Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Prince of oranges

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:23 am
Star wars kotor 2 sith lords, is my personal fave. lego and episode 3 are good but too short, same with republic commando  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:52 am
I love republic commando and battlefront. Starwars 1948 and Halo: clone wars!  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:45 pm
Nelowulf
Summer or fall i think? im not sure
fall and i just want to command fleets of star destroyers AND CRUSH THE REBALS opps got a bit carried away there. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:24 pm
NickCpointless
Nelowulf
fall and i just want to command fleets of star destroyers AND CRUSH THE REBALS opps got a bit carried away there. biggrin

I like the empire, but it lacks heros.. Aparently, Darth vader and the emperor are the most powerful heros for teh empire... kinda lame if you ask me, if the emperor takes a pivotal role in taking over a planet...

Plus, the screenshots they showed show the rebels pwning a**...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:41 pm
Nelowulf
NickCpointless
Nelowulf

I like the empire, but it lacks heros.. Aparently, Darth vader and the emperor are the most powerful heros for teh empire... kinda lame if you ask me, if the emperor takes a pivotal role in taking over a planet...

Imps are supposed to have massive armies and can recruit faster etc. more resources, but rebels have better tactics.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:44 pm
I need to check out the official site. I'm just going off of what Video Planet (a tv channel dedicated to video games) stated.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:18 am
Nelowulf
NickCpointless
Nelowulf

i didnt see a super star destroyer in any of the screenshots i hope they have them but your right the rebals are stronger but i just love star destroyers biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:05 pm
I;m sure a super star destroyer would be in there... itd be one of them resource heavy cruisers or a special unit probably... just like a mon cal cruiser.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:50 pm
Mmm. I hope they have Tector Class Star Destroyers..  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:33 pm
never heard of em.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:41 pm
its pretty much an ISD, except instead of being a carrier/cruiser, it lacks hangar bays so its a full on destroyer.

Better to rain death on planets with.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:07 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
its pretty much an ISD, except instead of being a carrier/cruiser, it lacks hangar bays so its a full on destroyer.

Better to rain death on planets with.
well so far i havnt herd it being in it.  

NickCpointless

Mercury33

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:26 pm
Has anyone played Rebellion for PC? That game is a lot of fun, but it's soooo hard.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:33 pm
Mercury33
Has anyone played Rebellion for PC? That game is a lot of fun, but it's soooo hard.
never herd of it what type of game is it?  

NickCpointless

Mercury33

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:43 pm
I'm not sure how to explain it, but basically the premise is that you take over literally day to day control of the galaxy starting the day after the Battle of Yavin. You control production, diplomacy, scouting, everything. If you play as the Empire you have to capture Luka and Mon Mothma and find and destroy the Rebel Headquarters. If you play as the Rebels, you have to capture Vader and Palpatine and you have to conquer Coruscant. I got it like 5 years ago, so it's probably not even on the market anymore. But if you're one of those micromanagement fans, you might want to see if you can find it on Ebay. Like I said before, it's really fun, but hard as hell.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games