No(leave PG-13)
View Results

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:17 am
Ariana's eyes lit up excitedly. "Really? we can stay?" she asked, her face so excited it looked like a little kid's on christmas day, "That would be so helpful! You see, we normally sleep out in some abandoned warehouse or something because staying in a hotel or motel nowadays is a little risky because of my... uh... anger management issues... It would be so nice to have a good bed to sleep in for once."

Seth sighed with relief. He hated seeing Ariana rough it. The whole scene just didn't suit her angelic face and it made him sad that he couldn't provide her with what she needed. "Thanks you guys, that really means a lot," he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 am
"I'll head back to my apartment," Alanta said. "See you in the morning?" She paused for a second, then frowned. "Wait, I need a ride back in the direction of downtown first. You guys brought us so far," she complained of Aaron's and Piria's running.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:00 pm
Julie smiled widely. "Its really no problem." She said. "Are we driving, or are we running?" She took a look at the numbers, they were one runner short. "Driving, okay. Cab?" Julie suggested, pulling Atlanta towards the street.

Aaron was putting his cellphone away when Julie made her way to the street. "They're coming now, with a van, so it can fit all of us." He said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:07 pm
"How convenient," Alanta said, while shaking her head in disbelief. She never used cabs; she never could, because of her muteness.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:32 am
"He's way too casual about the whole 'get everything he wants thing'." Said Julie patting Aaron's shoulder. "I'm not sure he understands that humans can just flag them down." She said with a chuckle.

Aaron laughed. "Its not that I don't understand, its that I don't want anyone walking out in the middle of the street to flag a cab." He explained, shrugging innocently.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:09 pm
"I'm sure three out of the five of us could walk away from that potential accident," Alanta replied dryly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:41 pm
Arianna yawned involuntarily. "And who would they be??" she asked in a drowsy voice.

Seth chuckled as he continued to cradle arianna.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:51 pm
"I have no idea." Said Julie, leaning against a light post, waiting for the cab. Sometimes being a human came with a lot of impatience.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:07 pm
"Seth, Arianna, and Aaron, right?" Alanta replied, a little late.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:57 am
Arianna giggled in her half sleep.

"That depends on Arianna's part... at the moment her body really is pretty much human so if it was hit by a car she would sustain injuries just like a human would, even death. But her soul would survive... but it would be body-less. She'd just have to suffer eternal torment until her sentence is over. However, when she taps into her angel self, she would definetly survive the car," explained Seth as he stroked arianna's hair.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:27 am
"Thats really cool." Said Julie, leaning towards Seth. She was about to ask about more when the van pulled up. A sketchy looking driver gestured the inside. Julie opened the door, but followed Aaron inside.

Aaron gave them the address, and sat in the passenger seat so that everyone would be more comfortable. "Everyone have their seatbelts on?" He asked, chuckling to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 pm
"Yes, no worries about that," Alanta replied for all of them, though they'd been so comfortable discussing a theoretical accident before.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:06 pm
Seth nodded as he strapped arianna into her seat, patting her head softly. He clicked in his belt and put his arm around arianna's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:26 pm
The car drove surprisingly quickly through the New York traffic, maneuvering through the still busy streets. "So, long night, huh." Said Julie, smiling.  

kanangirl123

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:07 am
Arianna groaned quietly and hit seth lightly on the arm.

"Yeah i would think so..." replied Seth, a hint of laughter in his voice.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff