Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:20 pm
pyromaniac696
oh i know how to do something watch - my coat is picked up in the wind and my body makes a single twitch then a gun shot goes off- i use all my spee to shoot and get back without making my moves visible

"That's just a simple thing... But the kiss of death is always useful in case you find yourself without any weapons as such..." Ulric said. "I know I may sound annoying when I keep insisting on things like that... Do as you wish... If you perish, I will not be able to save you once again..."Ulric said as he turned around and walked inside, the bell to return to class had just rung.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 pm
- i walk into class still smoking an die it out on my arm ...already anxious to get to see kyra again tonight-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:59 am
((Sorry, I've been gone for the past couple days.))
Kyra walks into class with her notebook and pencil in hand. She smiles to herself Wow! I didn't forget anything to- she groans and stops her thought right there. She walks up to the teacher's desk and asks politely "May I please go to get my textbook from my locker?" Because the teacher was so used to her forgetting things, she let her go without a second thought.
She walks through the hall to her locker, and after retrieving her textbook she falls flat on her face. "You'd think I'd be used to falling.." she mumbles to herself and pushes herself up to a sitting position, rubbing her temples. "Ugh..I hope aspirins still work even as a vampire." she decides to sit for a few minutes to let her head recover before getting back up.

((I tried to make it longer, to make up for my 'not being here'))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:47 am
- i see kyra walk by 0- hey teach ill be back in five- i give the teacher a twenty and walk out an see her on the groun- hey have a nice fall there- i sit by her-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:19 am
"Yes, it was a very nice fall..I think I give myself a 7" Kyra giggles slightly and smiles at him, still rubbing her temples. "It's fairly normal for me though, I'm kind of used to it by now." she smiles wider and scooches closer to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:36 pm
- gets a little sloer to her am i klean back using my back pack for support- so ...........i can get you out of class do yuo want to go do something cause i know a really beautiful lake to go to its nice this time of year and warm to  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 am
"How would you get me out?" Kyra asks, silently debating with herself on the 'right' thing to do and the 'fun' thing to do. Well I am a vampire..I'm probably going to live for a very long time...that's plenty of time to learn, right? She makes her decision and waits for him to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 am
- i grab her hand help her up and walk into her classoom an flash my badge an say- im srgt.richards im taking this young lady out of class for question on some secret activitie so now one can talk about it- the teacher nods and gives me her scheula for when i return her an i lead kyra out to my motorcycle-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 am
pyromaniac696
- i grab her hand help her up and walk into her classoom an flash my badge an say- im srgt.richards im taking this young lady out of class for question on some secret activitie so now one can talk about it- the teacher nods and gives me her scheula for when i return her an i lead kyra out to my motorcycle-

"Nice move there... But yet... Could be re-done... We're vampires, they are better ways to 'skip' class... And yet, I still don't kno why the heck I'm in here... Go ahead anyways... I'm going to some other place... Called the vampires worlds, but have fun... I need to check on the people... I don't really care what you do, but be on time tonight on the roof, it's all I demand... And be careful, I shall not be able to save you in any way if anything happens..." Ulric said. The shadows alit of a bloody red, Ulric walked in them and they became normal again. He had just entered the vampire world. He checked up on what has happened, filled out papers, breifly, what a Lord does.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:29 pm
- before i get on i turn to kyra an kiss her gently- do you trust me?  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:03 pm
Fenrick walked down to the parking lot. It was his free period.

He pulled out Detroit rock city and pluged his Electric Acoustic into his battery powered practice amp.

He played with great skill, so much that he gathered a crowd.

Fenrik didn't like this he unplugged and ran around the corner, and tried to dissapear. He DID.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:05 pm
[ kyra went bye i thinks now albies sad]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:06 pm
((i am back, as if you hadnt noticed))
*Fuuten wakes up, and looks around, and wipes the sliva off his face* huh? wha...what time is it? nobody is here?....damn, i missed class, oh well...*gets up, grabs his bag, and walks out of the lecture hall, and into the cafeteria, fuuten looks at the long line for food, and groans, gets in line, and taps his foot impateintly well the line moves slowly* ugh....this sucks...least its Pizza today...*Fuuten looks out the window and notices Abies/Kyra on a motorcycle* huh...that guy looks familer....oh well...*fuuten finally at the front of the line, takes his lunch (choco milk/a bannana/bread/ Pizza) and sits down at an empty table, and starts to eat*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:09 pm
Fenrick suddenly appeared at a table, which happened to be Fuuten's.

"Hello."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:56 pm
*fuuten almost chokes on the milk he was drinking*Gah! where the hell did you come from?! *cough cough* and why do you seem so familer?  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games