Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:07 pm
Serene folded her arms and looked at both Gaara and yashamaru, and raised an eyebrow. "you know I can hear everything you are saying......right??" she said matter-of-factly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:10 pm
"Yesa it's just more fun to do this it makes us feel like spies" Said Gaara and Yashamaru at the same time  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:13 pm
Serene eolled her eyes. "Idiots....." she mumbled sarcastically, trying not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:14 pm
"Were sorry" Said Gaara and Yashamaru with big puppy eyes  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:16 pm
"Oh give me a break......." she said playfully, starting to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:24 pm
"Well Gaara I suggest that you send Temari and Kankuro a letter asking them to visit you" Said Yashamaru smiling
"I'll do that" Said Gaara Smiling  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:37 pm
*Knock Knock Knock*
"I wonder who that could be" Said Gaara getting out of bed and walking to the front door of the apartment
"Hold on I'm coming" said Gaara as he opened up the door
"How you doing little bro" Said Temari and Kankuro standing outside the front door of the apartment with smiles on their faces
"What are you guys doing here?" Said Gaara confused
"We came to live with you silly, because Dad kicked us out of the house" Said Temari
"Hold on I have to check on this with somebody first" Said Gaara smiling
"Hey Serene wake up we have company" Said Gaara
"Serene?!" Said Temari and Kankuro at the same time  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:01 pm
Serene drowsily opened her eyes. "hmmm?" she said, yawning and rubbing her eyes, walked up to Gaara. "yea.......I'm awake......." she peered over at Kankuro and Temari tiredly. "hey whats up?" she said waking up a little.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:04 pm
"Well don't just stand out there all day, come in" Said Gaara happily
"Ok, Gaara are you feeling ok?" Said Temari
"I'm just fine guys" Said Gaara Smiling
"Temari did... did you just see what I did??" Said Kankuro stammering a little"Yeah I did if you mean Gaara Smiling" Said Temari Now a little scared
"Um Serene you don't mind sharing your room with Temari do you?" Said Gaara as his smile slowly faded
"Gaara who is this chick and is she single" Said Kankuro
"This is Serene and NO SHE IS NOT SINGLE!" Said Gaara as he hit Kankuro  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Serene just giggled at what they were saying. "He has always ben happy...........at least ever since we've been together...." she said looking at Gaara and blushing, huddling close to him in his arms.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:10 pm
"Oh and um Serene they maybe living here for a while the kazekage kicked them out his house" Said Gaara
"Yeah He's a class A JERK!" Said Kankuro  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:19 pm
"Actaully you know what Temari can sleep in the spare bedroom here, Kankuro here can sleep in the living room, on the couch, Where he belongs" Said Gaara Laughing
"Hey whats that supposed to mean" said Kankuro  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:50 pm
Serene smiled at Temari and Kankuro and smiled. "sure, you guys can stay here, Temari you can use the spare bedroom, there is a closet for clothing, a bed and a dresser to put stuff on...so I guess you can start to unpack.............as for Kankuro..." she said directing her gaze at Kankuro. "you can have the couch for now....I was planning on adding an extra room someday..........so we can do that, and when it's done you can have that...or....you can have one of the rooms in the basement........" she said smiling. Then she looked over at a shocked Gaara. "yah....uhmm...I forgot to tell you...I have a basement.....and there is bedrooms, and a living room down there..." she said laughing nervously. "and, a bar.................."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:55 pm
"Did I hear someone say Bar where is it" Said Kankuro
"Serene you never should have said that" Said Gaara laughing  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Serene smaked her forhead. "I KNEW that I forgot something...I FORGIT that one story............." she said laughing as Kankuro glared at her. "crap........I wasn't supposed to say that...huh??" she said looking at Gaara nervously.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games