Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach: Dawn of the Soul Reaper Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:48 pm

"Alright," Ryuichi said, "that's enough, you gotta start acting like a Soul Reaper. There was a Hollow here. If I find any evidence you were hiding him, I will tell the Soul Society." Ryuichi was very seroius about his job.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:22 pm

Summer just smiled at him "I wasn't hiding him, I hangout in this barn all the time, ask the owner" she replied its not my fault he came in here she thought

AkatsukiTiger

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:14 pm

"Then why did you deny the presence of a Hollow ever being here?" Ryuichi questioned further.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:05 am

"Because, I didn't feel any presence so I thought I was alone in here" she said in her soft voice

AkatsukiTiger

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:34 pm

"Alright," Ryuichi said, "your story checks out." Ryuichi opened the portal to the Soul Society and walked through it.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:50 pm

Summer followed him and ended up in the Rukon District

AkatsukiTiger

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:57 pm

(( I dont know all the details on Bleach. Im only up to the part where ichigo is trapped in a pit and has to climb out with his hands bound behind his back.))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:59 pm

(Ah. I see. Now you know where Yoshiro got that special mask, then. Is good. ...Ummm... I'm guesing that you brought that up because you need to know something. Ask whatever you need to.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:03 pm

((Actually, I'm saying that i dont know much about Bleach, so if I say something wrong, tell me.))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:10 pm

(Will do.)

It was then that Yoshiro realised that never even once did he have any sign that the heat died down. He shrugged, and opened the portal to a stone tower on the outskirts of the Rukon District. He sat on top of it in a classic Spiderman-style crouch. He saw Ryuichi and Summer walking toward the Soul Society complex and breathed a breath of relief. "Now all I have to do is work on my Soul Reaper disguise and I'll be able to show my face around there. Maybe I can clear my name from the inside..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Ryuichi went into the large Soul Society main building. He had no suspicion that any evil could be here, but he was always cautious and had one hand on his Zanpakut-to at all times.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:21 pm

She continued to walk, her arms hangout at her sides, she walked thround a crowd of Soul Reapers like herself

AkatsukiTiger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:31 pm

The barrier around the building restricted entry, but it didn't phase Yoshiro's spyglass. He watched as they moved through the crowd, having nothing better to do.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:45 pm

Summer stumbled and fell on her knees
"Ouch...." she said calmly

AkatsukiTiger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:47 pm

He hoped that wasn't too serious.