Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:36 am
k guys im going to be away for bout a week so i wont be posting, oh and sorry if i havent gotten into the rp that well its just that people dont seem to notice me and even the ones that do dont keep me in the picture that long.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:31 am
Sen saw Selana carrying her sister out and in the direction of the office and decided to go aswell. She followed the two, seeing many people giving the unconcious sister worried glances. They still had a way to go before they reached the office so Sen picked up her pace to where she was beside the pair.

"Would you like some help?" She asked. Selana gave her an apprehensive look and took a minute before answering.  

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:27 pm
Lily pulled herself off the ground. "We have to go soon." She said seriously. She could sense the panic of the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:48 pm
"Where are we going to go?" Caterina questioned. Brian left and came back a second later with the baby. Cat took the baby from him and held her close in fear.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:43 pm
"Sure," said Selana slowly. She remembered the first day she met Sen, and the look the other girl had given her. Sfyxa still hadn't reported back to her, so maybe she could get the information she wanted on her own...

When she'd transferred one of Dion's arms to Sen's shoulders and she was just adjusting to the extra weight, Selana strategically asked "So, what exactly did you want your shadow spirit to look and find?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Sen was happy to help Selana with her sister. She could tell there were things going through the girls mind.

"My shadow demon is trailing the pair of vampires that are causing the disturbance." Sen answered. "They are up to something" she added in a quieter voice so only she could hear.

"I suggest you ask the front office to give you and your sister sick leave. I can wake her once out of the school if you like. My people are trained healers."  

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:34 pm
"We go to trail the hunters. We have to talk to them or else it will be too late. We may not like it, but they haven't attacked us yet, so it might work out." Said Lily, smiling grimly at the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:34 pm
"I'm in" Caterina said. "Me too" Brian added. "But what about the baby?" Cat complained. "Cat I'm sure she'll be fine. But just to be on the safe side I'll stay here with her. But be aware that I will listen in and make sure that you all are alright, if not I will be over right away" Brian said. "Thank you Brian" Caterina siad and kissed her brother on the cheek.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:20 pm
Selana accepted Sen's offer of help gratefully, and duly went to the office to be excused. Together, Selana and Sen managed to get Dion outside the school to the parking lot. "We ride our bikes to school; I don't think I'll be able to get her anywhere like this," said Selana apologetically. "Is your house close? Maybe we can walk."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:29 am
Lily had already taken off. By them time that the Hunter's were stuck in the parking lot, she was there too with a car. "You guys want a ride?" She said, being careful to keep out of the sunlight.  

kanangirl123

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:02 pm
"That would be great. Thank you." Sen answered.
She and Selana lifted Dion into the back seat. Sen could tell that Selana wasn't happy about the choice of transportation.
"My home isn't too far away." She added while giving Lily directions. When they arrived, they picked Dion up and carried her to the couch in the living room and thanked Lily for the ride. "You can stay or leave its up to you." She told Lily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:19 pm
"We have to talk, about those two boys you met earlier." Said Lily, shutting the door of her car and leaning against it. "But we may have to get my other friends, you've met them at school."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:46 pm
"She went somewhere, I think to someone's house it's not the hunters though" Caterina told them. 'Lily where are you?' she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:04 pm
Lily called her friends with her mind. I'm at their house, follow my scent, we have to talk to them. She said, not realized she had stopped in the middle of a sentence out loud. "I'm asking the others to come." She explained.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:19 pm
"Let's go" she said. She followed her friends scent and soon found her friend. "Hi, I'm Caterina" she siad, holding out her hand.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games