Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:53 pm
"Thanks," Bella smiled. Life was so much easier at the Cullen's now that Rosalie was being kind.

"Hannah? Oh Hannah... where are you my naughty little squirt?"Bella called in a non-threating way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:15 am
"I think we found her!" Called Alice from downstairs. When Bella reached the bottom of the stairs Jasper had begun bouncing his legs, with Hannah on them. She was giggling quite loudly, and had a death grip on Jasper's leg. "You know, as long as she's got clothes on, she's not that bad." He admitted.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:01 am
Bella laughed, embarssed. "There you are! You come here you naughty thing."
She went to Jasper, and attempted to lift Hannah up. She wasn't about to let go. Bella tickled her, making her squeal and try to protect herself. She plucked her up.
"Rooar! The mean mama is here to dress you," Bella giggled. "You are such a stinker, you know that? Yes, you!"
Hannah laughed madly,burying her face in Bella. Bella smiled apologetically at Jasper.
"I'm so sorry," she grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:23 pm
Rosalie sat down with Emmett and leaned into him. "I thought we were done with raising demons and now we have one of our own" Emmett teased. "You're so mean! Hailey is going to be a sweet, little girl" Rosalie said, hitting his arm. Just then there was a cry from upstairs. "Emmett, can you make a bottle? I'll go get Hail" Rosalie said, getting up and bounding up the steps. She got to Hailey's side and picked her up, gently rocking her back and forth until she shushed. Once Hailey was content, Rose gently shushed Si back to sleep and then changed Hailey's diaper. After that was done she went back downstairs and took the bottle from Emmett. "Alice, Jasper, do one of you want to feed her?" Rosalie asked, letting the baby suckle from the bottle.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:47 pm
Bella smiled. Hailey was such a cute girl and would hopefully end up quieter then Hannah. Suddenly Simon started screaming for her. Bella made her way up the stairs and brought him back down, shushing him gently.

"Aw, did Hailey wake you? It's alright big guy! Shhh, you're fine. Come on little man, you're ok," Bella cooed kissing him.

She checked his potty pants knowing he'd probably wet himself. He was indeed very messy so she changed him and went back downstairs. After a few minutes, he was still crying. It wasn't loud, just constant. Hannah came to see what was wrong.

"Simon sad?" She asked her brother in a high, sweet voice. She kissed him. "You ok. What matter?"

"I don't know princess," Bella told her. She was getting concerned. "What's wrong baby? Hm? What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:36 am
Jasper sighed. "I think we need to change Bella just so she can handle the two of them." Alice giggled and nodded in agreement. "I want to feed her!" She said, jumping at the opportunity and taking the bottle from Emmet.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:53 am
(Bella, I can play Edward if you want me to)
Rosalie smiled and gently handed her over. "I'll be back in a minute, I'm gonna go see if Bella's ok. Emmett after Alice is done, why don't you guys get her into new clothes." Rosalie said and then bounded up the stairs. Knocking quietly on the door she went in. "Everything ok? I'm sorry Simon, I didn't mean for Hailey to wake you up. We'll get her her own crib and room before she goes down again. Is everything gonna be ok Bella? I'm gonna go to the store with Emmett if everyone has everything under control and Alice and Jasper can watch Hailey and get her a bassinet and we also need more things than what we got" Rosalie siad.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:16 am
((EGAD! I'm so sorry, again, guys! >< I'm sorry I up and died several times, really, I am, but that's because I had diplomas and finals and lots of studying to do - if you don't want me back as Edward, I understand, but if you want me, lemme know - drop me a Pm or something. x_X))  

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:32 pm
(( no problem - i totally understand! i'm in my junior year n it's a killer >< ))

"Well... I don't really know," Bella admitted. "Hannah wakes him all the time, so I don't think that's the problem..." She sighed, gently bouncing Si up and down. "Come on love, what's wrong? What is it? Can you tell mama, hmm?"

Hannah began to cry too. it was just that way with twins, Bella knew. When one got upset, it would upset the other. Bella cuddled her.

"Shhh, Hannah. You're alright. You're just fine," she kissed her forehead. "Mama needs you to be a big girl right now. Yes! You need to help me figure out what's wrong with brother. Can you do that for me?"

Eventually Hannah agreed and stopped her tears. Bella kept trying to quiet Simon but he wouldn't give up. She looked at everyone apologetically. "I'm so sorry guys. I think we're just gonna go outside for a while so it won't be so noisy in here." With that, Bella made her way outside with him in her arms.

Hannah began to busy herself outside in her wet sandbox. She was hunting for worms and making a good mess of things. Bella didn't care - in fact, she wondered whether Edward had done the same thing as a small child.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:31 pm
"I'll be back. Emmett you stay home and help Bella with the kids. Come along Hailey" Rosalie said, gently taking the baby girl from Alice. Grabbing her keys and putting Hailey in her car seat she left. She got to the store and selected a bassinett, and some other baby assentials. She was in and out in a matter of minutes and was back home in a little over a half hour. "Emmett, you can come and get the stuff out of the car" Rosalie said, coming in. Setting Hailey down she went back out and helped Emmett with the rest of the bags. "Can you assemble that?" Rose asked Em. "Yeah, we gonna have it in our room?" he asked. "Yeah" she replied. Emmett was up and back down in less than one minute. "Thank you" Rosalie said, feeding Hailey once again. "No problem. Can I feed her?" Emmett asked hesitantly. "Here, just like that" Rose said, helping him hold the baby since he had very little practice.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:31 pm
Bella was growing frustrated, but she felt bad for her son. "Oh Simon, I wish you could talk better. I love you so much - I just wish I knew what was wrong."
She began trying everything, singing, bouncing him, setting him down, holding him tight, removing clothes, checking his diaper, trying to distract him, tickling him - anything! Nothing made it better. Suddenly he stopped. Bella was shocked, unsure what she had done. She had been patting his stomach though. It seemed as though his breath caught and he gasped.
"Si? Are you ok...?" she wondered.
He threw up. Everywhere. Bella sighed. "You poor boy, come to mama!" Once he was done, he continued to sob.
Oh Edward, where are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:44 pm
((OOC: Haha... Thanks for taking me back! ^^))

Edward appeared behind Bella, wrapping his arms around her gently, smiling his crooked smile. That was BEFORE he could smell the vomit from their son. He wrinkled his nose, and chuckled. "You know, it's times like these where I'm glad I don't need to breathe." He sighed playfully, still smiling as he kissed Bella's neck.

"Sorry, Bells, That I was away for so long this time." He mumured softly against her neck, taking the still-crying Simon from her arms and spinning him in a quick circle. "Come on, Simon~ You don't need to cry.." The vampire cooed, rubbing his nose against his son's, making the young boy giggle. Edward smiled again, spinning on his heel to face Bella, and kissing her on the cheek.

"Did you miss me, Bella?" He asked softly, hoisting Simon up onto his shoulders with ease and grace.

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:39 pm
Bella snuggled into him deeply. "I've missed you more then you could ever know Edward," she said excitedly. She kissed him all over. "But I wouldn't spin him around so much... he's too sick." She smiled.

"Dad-dad!" Hannah screamed. She ran clumsily to Edward, grabbing his leg. "Look 'et dad-dad!" She held up a handful of worms.

Bella laughed. "Somebody needs a bath! Look at you! You look like the Swamp Thing." She picked Hannah up. "Here, give daddy kisses."

Hannah gave her father big, slobbery kisses on his cheek. "Si-si ok?" she asked, concerned for her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:13 pm
Rosalie smiled, happy that Edward was back and even more excited to shock him with another baby. "Hey Bella, I need to talk to you for a minute, Edward watch your kids" Rosalie said. Once she got Bella into the house she pulled her into a corner. "Wanna fool Edward and say that Hailey's yours?" Rosalie asked, an evil smile plastered on her face.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Alice giggled at Rosalie as she strode past. "Edward." She said, speaking quietly. "Bella's going to pass out soon if you don't convince her to get some sleep. She's been up for three days, and she won't let us take care of the babies." She looked up at the 17 year-old father and confirmed what she was saying by showing him her vision.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games