Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:05 pm
Kota shifted a bit; nudging her pups close to her while Harken stared at the loner with a guarded gaze. "Who are you?" Harken asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:12 pm
User Image
His stance relaxed from its stiffened stalk to a calmed walk as he continued to circle the group, eyes fixated on the female that spoke. 'Oh how rude of me. I never introduced myself. My name is Inuko,' he replied, stopping long enough to bow his head respectfully before returning to his pacing. 'I come from a pack up north from here. My entire family was wiped out by the damn humans. I barely made it out alive.' He sighed. 'Now I am here, just passing through.'
User Image  

a m e s t r i s_e x i l e

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:58 pm
Riyu relaxed a little but Harken still seemed a little uneasy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:45 pm
"Harm any of us, and we'll rip you to shraeds" reko said threatning the male wolf, knowing he was touing with them a bit.

Fenrir looked at kota and her mate "Take the pups to the den and saty there" she said looking at haruko to protect her, then she went to soto and looked at the loner "Hmmm" she said judging him.  

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:31 pm
User Image
Inuko turned his head sideways, examining his tail for a second before turning back around with a bewildered look. 'What? Do I have something on my face?' he asked, looking down his muzzle with crossed eyes. 'Why are you all looking at me?' He lifted an eyebrow as his golden eyes surveyed the tense group around him. 'When I mean I won't hurt any of you, I mean that I won't touch any one of you, so threats aren't necessary,' he replied, turning his attention toward the wolf that had threatened him. 'If I had been aiming to attack, don't you think that I would have been just a tad bit sneakier with my entrance?' He scoffed, eyes rolling heavenward. 'Honestly. I take that as an offense. I'm not that stupid, after all.'
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:00 pm
"You can't expect us to be exactly calm when two of us have fought and another pair of wolves have become parents to their first litter, if you had come at another time maybe our meeting would be more friendly." Riyu growled.  

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:52 pm
User Image
So these wolves were gonna be retentive regardless of what he did. Whatever. He'd tried. Inuko shrugged, stepping forward past the group that had been scrutinizing him this whole time. 'Suit yourself,' he said. 'It's not my place to make you trust me. At least I tried.'
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:04 am
"Now wait a minute. I'm sorry if that sounded rude but you don't have to leave." Riyu grolwed padding closer to Inuko. "Stay if you like."

Hakren groaned uneasily and returned to Kota, who was sleeping with her pups covered by her fluffy tail.

Soto sat by Fenrir. "Does anyone care if this wolf stays with us?" He growled calmly. It would seem Soto's agressive behavior was being tamed.  

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:13 am
User Image
Inuko stopped momentarily, eyes glimmering ever so slightly before he turned back around. 'I do not wish to burden you,' he replied. 'You have new pups to care for, after all.'
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Soto shook his head. "Nonsense. You can stay. If you like, you can join our pack. We need more wolves anyways." He growled.

Riyu nodded in agreement. "Yes, please stay."

Harken lay down beside his mate and stared for a long time at his pups. They seemed strong and they would be great wolves when they were full grown. Harken was going to make sure no one ever tried to harm his mate or pups because if they were harm the one who caused the pain would be dead.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:21 pm
"We could use an extra hunter, we fo have more mouth's to feed then normal" he said then turned to the wolf "Fine you may join" he said then turned into the den.

Fenrir licked soto then turned to the wolf "Welcome then" she said then went after her brother into the den.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:05 pm
((Hope none of ya' don't mind me joining in.))

Eyes flashed as they watched the scene below, tail flicking back and forth in amusement.
What stupid wolves.
She had watched everything, from the fight to the birth to the unknown brute walking into the clearing and interrupting everything. She let her lips curl up into a senile grin, didn't they know that known of those males could never be Alpha? There was already a pack, with a Alpha and an Alphess and it was much larger then this group calling themselves a "pack." She had met the crimson Alphess on accident but their meeting didn't last long.
She rarely enjoyed the companies of others.
But, this scene below, it was too interesting. Too interesting to turn and just walk off.
With her blue and white eyes emotionless now she stood up, shaking her body quietly, she wouldn't give away her position just yet. Stretching out her body she felt a painful spasm crawl up and down her body, he spinal cord was still weak from the fight with the demon named Hellahi.
Finally making the decision the female demon started her descend to the clearing, her black and grey fur smooth, despite the scabbed wounds on her flank and sides.
Reaching some bushes on the outside of the clearing the fea watched, seeing if they would notice her scent or would she have to make a surprise entrance.
They fea watched silently, her face and eyes emotionless but her veins were coursing with amusement and bloodlust.
What could she say?
She was born like that.

Nutella Mocha

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:18 pm
(no go ahead and join our little rp)

Soto turned to Fenrir. "So when will Baine join us? And I hope since he is to be leader that he will let us have family of our own." Soto growled pridefully.

Riyu yipped in agreement. "Yes, I would also like to have a family of my own if Baine doesn't mind." Riyu growled looking at Reko.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:26 pm
Fenrir looked at soto smiling respectfully that he already wanted a family.

"Well I think since he has his family he would not mind letting us have one litter of our own, he's nice and very understanding, but i'm not sure if he'll let us mate next year" he said but he would be happy to just have 1 litter, he licked riyu. the wind blew down and he caught a scent he raised his maw and drew in the scent through his parted mouth 'another wolf' "Okay enough hiding come out" he said hackles raise and fur slightly bristling.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:38 pm
"Good enough for me." Soto growled and licked Fenrir's face. "As long as he knows what he is doing, I'm fine."

Riyu smiled at Reko but stopped when she also smelt the strange wolf.

Harken left his mate and padded over to the other wolves. "I smell another wolf. Who is it?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games