Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:48 pm
Kexaj
Neia MX
Kexaj
Neia MX
Kexaj
Yoh turned and was hit in the chest, performing a Static Claw, aiming for her stomach.
Kasumi moved away as she connected, then noticed that he was going to claw her. The move Yoh preformed didn't connect, but still managed to rip Kasumi's clothes. Kasumi touched her garments then said, "You have gotten stronger."
"Well, thanks for noticing!" Yoh spoke in a rather crappy tone. He was ticked off,that much was obvious.He put together some more handsigns, and used the Thunder Armor, and charged her again.
Waiting until he was in close, Kasumi took a low defensive stance and..."Tomoe Age" she yells, as again she throws him. This time he did a counter clockwise horizontal spin in mid air. While he was spinning in the air Kasumi channeled some chakra between her hands, which appeared like lightning bolts. She clasped her hands together, then struck Yoh with her elbow. The chakra she channeled was transfered to Yoh shocking him slightly.
Yoh smacked the ground face first, and somke cloud appeared, a log in place of the boy. Yoh used a Kawarimi no Jutsu, and a strangely timed one, to appear behind Kasumi. "Oww, geez! Lighten up! I haven't fought an actual person in months!" He rubbed his shoulder in pain.
kasumi spun around with a kick, and stopped just shy of Yoh's neck. "Ah!..." she muttered then put her leg down. Kasumi scratched the back of her neck for a moment. "You really haven't fought in over a month?" she asked Yoh.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:30 pm
Kaede cleared her throat and stepped into the dojo from the window. "That is no excuse for poor performance Yoh." She commented with a cold tone. "Asking Kasumi to go easy is cutting short both of yours potential. Only by going all out will you improve." She told the two holding a scroll out to the other girl.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Narama flickered in, sitting in a window of the dojo. "Hello everybody!" he said and smiled, he then jumped down onto the floor of the dojo and went over to Kasumi and Yoh "Kasumi-san, Yoh-san, how is your sparring going?" he asked, sounding polite, he then turned to Kaede and bowed "Kaede-sama." he said sounding a bit frigthened.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:19 pm
"Why are you worried about our training, when you should be worried about yourself?" Kasumi replied to Narama. Kasumi stretched and sat down with the scroll that Kaede gave her.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:26 pm
Kaede rolled her eyes. "Yoh, Narama why don't you two start stretching." She told them with a very evil grin. "You'll both make excellent subjects for Kasumi to learn against." She told them as she folded her legs under herself sitting next to Kasumi.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:22 pm
Narama looked at Kasumi and then at Kaede. "Alright then." he said and walked away about 5 feet and started stretching.  

Gurzbag

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:45 am
As Kasumi read the scroll, it seemed like a light bulb when on in her head. "Say! This isn't what I asked for....Do I need to know this first?" Kasumi asked Kaede.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:27 am
Kaede tilted her head slightly to the side. "You must learn this in steps. That means starting with this. Trust me you'll like it, just be careful it's dangerous." She told the girl showing concern for her safety which is definitely not something she usually relates to gennin.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:59 pm
Yoh, instead of stretching, ran toward the door, laeving a note where was standing. "Sorry, Kaede-sensei. The Chunin Exams are starting, and my match is up!" He bolted off, on all fours like an animal. The note he left behind was addressed to Kasumi...What could it be?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:31 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede tilted her head slightly to the side. "You must learn this in steps. That means starting with this. Trust me you'll like it, just be careful it's dangerous." She told the girl showing concern for her safety which is definitely not something she usually relates to gennin.
"Mmmmm..." Kasumi pouted a little, then started her meditation  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:33 pm
Kaede sighed and stretched. "Means we only have a little while to get you up and running in this." She commented and moved over to Kasumi. "Let me know when you are ready to try it."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede sighed and stretched. "Means we only have a little while to get you up and running in this." She commented and moved over to Kasumi. "Let me know when you are ready to try it."
Kasumi's skin turned a slight orangish color, and she sprung up from her seated position. Kasumi's hands took on a slight platinum glow as she opened her eyes and struck out at Kaede. "KUMOGA-RAI-KEN!" She flew towards Kaede with lightning chakra charged fists.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:01 pm
Kaede was surprisingly and annoyingly taken a little by surprise. She made the only move she felt she had time to do that might work and that was a small side step duck smacking Kasumi's arm so as to redirect the punch. "I said tell me not charge me." She sighed and settled into fighting Kasumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:31 pm
Kasumi's redirected punch landed in the floor, crushing three floor boards. "WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Kasumi knelt there basking in awe at the whole she just made in the floor, and didn't even scratch her skin.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:34 pm
Kaede grinned and nodded. "No time to be in awe let's keep training." She told the girl dropping into a taijutsu stance.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff