Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:12 pm

Kiyato Sekto
((im alittle confused of whats happening right now lol)) looks at logen
{i think logen told you to head to the manor every one but her is at but im not sure}
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:17 pm

Kiyato Sekto

[umm ok ill tell you this: im a elf that has sworn to protect the lands, has the best rank in the elven arsenal, making me rather Alot more powerfull than the others razz ... i befriend the son of my best friends his parents:Kibe is the son... i have two contracts with dragons, i live in a castle, trying to make the place i defend a bit better for each day that go, and now i have fixed the place that kibe and the friends of kibe was going to live in, so now it is a luxerius place with no limits in food and drinks, the manor is rather nice, becouse its a Large place with many rooms, and so on,umm, and then logen did what i did in my last post --- i was faster then the eye could see... razz ]

Wacram Glaziuz

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:18 pm

lupinewarrior
Kiyato Sekto
{i think logen told you to head to the manor every one but her is at but im not sure}

(ok got it) I start running down the hill and heads towards a manor that i can see from up here "that must be it"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Kiyato Sekto

[umm ok ill tell you this: im a elf that has sworn to protect the lands, has the best rank in the elven arsenal, making me rather Alot more powerfull than the others razz ... i befriend the son of my best friends his parents:Kibe is the son... i have two contracts with dragons, i live in a castle, trying to make the place i defend a bit better for each day that go, and now i have fixed the place that kibe and the friends of kibe was going to live in, so now it is a luxerius place with no limits in food and drinks, the manor is rather nice, becouse its a Large place with many rooms, and so on,umm, and then logen did what i did in my last post --- i was faster then the eye could see... razz ]

((ohhhhh......i dont get it xD lol jk jk i understand now))

Kiyato Sekto

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 pm

kiba sat upside down in his half animal form thinking of the past with his two sisters and of his parents
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 pm

*Logen looked at the grave, smiled and said:*

"your lives effected my soul"

*after she said that she vanished intoo the air*

Wacram Glaziuz

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 pm

he starts in front of the manor and rawrs as a way to tell you guys that im here
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:28 pm

Kiyato Sekto
he starts in front of the manor and rawrs as a way to tell you guys that im here
there is an audible crash as kiba falls off thje chair he was upside down in
the hell was that
he turns human and walks towards the door opening it

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:29 pm

((i g2g))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:30 pm

(im back wat i miss?)

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:30 pm

(*Kiba notice the grave of his parents was changed*)

[please look at my last posts :3]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Aprilbaby1
(im back wat i miss?)

[not alot, only that Kibe found out that Logen was the criminal that reconstructed the manor and some more.... if you really want to find out in details, please read the last page and this april! :3]

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:33 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
(im back wat i miss?)

[not alot, only that Kibe found out that Logen was the criminal that reconstructed the manor and some more.... if you really want to find out in details, please read the last page and this april! :3]
(ill do my best, i tried taking a nap cuz i feel really awful but i couldnt do that with all of my step bros and bro yelling so yea)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm

Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
(im back wat i miss?)

(ill do my best, i tried taking a nap cuz i feel really awful but i couldnt do that with all of my step bros and bro yelling so yea)
{you try duct taping them to the wall?}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games