Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Savannah Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:22 pm
User Image

So, I am Savannah Cullen, I started reading Twilight just last summer, and I got so addicted I finished it in 3 hours. Seriously. As soon as we got to our destination *it was a road trip* I immediately forced my parents to buy me New Moon, and began obsessing over Eclipse. My all time favourite Character is Edward, and he owns my soul.

I started writing because of Twilight, I was inspired, and ended up being published. The published poem was called "The Lion And The Lamb" and yes, it was a Twilight poem. I write plenty of fanfiction, and aspire to one day write my very own Vampire Novel.

I wish to own a Silver Volvo S60R *Edward's car* and drive at incredible speeds. And I cannot wait until college, because I'm gonna apply to a bunch of places near Forks and Alaska, it looks beautiful. feel free to IM me or Email, just personally message me for info!

Wow I wrote alot. As my parting statement I will say that Jacob went too far in Eclipse, I no longer have anymore respect for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:19 am
Ello everyboday.
;D
Well, let me see. I'm currently 14.. and am stuck in the middle of nowhere in the state of Ohio. It's cold & unpleasant, yes, but we're numbed by boredom before winter's hold.
Hmm.. I believe I've just attained Twilight this er.. last year.. uhm. It was in 2007. I was already swamped in the book stores such as Borders and Barnes and Noble before I took Twilight from the shelf. I was in other series like the Blue Is For Nightmares series, the Peaches series, A Terrible Beauty series [I have yet to read the third. ><], and other books that usually contained fantasy/fiction or horror/suspense. Now & then I'll pick up a reality book. & yeah, I know I'm a bit of a book nerd. talk2hand
So yesh, being the arrogant fool that I am, I always peered at Twilight and it's sequels, whining as to why they were taking up the spaces on shelves with all of it's copies. I was being a bit of coward, not wanting to explore a larger genre variety. Finally, I suddenly snapped and bought the book, took it home, & devoured it in days. It would have been shorter, but I was keen on catching every detail and gawking at it's awesomefulness.
I quickly took New Moon and Eclipse followed afterwards. Now I'm quite excited for Breaking Dawn and the movie. However, the movie I have my doubts on.
The funny thing is, I was never fond of vampires. I always sided with the werewolves, & I'm still fond of them, only recently devouring the book Blood and Chocolate since I figured I'd never get to see the movie. The reason I tended to side with the werewolves was that I have a weird adoration for wolves, being a retired Role-player of them on MSN Groups. Anywhoo, the Twilight series now has me cursing every time I hear the name, Jacob. >< I understood a little more of him in Eclipse, but he always bugged me. Lolz.
WELL.. I have a need for music, as most sane or rational human beings do. So I shall share some of my favorite bands/artists. :];;
ACDC. Assemblage 23. Augustana. Avenged Sevenfold. Avril Lavigne. Blue October. Boys Like Girls. Breaking Benjamin. Breathe Carolina. Buckcherry. Chris Daughtry. Creed. Crossfade. Daft Punk. DHT. Disturbed. Evanescence. Fall Out Boy. Finger Eleven. Flyleaf. Goo Goo Dolls. Good Charlotte. Green Day. Hawk Nelson. Lifehouse. Linkin Park. Maroon 5. Mayday Parade. Metro Station. Muse. My Chemical Romace. New Found Glory. PANIC! At The Disco. Paramore. Okay the list is too long. x.x
If you want anymore, feel free to ask.
I'm easy to get along with and I don't mind PMs at all. :]
Thanks.
Can't wait to get to know ya'll.
<3
xRW.

x RainbowWH0RE

xTiffie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Hey everyone.
My name is Tiffany a.k.a xTiffie. I was born on October 12 and currently 15. Right now I live in Toronto, Canada and in grade 10.
I first read Twilight in July 2007, and every since I'be been obsessed with it.
I went to the Toronto book signing for Twilight in November.
I have my own Edward Cullen club on deviantART called Edward-Cullen-Fans, so if you a dA account join!
I love to read just about everything.
I also enjoy taking photos and using photoshop.
I love to listen to music, mostly alternative rock, punk, emo, screamo, indie and acoustic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:19 pm
Hello.
im `mc.pants
the name written on my birth cirtificate is Jessica, but most call me jessa.
im 13 years young and im obsessed with the Twilight Series
what got me intersted in twilight were my friends.
they wouldnt shut up about the damn book and it was driving me nuts.
i didnt know what the big deal was. of course untill i read it.
i read each book in less than two days and finished the series in less that 6 days.
they were some of the best days of my life, just spending ours living and feeling as bella felt. when her heart would need restarting so would mine. and i found that i have alot,i mean ALOT in common with alot of characters in the book.
after i read the series my friends were getting annoyed by me!. haha i thaught it was funny.
well. i have and oath to myself. i swear to read at least one chapter of one of the 3 books each night, and to this day for the past year i have kept to it.
my favoritest chapter in twilight
is chapter 13.cofessions
when bella and edward are in the medow,it just embraces me and i cry almostevery time i read it
i have read the seriese 7 or more times its crazy good and i catch myself thinking about the books constantly and comparing my daily life to bellas.
ive been to forks washington i live in oregon so its not much to far,
when i grow up i would love to have a yellow porche just like alices, i adore her...wanna know more? mail me:3  

`mc.pants

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:08 pm
Konban wa. I'm Dusk. I consider myself all of the following, and much more ^^; A Vampire, A Band Nerd, An Anime/Manga fanatic, Illiegally Insane, A Ninja ninja , A Wicked Fan, A Vampire Romance Novel Reader and Writer, twisted , and much more. I love Japan and Japanese History and Culture as well. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:52 pm
My name is MichiokoXIII or my friends call me Cassie or Mercy Mi birthday is July 1st, I'm 16 years young and a bookaholic hehe.....
I started reading Twilight ummmmmmmm i think august 2007 then instanyl had to go by New Moon and Eclipse
My Boyfriend standards were seriously raised after falling in love with Edward.
I love readin Manga's my favs are The devil Within-Tsuki no Shippo-Meru Puri-Princess Ai-Love Monster- Milk Crown... lol and so so much more biggrin
I write poetry *check out mi profile and drop a comment* and songs and short stories..... though i can't seem to stick to anything long term i tried got to page 215 then quit. lol
I love rock music to no extent but also Jpop and Jrock and well everything specially oldies hehe biggrin

My Favorite character is Alice Cullen i swear i'm not sure who i like more her or edward hehe they're both literal doers  

MichiokoXIII

Pudding1234

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:40 pm
Hey ya'll! i love Twilight and started reading the series early this year, i love Edward heart . Harry Potter is also a series i love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:44 pm
Hello.... I am Seductress of the Moon. Most call me Scooter girl (Long story). I am am 14 and a half years. I love Twilight like everyone else here, and I am a TEAM SWITZERLAND because I absolutely love Edward but Jake is cool too. I hope that Stephenie Meyer posts the next characters to her movie soon before I go absolutely crazy.  

Pristine Bubbles

hyuga_girl4life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:00 pm
hello, i am Hyuga_girl4life.
i started reading the Twilight books not too long ago, and iv already finished all three.
i completely fell in love with the books on the first chapter i read!!
i cant wait for the movie to come out!!!
my favorite charecters are goin to have to be Alice, and Edward, and Jacob. and i just can't decide wether Jacob or Edward would be better for Bella. well, if ne one wants to add me as a friend, i would be very happy to accept. i hope to get to know some new people here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:26 pm
Hello, I'm new.... and I love Twilight and it's accompanying book. I'm excited to get involved in the guild!  

[ M!DNIGHT ]

nax is back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:50 am
Wow, so I'm pretty much obssesed with Twilight. I read Twilight last weekened, and I started reading New Moon on Friday. So I'll probably read Eclipse next weekend. -_-

I am 15, and my name is nax is back, but just call me Nax, or Naxxie.

I love music, and I'm always looking for bands to look up. I like My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Silverstien, The Who, The Doors, The Go-Gos, The Ramones, GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!! I grew up with them!

I also draw obssesively, and the only other books I like more than Twilight, is Harry Potter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:17 am
Hello! I'm Tia <3 I am a all time book lover. Twilight is my favorite book out of all the books I've read (which is a lot) I started reading it I can't seem to remember but I know New Moon had just come out. I was excited to get Twilight because it was about vampires and it had a lot of pages , but some how I managed to finish the book in one day. Since I've gotten the book I have been completely obbessed with Twilight and the other books.
I also love writing things, I am currently writing( I should say typing) a book.
I love playing video games Kingdom Hearts is my fav. I also like DDR.
Pickles are awsome, I'm a very random person. =p
Hmmm what else is there, oh yes I am 17 and at times it doesnt seem like it but I am.
I love Josh Groban, he is my fav singer <3 But I love all kinds of music.
I also like to draw and I've been drawing since I was in middle school.
Edward Cullen rocks!!
And thats pretty much it!

Mochimin

Shy Cutie-Pie

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

xClaysxGirlx123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:10 pm
Hi everyone! I'm clarinetist123 and as you can see I love playing my clarinet. I'm in marching, symphonic, and community band. I love all of Stephenie Meyer's books.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:02 pm
Hello. I'm new to this guild and I can't wait to get involved and everything~ 3nodding

I go by Ririyo on Gaia or Kairei, but I don't mind being called Riri. =)
I simply adore Stephanie Meyer's writing, it's really good amazing. heart  

Ririyo

zero0kiryu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:46 pm
STREGONI BENEFICIIIIIIIII!!!! LOL!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games