Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:10 pm
Quote:

God did not intend for different species or races to intermingle sexually. Any content that contradicts this natural law, directly or indirectly, is strictly forbidden.

I suppose mules and ligers are unnatural species spawned from the demons of evil human innovation. And so are grapples.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:14 pm
Lady Rayya
I didn't see a comment on the racist thing from you .. I assumed that was to be covered next time... maybe I should read more closely. sad

sprry, I had meant the "hateful" part, not the racist part....  

dronze
Vice Captain

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:17 pm
and yes, grapples are evil! evil evil!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:47 pm
I pwn? How so?  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:57 pm
because of you showing me that site, I can now do a rant whenever I like, as opposed to waiting for someone around here to do something stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:12 pm
I'm going through the whole site now. I was a Christian when I started... sad
It's people like this that make me doubt my affiliations...  

Lady Rayya

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:25 pm
It's people like that that made me go agnostic... and then become wiccan.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:38 pm
Quote:
Thou shalt not post blasphemous material.

Jesus, you goddamned idiots mean I can't post what I goddam want?

Anyway, how do you define blasphemous? If you use Budda's name in vain, that isn't blasphemy to christians, but it is to buddists. If you use Allah's name in vain, the Buddists don't care, but the Muslims do..... To call such things blasphemous is an endless circle, really, so that when a Muslim says "Juses Christ!" when he/she stubs their toe, a christian gets all uppity about it, and around it goes again.

Quote:
God did not intend for different species or races to intermingle sexually. Any content that contradicts this natural law, directly or indirectly, is strictly forbidden.

Does that mean wolf hybrids and coydogs (half coyote/half dog) are unnatural? Because domestic dogs are different species from wolves and coyotes, but all are canids..... How far do you extend that, honestly? Should you not let a poodle mate with a labrador because, in dog terms, they are different breeds, like being different races? And should you avoid mating a yellow lab to a chocolate lab because they have different fur color? I mean, where does it end? With no one and nothing allowed to breed at all, so that the existence of life on this planet dwindles to plants? Or is cross-pollination between plants forbidden as well?  

Ravenlady13

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:41 pm
I'm currently undecided monotheistic.....
Oh, and I haven;t seen my church on there yet.. I surprised... I'm one of the online ordained... wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:46 pm
I believe in freedom of speech, but there's a line, you know? Because people also deserve freedom of religion, so freedom of speech shouldn't include trying to shame or insult people because they're the "wrong" religion. Like people who hate on ALL Muslims because there were some Muslim terrorists...... Well, there were some male murderers, does that mean ALL men are going to go off and kill people for no reason? I somehow doubt it. Although dronze makes me wonder at times.... j/k, big guy. Although, as his sig says above, he really DOES put the a** in classy. Like my family puts the "fun" in dysfunctional.  

Ravenlady13

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:48 pm
and now, I will see how long my membership over at RaptureReady lasts before I get banned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:51 pm
*lol*..... I can't wait to hear this.....
Rapture Ready? *lol* step one, piss them off by "accidentally" calling it "Rupture Ready," since these uptight, "everyone should be our religion or we'll harrass them about it" people are all giving themselves ulcers and aneurysms, anyway.

By the way, dronze, aquateen dave pm'd me, he wanted to know if we were going to TET on the 25th.... he also seemed rather desperate to know if we're dating, no idea why it would matter...?  

Ravenlady13

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:53 pm
what is rapture ready?

oh, and they have Gaia on there... I lol'd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:55 pm
Well, I don't know for sure, but I know a lil about what the Rapture is supposed to be. Supposedly, before the apocolypse, god will grab all his "true believers" off the face of the planet, that's the Rapture, like in that movie, Left Behind.  

Ravenlady13

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:02 pm
I know what the rapture is, but he typed it like it was a group or something.. I wondered if that was the case.. biggrin  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games