Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:54 pm
Mariele made a beeline for the shower as soon as she'd made sure to lock all three locks on her door. She didn't care about her appearance much anymore - Christopher wasn't here to require it - but the smell of the blood left on her was driving her crazy. Though she'd sated herself, her body insisted that what it wanted most was more.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:50 pm
Ebony looked around for something to do, finding nothing she lefted angered by boredom, and turned into a wolf running around. She was just exploring, but she asked where Ria was in her head.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:59 pm
I'm at my house, if you would like to join me. Replied Ria, glad that alphas maintained to ability to communicate between themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:42 pm
Sure, I'll be there soon.Ebony headed out for Ria's house her clothes neatly folded and tied to her back leg.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:04 pm
(I may create another vampire character for myself. Who knows? stare )

Mariele reclined on the bed, hoping that the idea for something to do - to while away the night - would occur to her, but for now she simply turned on the television and gazed at the on-screen programme blankly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 am
Ria quickly conjured up some food, surely Ebony would be hungry when she arrived, Ria herself was quite hungry. She grabbed an apple and started munching when she heard Ebony in the vicinity.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:28 pm
Halfway to the house Ebony changed and ran through the woods, ''Too soon...'' She muttered before she got to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:27 pm
"Too soon for what?" Asked Ria when she opened the door.

razz
>  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:50 pm
Username: complex_ity_
Character's Name: Seshalay (say-sha-lay), goes by Sasha
Race: Vampire
Bio: Seshalay was an eccentric human foster child who lived with her equally insane uncle after her parents died in a plane crash. Raised in multi-cultural Vancouver, she always dressed like a goth, and behaved however she wanted. Her carefree and bold attitude brought her to the attention of a travelling vampire, who had been simply passing through the area. Maybe if she'd seemed more like a normal human...but whatever the case, Seshalay was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and she got turned into a vampire herself. She knew something was wrong the moment she woke up from her transformation, and left town shortly after, headed to the United States.
Personality: Seshalay - or Sasha - doesn't care a damn what you think. She's not mean and aggressive this way, but she can just be happy without anyone else's approval. Sasha sometimes likes to play tricks on humans to observe their reactions, and she enjoys humans' dismay more than a little herself; that might be the only sign of cruelty she has.
Other: Sasha is extremely patient, and that is her power. For example, when her body registers bloodlust, her mind doesn't receive the message until a long time later. Though Sasha feeds on human blood, she only needs to do so every few months, therefore she can maintain a perfect human facade. Sasha tends to drink only from young males she is attracted to.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 pm
Mariele watched an old rerun of Charmed.

Seshalay - no, Sasha, she corrected herself, because that was what she called herself now - walked at an amiable pace into Forks. She'd left her vehicle, a blood orange 1972 Volkswagon Karmann Ghia Convertible, just outside of city limits, because Sasha wanted to explore Forks a little first, and that was best accomplished on foot. During her journey to the town's centre Sasha smelled the appealing waft of many human scents, but she wasn't tempted to take a meal...yet.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:12 pm
(Sure)

''Oh, I faced to far away, I walked through the mud...''She took off her black boots and pointed at the mud. ''So what are the leeches up to?'' She asked finally.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:30 am
{{Mariele continues to do nothing for now}}

Sasha abruptly stopped outside what appeared to be Fork's only highschool, and she wrinkled her nose. "Ew, gross!" she exclaimed, sounding every bit like a still-immature teenager. "This town has a werewolf problem." With a hand raised to protect her nose, Sasha recklessly ran a dozen kilometres ahead, at vampiric speed. Sparing no concern for whether any humans had or had not seen her, Sasha then broke into a humanly paced run to get further away from the stench.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:31 am
"I don't think anything right now." Started Ria. "But there's another one in the vicinity. Another human drinker. I think we've got our work cut out for us." She said, falling over onto the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:06 pm
''Hunh. So that's why Forks smelled more like bleach.'' She sat down on the other end of the couch. ''So what do we do for now? I'm not allowed in La Push, but they wouldn't be much help.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:12 pm
Mariele sat up, abruptly bored with the little black television box, and sighed, looking out the window. Her body accurately told her that it was just a little after 7pm; time would no more than crawl for her, compared to the way it had run when she was human. She supposed she should perpetuate her human facade and send for some food, or something. The discreet concierge might secretly believe she was a deranged killer - he wouldn't be far off - but even murderers ate dinner, didn't they? Mariele stretched out an arm to reach for her cell phone, and dialed the local pizza delivery service.

Eventually Sasha was satisfied with her tour of Forks, even if whole paths of werewolf scent did cut swathes throughout certain streets. She streaked out of the little town like a woman possessed, en route to Seattle to retrieve her VW. Then she could rent a hotel room or something, before moving into her new residence the following morning like a human might do. The movers weren't due to arrive until 7am, and she could still make herself at home before enrolling at school at 8.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff