Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:12 am

"There is nothing I cannot do!" Grabbing at the football and assisting Vasili in the window.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:13 am

she looked at the remote detonater "oh thats not good" she got on her knees and took a closer look "if it comes off, then we are a goner, but if someone can mabe shut it off, then we are good"

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:13 am

vasily now recently freed from his cuffs and the dud bomb *by skip* quickly grabs his mosin nagant and shoots guy in the kneecap
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 am

The Guy gets shot in his left hand. He continues shooting. His entire left hand gets shot off. "Ow!" He ducks into the kitchen and uses the wall as cover.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:16 am

"ill just be...over here" she said walking to the other side of the room
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:16 am

"vasily screams how are you still moving i shot you in the knee i watched it awww to hell with this" then proceeds with throwing many many grenades into the kitchen.

coreykill

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:17 am

"Might want to bandage your gunshot wound."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:17 am

He throws the at the SWAT members before they go off.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:20 am

vasily wartches all the grenades detonate but guy still standing there "oh come on now im out of grenades" notices april and her now very noticible wound he quickly proceeds with his medical training the red army taught him, in just a few moments she was good as new he then askes her " do you still have that grenade i gave you" starts feeling her up for the grenade for a few moments before reaklizing what he was doing and he stopped quickly feeling very embaressed.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:20 am

"STOP! Both of you. I am not afraid to cease the this actions if need be." Picking up the live grenade, he tosses it out the window, and into a gabage can.

Atarget4u

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:22 am

"I took the one from her." He pulled the pin and threw it into the middle of the SWAT team killing most of them. He starts getting head shots now that he has more time to aim.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:24 am

she looked around "here" she said pulling out an extra one "always come prepared" she handed it to him

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:24 am

The guy shoots the grenade before they can throw it at him.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:26 am

she jumps "hey" she said holding her hand "that was close" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games