store in Barton with the music on top might open soon and normal guitars will be able to be bought there. Thats is something to look foreward too.  

Dorg Endo

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:01 pm
Crawlerette
candycrack
Thats ******** BS mad

Or even a theme all it's own. I'm getting rather tired of all these Angelic/Demonic items; it just leads to more rates going along the lines of "You have too any A/D items, drop 'em".
I agree.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:10 pm
I sorta like 'em, but I don't think I'm gonna buy one. I do like the angelic and nightmare sets but the guitars just don't look that cool. Plain guitars really would have looked cooler. I'm hoping that the little music store is going to open soon-ish, so I might be able to buy one.

I can't believe the guitars take up a tail slot. That is so weird. 0o;

KP

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:14 pm
i like how the angelic one can be sort of twisted around you, it's good because you can use it not just as a guitar 3nodding i like these items whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games