Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Prequel Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:07 am
Yarr!! there be the blaggard! Get back 'ere and surrender all yer space doubloons! pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:56 pm
Xizor and I should fight in a comic.

But, yeah I think the saddes film, if any was RotS.

The novel more than the film.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Storm TK421

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:57 am
Cale Darksun
Tazer49
Cale Darksun
There is not a single part in any star wars movie where I felt it necessary to express my sorrow with tears.

I mean, Arr.

I've never actually cried in a SW movie...but I felt like it when I first saw Luke return to Laars Homestead to find his only living reletives (to his knowledge) burnt to a crisp... gonk

the saddest part of the trilogy to me was Han getting Carbon frozen.

oh yeah, that was tough to watch, not as much anymore cause we know he survives...but the death of your only family would just suck stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:34 am
Tazer49
The only reason I didnt cry watching Ep. III was because I kept telling myself "It HAS to be this way, or IV-VI dont make sence" plus, I saw it at midnight opening night, and we were all very upset that the sound SUCKED in the theatre we were in. You cant watch any Star Wars without booming surround sound, it just isnt the same.... stare
Indeed it isn't. gonk You just gotta love surround sound.  

Amiiria

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:55 pm
I wonder what it was like before all three movies were out..

wondering what happens to Vader.

If Han survives

If Luke ever becomes a Jedi...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:05 pm
Is it me or did Palpatines and Windus fight seem... slow paced at some parts? Like it was going at half slow-mo. I dont know why, but I was just disapointed with that fight, altough not as bad as when grevious and Obi-Wan fought though.  

Darth-Isis

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:05 pm
give credit to palpatine. He's kinda old. Don't want to break a hip now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:35 pm
Darth-Isis
Is it me or did Palpatines and Windus fight seem... slow paced at some parts? Like it was going at half slow-mo. I dont know why, but I was just disapointed with that fight, altough not as bad as when grevious and Obi-Wan fought though.

Yea the fight was slow paced. I think it was a great fight though. It seemed every strike was strategically placed. It was more mental than fast.  

lord_cai

XxLast hopexX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:12 pm
Darth-Isis
Or Anikin and Obi-Wan's fight as well  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:22 pm
IMO the Ani-0bi fight was dragged out too long.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:35 pm
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:43 pm
lord_cai
Darth-Isis

Yea the fight was slow paced. I think it was a great fight though. It seemed every strike was strategically placed. It was more mental than fast.
I agree. It wasn't one of those Padawan battles like Maul vs. Obi-Wan in Ep. I, it was a battle of Masters, so they wouldn't attack so eagerly, they would make each strike where it counted.  

JRay18

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:53 pm
That's a good point.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:17 am
Is it me or did it seem like Windu had a chance of maybe beating Sidious if Anakin hadn't interfered?
I mean Windu was about even with Palpatine, Anakin just distracted things and well in the end we know what happens BUT apart from Yoda, Windu was the only decently strong master who lasted long against Sidious.  

Robin the Aussie

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:31 am
I thought so as well.
Yoda relies too much on the foprce to beable to pawn Palps easily.
Mace is much more Martial minded.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games