Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:16 pm
Karissa, seeing that everyone's focus was centered on Estelluna and Arianna, turned invisible and moved to Cer's side. "I think you should go help her," she breathed into his air. "Of all of us, I think only you can teach her of love." She backed away, smiling slightly. Once back in her original spot, she turned visible again. Cer was the only one who noticed, he stared straight at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:33 pm
Rachel pretended not to notice Karissa's subtle escape, but when she reappeared again, she didn't notice at all, she was getting better at that.
"Nice..." she muttered.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:36 pm
Estelluna appeared deep in thought. If Karissa didn't know any better, she'd say she was sleeping while standing. For any human, she would say so. Karissa suddenly heard Rachel murmur "Nice." Her eyes darted to her. Who was she talking to, in the middle of this? Recently, Karissa thought irritably, she really wished she had the power to read minds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:09 am
Rachel shot a quick glance at Karissa, and she suddenly understood what Rachel had been talking about (her disappearing and reappearing). Fortuneatly, Estelluna was still in her trance too deeply to hear the exchange, no need to confuse her more. It almost worried Rachel that she was taking too long, what if this didn't work out well?  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:23 am
'Jasper, are you sure this is going to work?" Arianna asked through her mind. "I don't know, but anything's worth a shot" he replied. "True, don't overdue it though we don't all need to be killed." Arianna told him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:54 am
Rachel didn't see the silent exchange, but decided to start one of her own.
"Hello Edward. You know, if you speak directly to me with your mind, i can hear you." He slightly turned toward her.
"Oh really, well then I guess you can hear this."
"Yes, I can. What is up with you? Why are you so depressed?"
"Besides the obvious?" He smiled crookedly.
"Oh, well, I guess that would be it, wouldn't it?"
"So what are we going to do with this wolf? She's been standing there for at least 15 minutes."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:01 am
"Edward hon, chill out, it will all work out, but it's going to take time. If you want to go back to Bella you can" Arianna mind spoke to him. "Sorry if I interupted you guys i just picked up on his tension. I won't interupt again." she promised.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:08 am
It's ok, Rachel said to Arianna, even though Edward heard too. Next time he spoke with his mind to Rachel, but Arianna could hear too, only Rachel had limits on her hearing.
"If I go now to Bella, I'd just be leading them to her, I need to keep her safe, I need to."
Rachel squeezed his hand, he was really working himself up, nobody, NOBODY was going to let anything happen to Bella, ever. She thought so, and he heard that.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:48 am
"Nothing's going to happen to her" Arianna said, going over to him and taking his other hand. "Don't worry" she mind spoke to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:02 am
Estelluna started singing the lullaby the Tamer had sang a couple nights ago. It was a soft murmur, but it was clear what it was. She stared at the ground. She closed her eyes, opening them again. ''Only one person. But, I killed her out of excitment, not anger.'' She closed her eyes again. Slowly she became full wolf, mixed kind that is.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:17 am
"What's happening to her?" Esme asked. "I don't know. ALice are we in danger?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:25 am
''She's fine, unlike normal werewolves, are other side can control it. So she is under control, we can do it slower too.'' Cer stepped in. ''Besides, it we were in danger, puh.she would have killed you before you got here.'' Kiba joked. ''Might as well come in our home.'' Kiba opened shed like doors, exposing stairs. Something hissed at them. Kiba quickly got a 'sleepy time gun' and shot it. It yelped and a creature ran out faster than anyone could see. ''Sorry 'bout that, other creatures like it down there. Our home is below ground level, do it's freezing down there.'' Kiba and the others disappeared into the darkness, lighting lamps. ''It's a morge too.'' Estelluna looked at them grinning, still in wolf form.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:32 am
"I don't think we exactly need to be in a morgue to do this do we? can't we just do it up here?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:41 am
But Estelluna had left them there, and venture down. She went into the living room, the roof open beems. A wooden table, leather sofas and a kitchen on the side. A T.V. in the corner turned on, and the soft lights only bright enough to see basic forms. Faces, bodies, eyes, clothes, ect. Estelluna flipped on a couple of candels. The others already on the black leather sofa. Man, I haven't been in here in a while. Damit, Toboe, get your feet of the table! Estelluna talked to them with her mind. Toboe obied quickly and took his feet off.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:52 am
Sighing, Rachel followed Alice and Jasper down into the morgue/house. It wasn't ideal, but it would have to do. She pulled Edward down with her. She lost sight of Karissa for a moment, but she knew she was still there, she wondered if she had gone invisible again.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games