Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:00 pm
Reks stood outside the door, bored because Fuyu hadn't woken up yet. He stared up at the sky wondering. Mum.... Dad... Are you up there?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:34 pm
Fuyu woke up and realized someone was there. "R-Reks? S-Sira? I-is that y-you?" She tried to push her self up on her elbows to see who it is, but couldn't. She smelt the sweets cooking "Mmm... those smell good..." she whispered to herself.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:37 pm
Reks heard someone and ran back inside. "Your awake then?" He said, realizing the chocolate was done melting, so he dipped some pretzle sticks into it, cooling off quikly. He handed one to her, eating one himself. "Here. Home-made pokey!" he siad, watching her eat some.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:46 pm
She nibbled on the pocky. "W-why are y-you here? I remember m-me watching th-the fire a-and then everything w-went black..." she finished the pocky and looked at the fire.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:51 pm
"I was accually bored, and I figured Sira was here- but you were passed out on the floor. I figured I would help" Reks said, eating more pokey and offering it to Fuyu, Admete curling up by her. "By the way, this is Admete."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:03 pm
Fuyu took the other piece of pocky, and pet Admete. She looked at the fire again and coughed. "Uhn... this is what I get for standing in the rain..." she said closing her eyes.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:16 pm
"My names Sira.." Sira said in response to Ikari's question. "Its nice to meet you Ikari.." he muttered still a bit sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:28 pm
Ai tried to hide how sad she felt with her fake smile even though she knew Shizume wouldn't fall for it, knowing her so long. She stared at the sky as thoughts raced through her head. I only hurt him, I don't think that I should live near him if whenever I see him he gets hurt. Maybe I should just stay in my house. I want to do something to say sorry, but I would probably mess up and he would get hurt. Why is it my fault?  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:34 pm
Sira stared up at the sky for a moment. "I-I've got to go now..." he muttered walking away slowly. 'I should make it up for her..' he thought to himself as he walked. 'But how..' he sighed entering the Kajida manor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:37 pm
Sira entered the house, making Reks look away from Sira. "Yo." Reks said, waving slightly. Admete purred slightly as she got pet, happy for the attention. "Pokey?" Reks asked, holding some out to him.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:53 pm
"No thanks.." Sira muttered sitting down in front of the fire. The fire reflected in his pale eye's as he sat there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:58 pm
He seems kinda depressed.... Better not bug him... Reks thought. 'Well, I'm gonna go get some cold medicine. I'll be back soon." Reks said, leaving the house and heading towards the drug store. He was passing by the ramen shop when he saw an angered looking girl. "Do you guys need any help?" He asked as he realized she was arguing with the ramen shop keeper.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Fuyu woke up just as Reks left. She saw Sira sitting near the fire. He looked sad. She was flushed and kind of dizzy. She tried to sit up, but somehow ended up practically falling off of the bed. "Uhn..." She was pale and her cheeks were red. "H-Hi Sira..." She said managing a half smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:24 pm
"Hey.." Sira muttered not turning around as his eye's were glazed with tears.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:32 pm
"W-what's wrong? You s-seem sad..." she said again trying to get up.. and stumbled onto the ground. She got her footing back and walked crookidly over to Sira. She saw tears trickle down his face. She kneeled down next to him, knowing Reks was going to yell at her for being out of bed. She hugged him, just trying to comfort him. "G-go ahead... let all y-your f-feelings out... you've k-kept them b-bottled u-up in side you t-too l-l-long..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games