Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:47 pm

Kimi snapped out of the dream.
hole her body trembled.
it was like this, every time she fell asleep. nightmares.
she jumped down from the tree, and slowly walked to the train station again.
hope they aren't there still, i have to take the nest train. she thought.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:13 pm

(sorry.....i deleted it)
Leon slowly walks out of the shaded area and stares"......hello....."he continues to stare at everyone,he pulls out the paper and hands it to Mobius
"gaurdian......"he slowly points to himself"...of all you"then he points to every one else
(who knows who Fuujin is off FF8?)

M00NSTRIDER

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:56 am

Mobius Nightshade

(Logen, did you want to log on soon? It's getting difficult to deal with a questioning child, and your character was a better parent than Mobius was!)

[zomfg sorry, im inactive in some days, and umm, i have to listen to the new Harry Potter book >< have to listen to it!]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:31 am

(Yes, I am aware of who Fuujin is. I can see the parallels you're making already.)

Mobius looked at the newcomer. He guessed that his language base wasn't too strong, so attempted to use words he could understand. "No guardian. Friend. We guardians of ourselves. And each other." He smiled, then turned to Mikiru. "As for you, I'd like to ask you if you can think of anything better, Mikiru. I'm working with what I can think of on the spot. If you can think of anyting better to do, please tell me. I've been hoping that Logen would help, but she hasn't come up with a solution yet. She will, she always does, but it will take her time."

(Kokoro, is your character out to screw things up or is it unintantional? I guess the use of asswipe answers my question...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:59 am

(lmao I'm sorry for the vulgar use of words. Mikiru seems to not like you. You're trying to save the thing that killed them, so I guess it's expected....)

*frowns* Hmph, I would just tell her straight out... She doesn't even really believe you. In her head she's adding one plus one and getting four with your story. Heh...I won't be surprised if soon enough she tries to attack you. she has 1/3 of her memories thanks to the crossword. so, if you want to deal with her, do what you choose. I'm going back to sleep. *closes her eyes and opens them and they're brown* ._.;;; What happened..? One second you're here the next you're there..?? ...I'm getting confused...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:06 pm

Mobius mentally sighed. Logen, I'm starting to lose hope. God help me, I'm contemplating killing her! It's the new me talking, the part of me that used to work for the military, the homunculus! I don't want to lose her, but I fear I'm losing myself as well! Please help!

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:32 pm

.... (lol even though she's thought it, and heard it, Shinu's Never said "Mobius") Umm... Sir...I'm sorry to say I'm starting to lose trust in you.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:34 pm

Kimi walked in to the station to see that Mikiru fell asleep again.

-Tsst, they are here still.Thought Kimi disappointed
-Mmm, trust them.Answered her brother
-what?kimi said surprised
-Trust them like you trust me.He said to her.
-I cant trust them like i trust you!She said angry.
-Why?'
-I-I-I.But when she couldn't find a reason she said.-Fine i will try.
-Good...

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:49 pm

(Sorry. Dog stepped on a wire for a second there.)

Mobius crouched on the ground, his homunculus tattoo blinking faintly through his vest. His eyes went wide. "Logen... Please... Help me..."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:45 pm

(have to go, mom's having birthday tomorrow and i must make a cake)

Evy-Chan1337

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:58 pm

*stands up and walks up to you, taps your shoulder* S-Sir....?? *worried expression, but her eyes show no emotion*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:06 pm

Mobius remained motionless. His mind was starting to split in two, the mind of Mobius the lover, and the mind of Mobius the dog of the military. As one screamed for help, the other laughed at the first's weakness.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:35 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius remained motionless. His mind was starting to split in two, the mind of Mobius the lover, and the mind of Mobius the dog of the military. As one screamed for help, the other laughed at the first's weakness.

*Logen had a idea, she had not done this before, but she tried it anyhows, she made a transmutation circle on Mobiu's skull, she couldnt channel this type of Alchemy just through her touch she had to tare the other conciousness, the dog of the military, out of the mind of Mobius, the transmutation circle that was on his head had a 9 cornored figure and a dot in the middle, a triangle outside the dot, and some weird patterns around in a circle, she then made the same on a object that didnt seem dangorous at al... she then Clapped and touched with a hand on each of the transmutation circles and the conciousness of the Humonculy was channeled through her and intoo the object that was a sword*

[sorry for beeing such a in active person in this time... I Am Listening To Harry Potter... :3]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:42 pm

*the conciousness that was channeled through her, passed her own, she saw all the horror that the gate had inflicted upon him, and she saw it, the gate, and what layed beyond, she didnt know what to believe, what she saw, was.... war, hunger, and a Sick planet!, she fell down and was rendered unconcious*

Wacram Glaziuz

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:47 pm

Leon stared at them already getting a bad impression of Mobius for taunt his uncomfortable attitude towards them"i'm...your.....gaurdian....all...of you"he continued to stare at Mobius and the sword that had his other half in it
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games