Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:38 pm
"I say we go watch the sunset, I can cast this really cool spell that like, makes the colours really vivid and stuff, it's pretty awesome, besides, I don't want to go home yet." Ella left all her bags in Linnea's car and waited for their response.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:20 pm
"That sound good to you?" Michiko looked at Linnea. "It sounds like the perfect way to end off our day," said Linnea, smiling. The three of them stayed until exactly the last of the sun had slipped below the horizon, and then returned to Forks. Linnea stopped to drop off Michiko first.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:37 pm
Ella moved up quietly to the front seat, careful to not impale Linnea with her deadly shoes. "Are you ok? You seem, quiet, moreso than usual, and that can't be good...how much time do you have left?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:18 pm
"I really don't know," said Linnea honestly. "It's just, before I never minded dying so much as now...because now I've met you guys." Ella seemed to understand, because she put a hand on Linnea's arm reassuringly. Linnea gave a big sigh as night fell. It was her favourite time of day - she always savoured every last minute until the sun rose again.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:44 pm
Gaz drove home with a bunch of bags labled from Hot Topic "Now I have more jeans" she said with a wide grin she parked and went inside.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:22 pm
Soon enough, Linnea drew close to the woods and let Ella out. "Do you need any help with your bags?" she asked, eyeing the pile dubiously.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:53 pm
"No, but do you want to stay here tonight? Nows the time where you probably don't want to alone." Ella smiled warmly, levitating her bags slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:27 pm
"Sure, thanks." Linnea accepted the offer gratefully. "I'll just carry my one bag then," she said, laughing at Ella's many bags now floating in the air.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:39 pm
Seeing Linnea and Ella she went up to them "Did you guys start a partaaah without me?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:52 pm
"You and Rose looked like you were having too much fun arguing. We couldn't possibly have broken you two up," Linnea found herself teasing Gaz effortlessly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:15 pm
"I'mma gonna give her a dead leg when I see her...." Gaz mummbled to herself impending doom for Rose. "Huh? Whaa?" Gaz said looking up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:51 pm
"Dead leg?" Linnea couldn't stop herself from laughing. "I've heard of breaking a leg, but..." said Ella, equally unable to control her amusement.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:21 pm
"Come! I carry you all!" Ella said mischeviously as she levitated Linnea and Gaz, ignoring their protests. "You can't get to my tree house any other way...." Ella laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:57 pm
Gaz didn't fight the hovering, but she did explain what a dead leg was. "A dead leg is when you take your knee and shove it really really hard on to apoint on someone's thigh making it from there down numb." she then looked down "It feels like someone's grabbin' meh a**!" she yelped.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:21 pm
''Dead leg eh?'' Rose said leaning on a tree. Her body was more lean do to the time and her eyes turned a bit black. She through up a sliver ball in her hand, and caught it doing this over and over again.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games