Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Streets of Aegisia [[LITERATE Demon/Human Roleplay]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Of course ^^ All good RPers do!!
  What rules? o.O
  I'm a poll whore. Give me gold!
View Results

Kayastha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:20 pm
Kay slowly cracked an eye open and looks around her home. It was little more than a single room with her rumpled 'nest' in a corner and all of her worldly possessions stacked in the opposite corner.

I think I'll go and get some chow, then see if I can't track down that human I ripped off. I don't need his trinkets anymore, and keeping them may cause more harm than good if I'm caught with them. She untangles herself from the random bits of fabric that make up her bed and combs her hair with her fingers to try to get it at least a little orderly. Good enough. It's not like anyone is going to be looking at me. Hopefully I'll be able to get these back to him with a minimum of fuss.

She scoops up the items and deposits them in a pouch with an impish grin as a plan starts to unfold. "Well, I think it's time for me to go have some fun." Kay leaves her home, concentrating for a moment after closing the door to re-lock everything, then scampers off down the street.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:25 pm
she walked around, her hair blowing lightly in the wind, the moon shining down, half hiding behind the clouds, the fog starts to form, circling around her, she smiled, the moon being covered by the clouds. As she walked down the side walk, wearing her white dress, and in the fog, she looked like a ghost, she looked around, her gold eyes seeing everything in the fog and darkness  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces