Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:56 pm
"Yeah, I guess. I saw you fighting earlier. You are pretty good. Come on, let's head over to the tower." He stepped over a pile of rubble and motioned for them to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:04 pm
Reks followed towards the tower. Too bad I'm not even a full ninja yet... he thought.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:11 pm
They entered the tower, and got to the mission room. "Excuse me, Hokage, (Tsunade) I would like to sign up myself, Alesi, and Reks for an A-rank mission. We could really use the money." "Sorry, but nobody has requested anything of A-rank material." Dang it, now what? Just then, Naruto busted into the room, saying "Old Lady Tsunade, can't you heal Lee now?!?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:14 pm
"Aha! My expertise. Don't worry yourself Tsunade! I'll take care of it!" He ran over to NAruto. "Were is he?"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:17 pm
Naruto said, "In the hospital, but it's not like you could help him. Old lady, please!" "Naruto, Reks is pretty good, I'm sure that-" "Shut up!"Annoying...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:19 pm
Reks flipped over Naruto's head, running to the hospital. If I can prove to Lady Tsunade that I can be usefull.... Mabey I can be promoted up a few ranks! he finally reached the hospital, looking for Lee's room now.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 pm
"Listen, kid. I'm a Jounin. You don't tell me to shut up." But he was already out of the door. "Okay. Arigatou gozaimasu. (That means thank you)"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:28 pm
Reks finally reached the room, seeing Lee injured badly. Crap... I've never delt with anything this serious before... Reks thought, sweating. He put his hands together, summoning a black chakara in the form of flames- the chakara of his demon. He waved his hands over Lee's body concentrating hard. He could feel good ki flowing out of him into Lee, curing him.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:34 pm
He turned, and saw Sasuke and Sakura standing at the door. "Hey. What's sup?" Sasuke said, "What are you doing here, and where's Naruto?" "I'm trying to find a mission, and Naruto went to go see Lee. I think." "Whatever.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:36 pm
Reks concentrated harder, making sure all of the wounds were healed properly.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:25 pm
I'll get on over to the hospital, see if Reks healed Lee yet. Sinn walked out of the tower and on over to the hospital. "Excuse me, do you know which room Rock Lee is in?" He said to the nurse. "Hai. He's in the right hall, fifth door on the right." "Arigatou gozaimasu." He entered the room, seeing Naruto, and Reks attempting to heal Lee. "How's it going?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:30 pm
"Hmm?" Reks said, looking up. He had just finished healing Lee, and Naruto was in awe.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:33 pm
"Dang man, how did you do something that a Sannin couldn't?!?!" He walked over, looking at Lee, totally healed.

((I was a little focused on the other rp so i didnt post here for a while))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 pm
"Hmm? I guess that means I should be a Sanin then!" Reks said, jokingly.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:44 pm
"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Anyway, we should start worrying about that house... " Sinn said. "I'm not going to sleep on the ground on the side of the street."
He sighed, and walked back out of the room. "If you think of something, come to the ramen shop that the name is hard to spell. I'm gonna go have a drink or two, or three, or four, or five, or six..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games