Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:02 pm
Arthien
The tears stopped immediately. Helena, confused but still terrified, stuttered out: "See me again? I've never seen you before in my life." She wanted to sit up, but wasn't sure what would happen if she moved, so she remained stationary.

"oh that’s right. I wiped your memory. You have no idea who you are or anything do you!" Joa Boo gave a small laugh and smirked. the smile twisting across his face seemed grim and evil. This scythe in his hand cracked against the ground and lifted you up to his face. Both his eyes where now hidden behind a mass of his long unkempt hair. If the man every looked crazy, it was now, as his long purple/ gray hair stung and broke around his face like snakes.
"It has been a long time my sweet Helena. Its a great thing you have forgotten me, but I'm afraid you can no longer live in the shadows!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:10 pm
Helena stopped breathing. "No," she said softly. "Wha...Why?" she asked softly. Inside, she was screaming. Why the hell would you put me through this?! I've spent seven centuries searching for answer! Seven centuries alone! What on Earth did I do to deserve this?! And it just so happened that the one person who could help her turned out to be JoaBoo's worst enemy.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:27 pm
Arthien
Helena stopped breathing. "No," she said softly. "Wha...Why?" she asked softly. Inside, she was screaming. Why the hell would you put me through this?! I've spent seven centuries searching for answer! Seven centuries alone! What on Earth did I do to deserve this?! And it just so happened that the one person who could help her turned out to be JoaBoo's worst enemy.

"Oh, but haven't you just been dying to know who the real Helena is. I left you with a single note a few hundred years ago, telling you only your name. Nothing else would matter, but its time you come to realize it. I need your memories to bring a few things back." Joa Boo spoke slowly as if he was reading off your death sentence. His eyes stayed hidden as a whirl of energy passed through him and all around. Slowly you and Joa Boo sank through the ground into the shadows.
"I will need all of cooperation Helena. Please don't disappoint me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:33 pm
"No," Helena repeated. "NO!" she was writhing, trying to get away, but she knew it was useless. JoaBoo was easily twice her size. Alll she could do was close her mind. Sing something! she told herself. that one song was the only one she could think of: "The road goes ever on and on..." No! she said again, you don't know where you learned it! Think of something else.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:53 pm
Arthien
"No," Helena repeated. "NO!" she was writhing, trying to get away, but she knew it was useless. JoaBoo was easily twice her size. Alll she could do was close her mind. Sing something! she told herself. that one song was the only one she could think of: "The road goes ever on and on..." No! she said again, you don't know where you learned it! Think of something else.

"Come on now Helena. Think real deep, I'll even help you." Joa Boo spoke slowly, as if his words would help you remember the more he dragged them. Then suddenly he lifted his head. His eyes looked deep into yours as you sank deeper into the shadows. He left eye was a black mass, nothing but a gapping hole that was fixed into the dark symbol that like two roses hanging over a pond. Very quickly, as if all time was being sped up, you where all alone, surrounded by the darkness. Then as quickly as you had vanished you where back, strapped down to a experimental table. Joa Boo was still at your side and his black eye on you.

"Now Helena. I know you have something I want. How do I know? Because I was there with you the whole time. You used to be so cute when you where younger. Course I couldn't stand your guts but deep down inside I really cared about you. Now tell me Helena" Joa Boo said putting latex gloves over his massive fists and sliding a heavy sheet over top of your body. "What do you remember of mom and dad."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:21 pm
"What?" Helena said. She began to struggle against the straps, trying to get up. "I am not related to you!" she yelled. Helena was strong, but whatever was holding her to the table was stronger. The lack of movement just made her more angry. "I remember nothing!" She retreated into a cold fury, saving her strength for whenever she would be released. She would not let JoaBoo get to her mind. She would rather die than let him get a hold of something important to him.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:23 pm
Arthien
"What?" Helena said. She began to struggle against the straps, trying to get up. "I am not related to you!" she yelled. Helena was strong, but whatever was holding her to the table was stronger. The lack of movement just made her more angry. "I remember nothing!" She retreated into a cold fury, saving her strength for whenever she would be released. She would not let JoaBoo get to her mind. She would rather die than let him get a hold of something important to him.

"NO Helena Mitsogeious. Not just related, you are my blood sister, younger and you used to love me. You used to play in the corn fields with me when you where young. I erased all of your memories when mother and Father where killed by vampires. Our poor civilization had never seen creatures like those before and couldn't defend them selves. Ha, serves them right. They exiled me from the empire 100 years earlier and that’s was the worst mistake of that filth of a country. You where the only one that still loved me after I was exiled. I would sneak back into the empire and bring you with me to the corn fields we always played in. I would show you all the new tricks I had learned and you loved it. I can remember your face light up when I disappeared into the shadows and reappear on the other side of you. Helena, you are my sister. I am asking for your help. As your brother. You must understand what happened a few hundred years ago I did to save you. When the empire got ransacked by a group of Vampires I saved you. Brought you with me to my laboratory back then when I worked with Drew and Sogue and infected you as a vampire. Although the blood line I gave wasn't a complete vampire sample it would make you immune to vampires. You can not become a vampire but can do everything they can do. I gave you your child wish. That was to become something powerful. Then some how you found Mom and Dad, even while you tried to get back with them they wouldn't except you or love you because of what you had become. They hated you and in turn you hated me. I couldn't bare to lose you, so I wiped your memory completely and left you with nothing but your name. I knew in a few years it would be safe to bring back your memory's, only if I could make everything good again. I don't know what you have heard about me Helena, but you have me all wrong. I love you Helena, and I want to help you. I want to make everything ok again. I can do that for you." Joa Boo's gaping eye reflected your own face. You could see deep into him. He was truly sincere.
"I can make things better for all of you if you will just help me. It was all planned. Everything that you have gone through sense you last remember. It was all planned up until now."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:38 pm
Once again, Helena wasn't breathing. She was his sister. This man who had raged war upon the Omega Alliance. He was her brother. "I..." she stuttered. She couldn't think of anything to say. She was thankful that she'd found someone to help her get back her memories, but she didn't want to trust him. "If...if you really do love me, will you....will you let people be? Stop this war? Let Sogue and me see each other again?" She was almost on the verge of tears. She was debating in her mind different things. "I don't want my memories back, unless you stop this war. I don't want to remember that you are my brother, that we played together in the corn fields, unless you stop hurting people. If you can't promise me that, then I don't want to remember you." She said this last sentence with as much venom as she could muster.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:09 pm
Arthien
Once again, Helena wasn't breathing. She was his sister. This man who had raged war upon the Omega Alliance. He was her brother. "I..." she stuttered. She couldn't think of anything to say. She was thankful that she'd found someone to help her get back her memories, but she didn't want to trust him. "If...if you really do love me, will you....will you let people be? Stop this war? Let Sogue and me see each other again?" She was almost on the verge of tears. She was debating in her mind different things. "I don't want my memories back, unless you stop this war. I don't want to remember that you are my brother, that we played together in the corn fields, unless you stop hurting people. If you can't promise me that, then I don't want to remember you." She said this last sentence with as much venom as she could muster.

"Dear Helena. You misunderstand once again the world around you. It was not I who started this war. I have a master plan that will lead to some necessary deaths but there is sacrifice where ever you go. The Omega alliance was started by my biggest advisory, Mitus, and they where the ones who attacked me. I had built the Dark Hand out of the lonely, the dying, the hated. The people you hate fight for me, because I promise them all one thing, a life better then the one they where given. Do you think they asked to be hated or creatures that no one else wants around. The oppressed, the weak, the small, they all join me and become apart of what is called the Dark Hand to symbolize a change, a unity of the lower hand that will one day have it better. my vision is to make everything perfect. Perfection is my goal, and I am almost there. Don't you see it, the Omega alliance is built up of all those who are high stuck up wealthy people with good names. They want to keep those lower then them below their feet and will do anything to keep them there, even go to WAR." Joa Boo's voice was calm and collected. He didn't show much emotion except for his extreme sincerity with every word. His hands folded over one another as he crossed the lab room and over to a window from the peak of the tower you where in. His mind suddenly felt distant, as if remembering. His thoughts where so heavy you could feel them moving.

"Helena is there anything you would want more right now then to be with Sogue?" he asked switching his voice back over to a cold tone that suggested his higher schemes of things. "What would you give in order to see those that you love?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:03 pm
Helena stayed silent. She would give the world to see Sogue again. But she couldn't let JoaBoo know that. She didn't trust him, no matter how they were related. Her morals were with Sogue and his comrades. She would stay silent and nothing could make her speak. She feared that anything she might say would hurt more people. Closing her eyes, she brought the song into her mind, the calming tones of a journey: "The road goes ever on and on..." A slight smile brought up the corners of her mouth.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:19 pm
((how long you going to be on))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:34 pm
Arthien
Helena stayed silent. She would give the world to see Sogue again. But she couldn't let JoaBoo know that. She didn't trust him, no matter how they were related. Her morals were with Sogue and his comrades. She would stay silent and nothing could make her speak. She feared that anything she might say would hurt more people. Closing her eyes, she brought the song into her mind, the calming tones of a journey: "The road goes ever on and on..." A slight smile brought up the corners of her mouth.

"Fine. If your not willing to coroperate, then there is no need for you to. I can read you like a book. There is nothign concealed within you that I can not use and dispose of as if it was my own." Joa Boo's voice was filled with his own frustration and countered Helena's song. You could feel his mind crawling through your own, searching for whatever he wanted.
"Dear Helena please understand. Sogue doesn't even get it. I tried to help him and we even worked together as a team for a very long time. I brought him back for you." Joa Boo gave a wild smirk and snapped his fingers.

((to Sogue))
Suddenly from amidst your own shadow brought about by the hot yellow sun hanging high in the sky, another one of those mistive dark blobs shot from around your feet and sucked you up like a small insect for its meal. The blob swallowed you whole as its insides captured you like some super strong magnet. Your body became motionless as it even became hard to breath. Then slowly it pulled you back through the same shadow which it had came from. Everything went dark until nothing.

((back to helena))
"You see Helena, I brought Sogue back to recreate this perfect world. To prove I could remake all things. Sogue is just the first of billions of things I can bring back. Now you are my next specimen. I will attempt to dig deep into your own memories, way back before our parents discovered you where a vampire and hated you. They will be back and will still love you. It will be perfect. I am simply doing all that God wouldn't do. I want his perfect world here, and i will be the one to create it." As Joa Boo spoke Sogue soaked up from the ground, still stuck within the grasp of the black blob. Joa Boo dropped his hands and Sogue fell form out of the blob and on to the floor, weak and coughing for air.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:23 pm
"Why would you want perfect? You can grow from perfect." Helena said, forgetting her vow of silence. "There'd be no room for improvement. Nothing to gain from life. It'd be pointless." Helena gasped as Sogue fell to the floor and renewed her efforts against the straps holding her to the table. JoaBoo slipped from her mind. All she wanted to do was help Sogue up and hug him and kiss him and have him tell her everything will be okay. Maybe he could tell her she wasn't related to this monster. "Sogue..." Helena whispered, her voice full of relief that he was alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:57 pm
Sogue could barely see, things in the room moving strangely. He recognised the prescenses in the room instantly. His nemesis and his lover. He didn't see a connection, but reached for his daggers...what he felt were the only things he could rely on. Still, he was slow and could barely move, could only cough out words at Joa-Boo. "What am I doing here, monster?"  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:09 pm
Arthien
"Why would you want perfect? You can grow from perfect." Helena said, forgetting her vow of silence. "There'd be no room for improvement. Nothing to gain from life. It'd be pointless." Helena gasped as Sogue fell to the floor and renewed her efforts against the straps holding her to the table. JoaBoo slipped from her mind. All she wanted to do was help Sogue up and hug him and kiss him and have him tell her everything will be okay. Maybe he could tell her she wasn't related to this monster. "Sogue..." Helena whispered, her voice full of relief that he was alive.

"I wouldn't even attempt to fight the ethics in perfection my dear. I have thought many years on such a thing and I know by law of physics that I am right. Now like you say is one is perfect then they have no where else to go, no reason or way to grow. Well the basic reason of change, or evolution is you will, is to reach perfection, to achieve the highest its will can fathom. If I could bring perfection to you, there would be no reason to grow, nor would there be any want to grow. You are as far and as good as you want, there is nothing more to it. It is a funny thing how most people can not grasp the theory of perfection. We are all told nothing is perfect. Well I say what if there is nothing. Is that not perfection. The void of everything and all things is perfectly nothing, and if everything was good. Then everything would be perfectly good. The only thing you have to worry about is if everything is good, then those things that aren't as good as everything else become bad. Its relative. So perfection in a sense is relative. Just like the laws of physics. Though the second law I believe states that no matter can be created or destroyed, I have been able to pick all matter into two polar groups, the positive and negative. There are all solids, liquids, and gases." Joa Boo started on a rant. his voice very instructive sounding as his words cracked into you like the blood pulsing through your body. His leaned over to Sogue and lifted him to his legs and shook him out like a rag doll. His massive figure turned back around to Helena and gazed back at her with his huge gaping eye and gave a smile.
"My dear Helena, you must see it. if all matter is put into these three groups we can never achieve perfection. Its much easier to believe that all matter is made up of what is known as chi or karma. This universal matter is what shapes all things and once you can see it that way, you are able to manipulate it to your choosing. That is how the mystics work, illusionist, dreamers, they are all working on a system of negative and positive karma. Then what if you took everything and made it pro.? What would happen? Perfection you see." Joa Boo seemed excited with his works, as he pointed to Sogue like he was some example.
"Sogue is all pro energy, and me, I am all net energy. You can say by theory that me and Sogue are polar opposites. So i can not exists in your perfect world, but either can Sogue do to the fact that he is not real, to say, unless you too are all positive energy."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games