Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:31 pm
Welcome to Blood+ Maiyu of Rain, One sided darkness, Moses the Schiff && I LOVE SASUKE3001. Please enjoy your stay && follow the guild rules, there is an event running in the guild today, you can join && cooperate with the crew && members there. And yes, I repeat, please read the rules && guidelines.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:25 am
Greetings, I am x469 ( or Belial if you wish ) & Blood+ is one of the few anime I actually find tolerable. I too enjoy drawing on top of video games & sleeping.
And.. I have to leave for class in five minutes but I'll be back later today to make some more worthwhile posts, haha.

Paradigm of Humanity

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 am
Hello && welcome to Blood+ guild x469. You may post && talk to members here all about Blood+ && there is a guild event currently running now, well, we here are friendly~ wink

So enjoy your stay && God bless.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:25 pm
Hi, thank you so much for letting me join, D-i-v-a. smile You can call me Kaorei. lol

I'm a huge Blood+ fan and stay up every Saturday night just to watch it.
I love Solomon and Haji but I think I like Solomon a bit more.

I like other animes as well but this is a Blood+ guild and will not drift from the topic. wink

That's pretty much it. smile  

Naomi DN

Tragedy Past

Invisible Heckler

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:35 pm
Hey my names Ebony and i love Blood+. I watch it every Sat. even though ive seen all the episodes and i absolutely adore Hagi (even though i laugh when he gets hurt) but Karl is a close second  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:21 pm
Welcome to the guild Vampire_in_Twighlight && Kaorei777. Please follow the rules && guidlines, and there is a guild event currently running today. So have some chat && fun here~ God bless. wink

Chariz Allison
Crew

lildarkangel3001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:04 pm
ello my username is lildarkangel3001....(to be honest, i created that username years ago, but i already memorized it so i use it everywhere)....looking at it now, i really hate it, but everyone already knows me as that

i watch blood plus every sat, and i also watch tons more animes (if you check out my profile, you can see what they are)

Unfortunately i don't really have a nickname...but once in a while i use Hitomi...so if you really feel that you can't type my username (I know how you feel) then go ahead and use hitomi. I really hope to make new friends here because i know we have one ting in common: we love blood+! (and possibly think that hagi is hoooot) biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:14 am
I'm back ^_^

~shivers under the stares of all the angry members of the guild at their vice-captain~

I'm sooo sorry if I don't post much like in the past. I errr, kinda had to handle some stuff ~and troublesome thoughts T~T~

Anyway, to all new members, I welcome you to the guild and I hope you guys have a very nice and fun stay here in the guild. Visit the rules thread, read it and stick to them, so as to avoid conflict here.

~And have fun making friends and discussing your favorite episodes, characters and some OT neh?~

Anyway, more re introductions for the guild moderators ^^

Hisokani-sempai or Hiso-chan is one of our beloved moderators in the guild.

*hiso-sempaiiiiii XD*

She's the one of the mods that make sure that the rules are well attended to, answers your questions and never misses a day to greet a guild member a happy birthday XD

~Now you gotta love a moderator who's always looking out for you ^^~

Haha, and so you know her ~somewhat hehe sweatdrop ~

~I need to introduce two more ^^ hehe, wait for it neh ^^~

ja  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Darling_Nicky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:37 am
hello everyone you can call me nicky i just resently fel in love with blood+ and now i cant go a day without it biggrin although i still cant choose who my fav character is xd oh well it is nice to meet you all
-Nicky twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:39 am
Welcome to the Blood+ Guild
Nicky

Well I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you haven't finished the entire show be careful for spoilers in the guild (if you have finished please be careful of posting spoilers too) A lot of Blood+ characters are great, there's no rush to pick a favorite. *coughSOLOMONcough* 4laugh

Also want to bring up the usual. Please have a look at the Rules and Regulations. And there is the current HUMOR ME CONTEST in the guild, so stop by and check that thread out maybe even enter 3nodding

@Enigma: surprised I try not to miss birthdays. Why did you call me "sempai"? sweatdrop

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:52 pm
I have nothing to say, Hisokani-sempai said it all. xd
Anyway, welcome to the guild lildarkangel3001 && Darling_Nicky.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:07 pm
Welcome to the guild lildarkangel and darling nikky! Sorry I was gone for so long and so slow to return to greeting new members. I've been really busy. ^^;  

YamiCheza
Crew

The Innocent Sorrow Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:41 pm
~ Hi people! biggrin I heart Blood+ and other anime. You could call me Sarah if you want . ~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:50 pm
Welcome to the Blood+ Guild
CutiepicKitCat

Welcome to the Blood+ Guild. Hope you have fun here

Please stop by the Rules and Regulations. And there is the current HUMOR ME CONTEST in the guild, so stop by and check that thread out maybe even enter 3nodding

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lunatic Kisses

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 pm
Hi, I'm Dr Bunny Luv Nii [Joi]. Nice to meet all of you.

I love the Blood+ series and cant wait for the manga to come out (in english).
My fav character is Haji 3nodding

God Bless you all!

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games