Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:13 am
LanceCalvis
An IceZard appeared before the two students. It looked hungry and was looking straight at them.

User Image

(Yes I know a bit chessy looking but bear with me a bit longer). blaugh

*Logen made fires erupt around the creature with a flick of her wand*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:15 am
*Logen made the camera go out of the IceZard's jaws, with a crack from its jaw and she pointed at the camera with her wand, a flash and it was as good as new*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:16 am
LanceCalvis
Krusadin
"Wicked" said Dan and without thinking took a shot of the blue creature.
(God, that thing made me crack up XD)

The creature started walking toward them. It grabbed there camera with its mass jaws then tilted its head upward and ate the thing. The creature snarled a bit as it looked at then then took a small bite out of a tree. A small indent of the creatures teeth was left in the tree as the Zard ran off. The creature tripped on a log then fell to its side.

[just pointing at the post :3]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:18 am
[mah cat is soo Cozy :3 *cuddles her cat* --- really nice cuddly furry creature XD]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 am
(yeah I noticed it now)
Dandellion looked furiously at the frog and took the camera from Logen.
"Thanks, but let me deal with the next retard who messes with ma camera" she then grinned but was still mad for being caught off guard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:20 am
(I want to cuddle a big fat cat too)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:21 am
Krusadin
(yeah I noticed it now)
Dandellion looked furiously at the frog and took the camera from Logen.
"Thanks, but let me deal with the next retard who messes with ma camera" she then grinned but was still mad for being caught off guard.

*with a smile she said:*

"sure, ill let you do that.. i wouldnt want a class mate's camera get torn asunder!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:22 am
A rather large owl looked at them from a nearby tree. It tilted its head to the side for a second then started flying above them.

User Image

The creature landed on the ground and flapped its wings a few times.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:22 am
Krusadin
(I want to cuddle a big fat cat too)

[Meh cat is not fat, but still.. Freaky how cute he is :3]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:24 am
LanceCalvis
A rather large owl looked at them from a nearby tree. It tilted its head to the side for a second then started flying above them.

User Image

*logen asked the owl in the language that owls communicated in:*

"so is it the teacher who is conjouring the creature, and you? or have you comed here on your own will?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:25 am
LanceCalvis

User Image

Dandellion stared the owl and grasped her wand inside her pocket.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:35 am
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis

User Image

*logen asked the owl in the language that owls communicated in:*

"so is it the teacher who is conjouring the creature, and you? or have you comed here on your own will?"

The bird started flying around in a circle and a strange looking portal opened up. The creature landed then stood in front of the portal on the ground. The portal had a very odd feeling about it. There was nothing familar about the area the portal was leading to. And the owl, chose to stay silent as it stood there.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:38 am
"Lets go in" Dandellion said and held her camera tightly as she walked inside the portal.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games