Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:04 pm
Lance sighed lightly, "and to think in R2 this statue will disappear along with Aura". And a new type of protection will be born from the very generals the wave used against us. He turned around and leaned against a bench. All things are born in balance. Even that bracelet you have around your arm, remember that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:07 pm
she changed into a black dress with gold braclets all along her arm, she smiles and starts walking, the gem on her shoulder and the symbol on her neck thats hidden beneath her hair glows softly  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:17 pm
LanceCalvis
Lance sighed lightly, "and to think in R2 this statue will disappear along with Aura". And a new type of protection will be born from the very generals the wave used against us. He turned around and leaned against a bench. All things are born in balance. Even that bracelet you have around your arm, remember that.

"i think i know what you mean but does that my true form will come to me soon" silverblade asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:34 pm
Your true form is as you are now and nothing else. As for me, my form is yet to be revealed. And Lance is currently away from his computer as it stands. The unknown character smiled as they looked at the Administrator through Lances character. Like I said all things even the bracelet have a balance about them. I just happen to be that very thing I speak of, you can call me Cubia.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:37 pm
she looks around "now for the tougher players" she smirks "they wont be so tough anymore" she laughs and starts walking  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:41 pm
LanceCalvis
Your true form is as you are now and nothing else. As for me, my form is yet to be revealed. And Lance is currently away from his computer as it stands. The unknown character smiled as they looked at the Administrator through Lances character. Like I said all things even the bracelet have a balance about them. I just happen to be that very thing I speak of, you can call me Cubia.

Silverblade froze for a moment, "your that monster that was created by the virus, what do you want" he said drawing his sword.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
He smiled in a sinister way as he looked at him. Cubia crossed his arms then spoke to the battle read player. I should warn you, in this form you can only injure Lance. Also, as long as the bracelet exists so will I live on forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:03 pm
LanceCalvis
He smiled in a sinister way as he looked at him. Cubia crossed his arms then spoke to the battle read player. I should warn you, in this form you can only injure Lance. Also, as long as the bracelet exists so will I live on forever.

"then i will destroy it with the quarantine program if i must but release the boy" silverblade demanded  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm
she looks around "now, where is that Administrator?" she smirks "ill find you" she starts walking  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "now, where is that Administrator?" she smirks "ill find you" she starts walking

silverblade turned and left to the admin alone area, "this isnt good " he said looking at the bracelet, "so your the cause of this" He walked on into the dungeon to activate his program.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:27 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

silverblade turned and left to the admin alone area, "this isnt good " he said looking at the bracelet, "so your the cause of this" He walked on into the dungeon to activate his program.
she hears screams and yells, she laughs and takes a big gem out "this is for you" she whispered, she puts it back and starts shooting everybody she sees with gems, she walks over to where he was and smirks  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

she hears screams and yells, she laughs and takes a big gem out "this is for you" she whispered, she puts it back and starts shooting everybody she sees with gems, she walks over to where he was and smirks

Silverblade stabbs his blade through her, "i have no tolrance for your kind" silverblade pulls it out and smacks her away, "program activate" The world game shut down and everyone was forced log off and the screens flashed
ERROR  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:45 pm
Cubia looked at the gems and a smile crossed his face. He couldn't help but find the situation to be amusing. He was familiar with the concept of spreading a virus throughout the system. After all the Eight Phases of Morgana had been doing this for some time now. The only difference was he wasn't afraid of the virus. He started to speak as he stood there looking at the ceiling. Protected character can't be infected by such programs or alterations. The same goes for this character as well, as long as I infect him there is no room for another virus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:45 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

Silverblade stabbs his blade through her, "i have no tolrance for your kind" silverblade pulls it out and smacks her away, "program activate" The world game shut down and everyone was forced log off and the screens flashed
ERROR
she flies back out and lands on her bed "what the?' she yells, she felt pain throughout her, she breathes deeply, a bag was in her lap, she opens it and stares at it, she closes it and stuffs it under her mattress  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:50 pm
The forced shut down logged Lance out but didn't debug his character. A highly protected barrier was put around that character as a precaution. After all, he wasn't about to allow them to delete there only current link to The World. Cubia was still in The World however regardless if it was shut down. The only way to get rid of him was to get rid of the bracelet. They would soon find that even deleting The World itself would not solve the problems. In fact, it would only release them from the only thread that was currently in The World, The Bracelet.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff