Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and walked over to him, she bit her lip before kissing him, she smiled :thats for the flowers"
kissing her back "thank you verry mutch i'll bring more next time."
she smiles "okay, ready?"
"well," letting her go. "let us go you leave a note for your room mate?"
she walks over to his room and knocks on it, she walks in, a few minutes later she walks back out "okay, i told him" she smiles and walks up to him
"ok well lets go." reaching out a hand for hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:57 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and walked over to him, she bit her lip before kissing him, she smiled :thats for the flowers"
kissing her back "thank you verry mutch i'll bring more next time."
she walks over to his room and knocks on it, she walks in, a few minutes later she walks back out "okay, i told him" she smiles and walks up to him
she smiles and takes his hand "okay"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
still smileing "then we shall take our leave." pulling her forward and then walking with her out.

(sorry g2g sleep will try to be on tomarrow.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:09 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
still smileing "then we shall take our leave." pulling her forward and then walking with her out.

(kk later) she smiles walking with him  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

walking out of the hotel they come apon a small limo opening the door "here is your ride hope you don't mind it was all that was avalible."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:23 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

walking out of the hotel they come apon a small limo opening the door "here is your ride hope you don't mind it was all that was avalible."
she smiles "wow...and no, i dont mind" she gets in and smiles  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:25 am
getting in next to her keal taped the mirror "ok we shall go now sir." the car started up and got onto the rood going to the movies turning to her "it was all i had all the rental were being used so i thought you'd like a ride in one of these."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:29 am
King Phar
getting in next to her keal taped the mirror "ok we shall go now sir." the car started up and got onto the rood going to the movies turning to her "it was all i had all the rental were being used so i thought you'd like a ride in one of these."
she smiles "thank you, thats sweet" she bites her lip then leans over and kisses his cheek  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:31 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
she smiles "thank you, thats sweet" she bites her lip then leans over and kisses his cheek
smileing he turns and caches her kiss in the mouth "you anre verry welcome."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
smileing he turns and caches her kiss in the mouth "you anre verry welcome."
she blushes slightly and smiles  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 am
moveing back blushing a little but quickly dispelling it he said "sorry i couldn't resist."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 am
King Phar
moveing back blushing a little but quickly dispelling it he said "sorry i couldn't resist."
she smiles and turns his head she kisses him on the lips  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:44 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
thinking to himself 'well than why not' wrapeing a arm around her he obliged in kissing her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:47 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
thinking to himself 'well than why not' wrapeing a arm around her he obliged in kissing her
she smiles and wraps her arms around him pulling him a little closer, she closes her eyes kissing him  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:55 am
looking at the miror keal thought to himself 'now don't we look nice' then closeing his eyes he wraped his other arm around her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games