Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:35 pm
"Gaara YOU LITTLE LIAR THAT NEVER HAPPENED!" Said Kankuro
"Oh yes it did I got it on video tape" said Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:38 pm
((leon, if you could, please put Kankuro's talking in blue.))

eek "Um...I guess we'll leave it at that."
"What do you want Gaara? What do you want for taking YOUR FREAKIN' SAND OF MY LEG!?"

As Clar started to catch up, he saw that Gaara was holding some guy with weird makeup on his face by the leg with his sand. As Clar came to Darz, he asked, "What happened?"

"Well, I nearly bumped into that guy with the weird makeup,"
"IT'S NOT WEIRD!"
" burning_eyes ...um...yeah. And then Gaara grabbed his leg with his sand and then you came into view and it turns out that that guy is Gaara's brother and I'm hungry." eek "That...explained a lot..." stare  

viewtifulkye

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:46 pm
"wow.....that was a fast explanation........" Serene said as she sweat dropped at Darz............and then she turned to Kankuro. "actually, it does sound like something you would do, by the way Gaara described you to me......" Serene said while laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:50 pm
"Oh and Kankuro" Said Gaara
Yes Gaara?" Said Kankuro
"There are two things you can do for me one is not screw this freindship like the last one the second thing is stop wearing haircurlers to bed" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:55 pm
Serene looked at Kankuro shocked..."YOU WEAR HAIR CURLERS TO BED?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!!!!" she said while laughing her head off.....then looked at him, face allred, tears streaming down her face and laughing really hard..."sorry Kankuro, I just never heard of a guy wearing hair curlers to bed........"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:57 pm
Darz turned to Clar. "This just gets weirder everytime..."  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:58 pm
(um it wont go blue for some reason)
"Gaara I will kill you get ready!" Said Kankuro
"Not again sweatdrop fine then I'm ending this *does desert coffin on arms and legs* See what happens huh" Said Gaara
*hey guys I gotta go to bed I got school tommorow g'nite*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:03 pm
**NOOOOO!!!! DONT LEAVE!!!!WAHHH! AND I WAS HAVING FUN!!!** when Serene saw Gaara do the sand coffin on Kankuro again, she just giggled..."I guess you'll never learn will you, Kankuro?" she said laughing.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:09 pm
((Highlight the words that you want to turn a certain color and go to the top of the window that shows the smilies and look for color. After you find it, select the color that you want those words to be and they will be that way.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:27 am
(thanks for telling me that)
"Not again what did you do this time Kankuro?" Said a girl with a really big fan
"I didn't do nothing!" Said Kankuro  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:57 pm
"Damn it if you guys are going to be messing around I'll find him myself then I'm gonna find Orochimaru and kill is a**." Shizume said walking off.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:21 pm
"Um just so you know the kazekage isn't the...." Said Gaara
"Gaara shut the heck up!" Said Kankuro
"Do I need to kill you" Said Gaara
"No" Said Kankuro
"Good now shut up like I was saying he isn't the kazekage anymore it's some guy who loves snakes *hint hint*" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:53 pm
Shizume stopped when she head the snakes part, "Take me to him now or." she saod in a demanding voice her eyes turning a golden yellow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:52 pm
"I seriously doubt that the Kazekage is Orochimaru but whatever. Let's just go."  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:55 pm
"Does this orochimaru guy love snakes?" Asked Gaara  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games