Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:33 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She laughed and started off down the hall. "So what did you do today?" she asked him, walking through the livingroom door way and making her way over to some unpacked boxes lining one of the walls.
He followed, then watched her, unsure whether to attempt to help. "Well, I watched the waves roll in on the beach most of the day, then headed out to change clothes before I camped out in a nearby tree in your front yard." He smiled playfully as if his agenda had been part of some devious plan.

She thought about that. "A tree? I would've put up a tent, but that's just me," she teased. She opened up the lid on one of the boxes and began pulling out some kimono that looked like they could've come straight out of the Tang Dynasty. "Hmmm...where to put these..." she said, thinking aloud.
He laughed, "I suppose that wouldn't be too comfortable." He walked over to her side, then looked about the room. "Above the couch, maybe," he suggested, his eyes focused on the point, imagining the object in that place.
She tilted her head and looked at the empty space. "Perfect," she declared. "Above the couch. In fact, I think this will be the Asian Room." She removed some swords and tapestries from the box and began envisioning where their places in the room would be. "You're a genius," she informed him, before setting out to take down the pictures of her pale friends and replacing them with the new objects.
He smiled, "Thanks. I suppose my decorative sense comes with my liking for gardening." He chuckled, taking one of the swords from her and hanging it and a rack next to a window, following suit with the other side.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:40 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She laughed and started off down the hall. "So what did you do today?" she asked him, walking through the livingroom door way and making her way over to some unpacked boxes lining one of the walls.
He followed, then watched her, unsure whether to attempt to help. "Well, I watched the waves roll in on the beach most of the day, then headed out to change clothes before I camped out in a nearby tree in your front yard." He smiled playfully as if his agenda had been part of some devious plan.

She thought about that. "A tree? I would've put up a tent, but that's just me," she teased. She opened up the lid on one of the boxes and began pulling out some kimono that looked like they could've come straight out of the Tang Dynasty. "Hmmm...where to put these..." she said, thinking aloud.
He laughed, "I suppose that wouldn't be too comfortable." He walked over to her side, then looked about the room. "Above the couch, maybe," he suggested, his eyes focused on the point, imagining the object in that place.
She tilted her head and looked at the empty space. "Perfect," she declared. "Above the couch. In fact, I think this will be the Asian Room." She removed some swords and tapestries from the box and began envisioning where their places in the room would be. "You're a genius," she informed him, before setting out to take down the pictures of her pale friends and replacing them with the new objects.
He smiled, "Thanks. I suppose my decorative sense comes with my liking for gardening." He chuckled, taking one of the swords from her and hanging it and a rack next to a window, following suit with the other side.

"I like that," she said, gesturing to the swords, and then hanging a tapestry of several Tang nobles on an open wall.  

Mystifying Social Disease

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:43 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"I like that," she said, gesturing to the swords, and then hanging a tapestry of several Tang nobles on an open wall.
"Beautiful," he commented. But he wasn't looking at the tapestry as he spoke. He smiled, then turned back to the boxes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:18 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He smiled, "Thanks. I suppose my decorative sense
comes with my liking for gardening." He chuckled, taking one of the swords from her and hanging it and a rack next to a window, following suit with the other side.

"Beautiful," he commented. But he wasn't looking at the tapestry as he spoke. He smiled, then turned back to the boxes.

She smiled too, before looking at the pictures she had taken down. She decided the one of the Eiffle Tower was going to be the first one she found a place for after the now Asian themed room was completed. "Where do you think this one should go?" she asked, holding up a tapestry featuring a group of elaborately dressed dancers.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:50 pm
kanangirl123
"Rachel is fine, I follow your eating habits, I met a vampire, Carlisle Cullen, a long long time ago, maybe 75 years ago when I was travelling through the U.S., he taught me everything. I am as safe to Arianna as any other human, at least at this point." Rachel pointed to her eyes, they were a deep chocolate brown. "They go white when I'm thirsty, I don't know why."

"How often do you feed then?" asked Karissa, intrigued. "I don't think humans would react very well to white irises. In fact, I think they'd run away screaming." she giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:29 pm
"Usually its about once a week. But then if I find anything near me, maybe in a mile radius, I go for it, just to make sure. Thats why I chose Forks, there's plenty of forest, so I can hunt without worrying about being found." Rachel turned to Linnea. "And yes, they do run away." Rachel grinned mischeviously. "That's why I wear contacts. Anything will cover white, so it's easy to hide."  

kanangirl123

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:05 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
comes with my liking for gardening." He chuckled, taking one of the swords from her and hanging it and a rack next to a window, following suit with the other side.

She smiled too, before looking at the pictures she had taken down. She decided the one of the Eiffle Tower was going to be the first one she found a place for after the now Asian themed room was completed. "Where do you think this one should go?" she asked, holding up a tapestry featuring a group of elaborately dressed dancers.
"Hmm," he voiced possitively as he critiqued it, "I would have to say in a colorful area, but not one so overly done that this magnificent work would be hidden in it." As he spoke, he seemed to be imagining it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:11 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Hmm," he voiced possitively as he critiqued it, "I would have to say in a colorful area, but not one so overly done that this magnificent work would be hidden in it." As he spoke, he seemed to be imagining it.

"Colorful..." she repeated. "That one then?" She pointed to one of the left walls, which was accented with flowers to add color to the otherwise white room.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:18 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Colorful..." she repeated. "That one then?" She pointed to one of the left walls, which was accented with flowers to add color to the otherwise white room.
He smiled, "Yes, that would be fantastic." Enthusiastically, he took the painting from her and hung it between the lot of flowers. He then took a step back to examine it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:22 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He smiled, "Yes, that would be fantastic." Enthusiastically, he took the painting from her and hung it between the lot of flowers. He then took a step back to examine it.

"So, do I ever get to see where you live?" she asked him curiously.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:23 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"So, do I ever get to see where you live?" she asked him curiously.
He chuckled. "Well, I would be more than happy to show you, but I am a nomad of sorts." He smiled, taking a few steps toward her and holding his hands behind his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:02 pm
kanangirl123
"Usually its about once a week. But then if I find anything near me, maybe in a mile radius, I go for it, just to make sure. Thats why I chose Forks, there's plenty of forest, so I can hunt without worrying about being found." Rachel turned to Linnea. "And yes, they do run away." Rachel grinned mischeviously. "That's why I wear contacts. Anything will cover white, so it's easy to hide."

"good thinking" Laurence smiled "well have fun with your game, cya after school" Laurence was gone in a flash.  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:04 pm
Finally the school day was done and Arianna went over by the front office to wait for Rachel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:29 pm
"So how was school" Laurence said from behind Arriana. He was sitting of the school stepps  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:37 pm
"Hey. Boring as usual. How was your day?" Arianna replied.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games