Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:51 pm
"Shizume...why? I TRUSTED YOU!!!!" Ryo yelled. He tried to look so confused that he didn't know what was going on. The sound ninja began to laugh and scoff at him. Hmph...these fools don't even know what's going to hit him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:40 pm
"Why would you trust Orochimaru's daughter" Shizume said but her eyes told a diffrent story. "Take them with us" Shizume said walking ahead of everyone.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:46 pm
"How could I have fallen for this." Ryo sighed and held his head down. He occasionally glanced at Shizume.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:22 pm
Shizume winked at the others. "Where going to the sand village first. I want to talk to the Kazekage"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:44 pm
Ryo continued looking down at the ground. He thought to himself why they are going to the Sand Village. It finnaly dawned on him that we need to know why they wanted to destroy the academy. He then began to think about Alita again. "Alita.... where did you go?" he muttered under his breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:08 pm
"Actually I have a change in plans. I'm going to find someone who was kiddnapped." Shizume said walking towards her house just as the others followed.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:16 pm
Ryo was pushed by one of the ninja's and Ryo trips and falls. "Umph..."

"Get up..." One of the ninjas commanded.

Ryo slowly got back up and they pushed him down to the ground again. All of the sound ninja began to laugh at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:46 am
"...." Mizuumi said and did nothing.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:56 am
This is so degrading. Ryo began to sigh and continued walking. But I must go along with the plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:01 am
"Hey did I say you can 'push' them around? You listen to what I say Understand?" Shizume said not even looking at the ninja then she suddenly dissapeared behind the ninja and whispered something to Ryo. "Hey sorry for what there doing I'll try and keep them more orginaized"

The sound ninja froze at the tone of Shizume's voice. then "Understood Shizume-san"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:05 am
Ryo whispered back, "It's ok. I'll be alright. Just keep leading them on." He continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:13 am
"Someone went missing and I want to find her. Orochimaru might be interested in her." Shizume remarked leading the sound ninja to her house. Shizume searched around but found nothing so she made a few handsighns and drew blood. "Summoning jutsu" Shizume said summoning a medium sized snake named Kio. "Kio I whant you took look around and see if you can pick up diffrent heat waves." Shizume said to Kio. "I understand" Kio said slithering off into each room finally went into Shizume roon then reported back "In that room there two diffrent heat waves on was on the bed and the other was standing right over the bed." Kio said pointing to Shizume's room. "Alright Kio memorize those two heat waves." Shizume said picking Kio and placing him around her neck. Then started walking.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:23 am
Ryo said nothing and just walked along with the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:32 am
It seemed almost like Mizuumi liked her feet because that was all she looked at.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:14 am
Ryo looked over to Mizuumi and then over to Tsunade. Soon his stomach began to growl. "Uh..." Why now..... He held his head down out of hunger.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games