Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:32 pm
Durza the Shade
Mercury33
Durza the Shade
Nospai Deathous
i think he's explaining why it /isn't/ a problem...

Right, I was telling Mercury the solution to the problem.

Actually, I was referring to the age problems. In JJK, Anakins is just starting at the Academy at age 11 after his siblings (age 13) have come home. But in YJK, The older siblings are about 16 and are starting, and Anakin hasn't started at the academy yet. But unlike most series with time problems, both are pretty much accepted as fact, so I was never sure how that worked.

I always understood the Second Imperium.

Oh, my bad. Um, where in YJK does it say Anakin hasn't started yet? The entire childhood of the Solo kids, as I understand it, consists of them going back and forth between their parents and the academy. The twins had just arrived on Yavin 4 at the beginning of YJK, but that doesn't mean it was their first time there.

yeah thats what i though as well. That While the twins were there, anakn was not, and vice-versa. I thought it was explained as well that Leia didnt wanna be away from all her kids at one time or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:53 pm
Well, you guys are probably right, the whole switching off thing confused me.  

Mercury33

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:45 pm
Hey weeren't the Killiks decimated? So why are they re--emergin in Dark Nest? Speculation?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:17 am
????
uhhhhhhh.......
42?  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:08 pm
...right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:08 pm
Maybe there were some isolated survivors. If some Jedi could survive the Emperor's purge, maybe some Killiks could survive. Or, if you really want to speculate, maybe they left and came back. In Tatooine Ghost, they mention that no one's ever seen an actual living Killik because they were gone before humans arrived on Alderaan. Maybe the Killiks were so advanced that they all just left Alderaan instead of dying out. And they could have been living in the Unknown regions, or they could have left the galaxy (proven possible by NJO) and returned, which would account for their disappearance.  

Mercury33

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:29 pm
Mercury33
Maybe there were some isolated survivors. If some Jedi could survive the Emperor's purge, maybe some Killiks could survive. Or, if you really want to speculate, maybe they left and came back. In Tatooine Ghost, they mention that no one's ever seen an actual living Killik because they were gone before humans arrived on Alderaan. Maybe the Killiks were so advanced that they all just left Alderaan instead of dying out. And they could have been living in the Unknown regions, or they could have left the galaxy (proven possible by NJO) and returned, which would account for their disappearance.

good point.

Also, you guys think Ventress lived and will return in Dark Nest/Legacy?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:03 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Mercury33

good point.

I believe Ventress is alive and well, I mean when Anakin fought her, there really wasn't much of a 'death' for her. The apparent death she could have easily survived. Second if you read the Visual Dictionary for Episode Three, it a line it states that Obi-Wan and Anakin tried, but failed to capture her and that she remains at large...

I do have another question, the specian of Durge, Gen'dai apparently, has anyone ever heard of them before Durge came around, because I haven't.  

A Court of Owls

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:57 am
TeenFoxBoy
FrozenPhoenix32
Mercury33

good point.

I believe Ventress is alive and well, I mean when Anakin fought her, there really wasn't much of a 'death' for her. The apparent death she could have easily survived. Second if you read the Visual Dictionary for Episode Three, it a line it states that Obi-Wan and Anakin tried, but failed to capture her and that she remains at large...

I do have another question, the specian of Durge, Gen'dai apparently, has anyone ever heard of them before Durge came around, because I haven't.

Durge is wierd. His species was like...uber unefeatable..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:15 am
maybe dugre isn't so much a species of alien as he is a genetic experiment.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:28 am
hmm good point, he could be mutie.

I have whacky theory.

Ventress is Mara Jade's mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:05 pm
.....err.. care to elaborate?  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:11 pm
Well you see, on Yavin IV, prior to the battle between Anakin and Ventress, Ani was feeling a bit..lonely seeing as how he hadnt got any in a while. So one thing led to another, and when Ani told Ventress he was married, she spazzed out and the battle ensued. Unfortunately, Ventress gave birth to a girl called Mara Jade.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:42 pm
...well, that /is/ a whacky theory... and why would Mara end up with the Empire, then?  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:52 pm
Nospai Deathous
...well, that /is/ a whacky theory... and why would Mara end up with the Empire, then?
umm..

Vader wanted revenge, so he stole Ventress' baby (not knowing that it was his own child)  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games