Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:31 pm
Jasmine looked to lakota and then she smiled softly at her, "yes...jace should return when he is finished fighting", she said softly. Jasmine looked to Alex and smiled, "should we help Neira with this or let her deal with it on her own".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:34 pm
Neira hummed to herself, trying to tune out the voices and emotions suddenly crowding her head. What had happened? She dug her claws into the earth and focused on one point in the grey, a fading green light. Eiwen seemed to be as sturdy as ever and his aura was the clearest for her to find and understand with their shared blood. Reaching out to his warm understandable mind, she pushed out all of the other swirling colors and was able to focus again.

As she regained control, she found it was possible to move her limbs again and she stood weakly. She scanned he feld again, this time feeling the warm green glow behind her and only saw the dim auras of her packmates again. There was a whispered stream of thoughts emanating from each wolf, but it was such a small trickle that she didn't have to make out any sensible words from them unless she tried. She sighed and herr knees buckled, and she lowered herself back to the ground, this time much more at ease, but emotionally exhausted from the sudden mental battering. Too many strange things kept happening to her without and sense or reason. She whined appologetically to reassure the other wolves and laid her head on her paws, shivering now and again.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Alex's ears flattened. "She seems fine now, but we'll keep an eye out in case. You never know."
Lakota sat down and swished her tail once. She looked towards the thick forest, thinking. It had been a while since she'd seen Jace. Other than Alex and Jericho, he was the only other wolf she felt comfortable around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:39 pm
Jasmine licked alex and then smiled to lakota, "lakota...why do you seem so afraid of me.....me and jace had almost the same past".  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:19 pm
Lakota's ears laid back as she looked to the side. "I don't know...I've never been too brave around other poeple and wolves. I don't know why, but I feel different around Jace."
Jericho ran up to Jasmine and tried to play the tough one by laying his ears flat and growling. "I'm not scared of you though!" He jumped up and barked. He always did this. He was the kind of pup who dreamed of being alpha one day.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:59 pm
She looked to Jericho and smirked, simply staring into his eyes, "really....your not afraid....you really should be.....it will keep you alive one day", she said smirking. She sniffed the young wolf, "such pride....i wonder if it will help or hinder you", she sid before turning away.  

wildbladejace

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:26 pm
After some rest, Neira could still hear their mumbling thoughts trying to press into her head, but with the warmth of her brother near to reassure her, she was able to ignore the whispers completely. She sighed in relief, not wanting any more crowded thoughts in her head than there already were.

Her ears went down; she also didn't like that she'd been able to see into her packmates' minds. Her inner eye seemed to have opened even further to the point that she wasn't sure what might have triggered it, though it was probably the sudden social stimulation. She listened to Jasmine and Alex's verrbal exchange and giggled to herself at Jericho's stocky nature; he reminded her of Eiwen when he'd been a pup with her. She smiled and decided it might do her good to test her limits, both socially and telepathically. She wanted to see if she could keep herself out of their thoughts and actually maintain normal conversation still.

The she-wolf took a deep breath and stood, loping over to Lakota's side and planted herself nearby enough that she could hear them well without having to listen. Lakota seemed warmer than theothers in some way that it made sense that Jericho drifted along at her side. As Neira had no clue how all of these wolves were acquainted, she was a little curious about them. They seemed nice, but were still a complete mystery to her for the most part. If anything, it was at least nice to feel their comfort amongst each other and to hear actual voices again, not just the cold whispers of wind in the branches or the occassional babble of a stream as it'd been while she'd lived in solitude.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:17 pm
Lakota looked over at Neira. Neira was also an exception when it came to what wolves Lakota felt frightened of. Maybe it was her concern about her, but she didn't mind being around Neira. Lakota wished seh could be more agressive like Alex, Jericho, and even Neira, but it was challenging for her. "H-hi Neira. Are you feeling any better?"
Jericho huffed. He turned away and padded over to Lakota's other side and plopped himself onto the ground. "Hmph." He didn't want to be afraid. He was sometimes, but he never liked it. he shook Jasmine's advice out of his head for now.
Alex shook her head. "He's a little headstrong. I kinda worry for him though. That attitude of his is going to get him in trouble one day."  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:36 pm
She looked over at Lakota and then to Jericho, simply smirking before turning to alex. She looked into her eyes and smiled softly, "quite a nice group of friends you have...so when did you meet jericho and Lakota"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 pm
Neira smiled sheepishly, having accidentally heard the question forming before Lakota said it, but she figured any wolf would wonder at her apparent episode. "I'm fine now, I think... I-it was nothing. I'm fine. Under control now."

She licked her shoulder and noticed that the scrape from earlier had closed and now her bruises just ached when she moved. She was glad though that it had been her to take the blow rather than her new packmates, especially if it meant she'd protected and even provided a meal for the pup. It made her proud, in a way, that their alpha had chosen her for a Protector; it gave her a sense of duty that she would otherwise feel lost without.

Perhaps listening just a little, she caught Lakota's musings. "It's not always best to be aggressive though... It leads many wolves into trouble." She sighed, reminiscing about how Eiwen used to get into fights with even the older wolves in their pack before their separation. Their father had always needed to put him in line and it never really quieted her headstrong brother. Jericho just seemed to want to make sure that all of the bigger wolves noticed him and like all pups, didn't want to be treated like he was just a pup.

"Ya know, Jericho, you remind me of my twin brother a bit. He liked to act big too. Just don't push too hard, kay? Don't want Jasmine over there to take snap at you..." she smirked playfully, teasing the stuffy female.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 pm
Raven laid his head back down. He counted the wolves, it turned out to be eight. Unless he counted wrong. More females then males, he looked at the sky then at Neira. Some thing was different about her, she was a different then the others. Pride, that was the word to discribe her. He noticed her black ears, tip of tail, paws, and her white fur. Unlike his past he was outgoing and very riskful. Before his life of a loner, he was strong and young, but that all changed. If only I could get to her. She might know some thing. Some thing I don't, but then again.... Raven thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:42 pm
"Those two? I met them a while back. I found Lakota first, and we both rescued Jericho. I don't think I would have let them come with me if I had the choice, but I don't really regret it. I'm so close to them, it's like they're my family..." Alex watched Lakota and Jericho talk to Neira. She heard Neira's comment to Jericho and grinned.
Lakota smiled, feeling better knowing not all wolves concetrated on agression all the time.
"Psh, I'd like for her to try." He jumped up again. He was ignorant, like any other pup most of the time.  

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:45 pm
She smirked to Jericho and she simply looked over to Alex after hearing her comment and she smiled, "i never knew you had such a kind heart.....but i guess that is the reason we were so close at one time", she said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:04 am
Neira smiled back at Lakota and giggled at Jericho's comment. "So would I." She joked and nudged the pup playfully with her muzzle, then nipped his tail. She really missed playing with the pups and Jericho reminded her a bit of resilient little Dark.

Getting sidetracked by a stray thought, the she-wolf overheard Raven and lifted her head. He was almost urging her to listen to him. Her black-tipped ears twitched and she turned to face the male, opaque eyes staring past him as she sensed his shifting dark aura. He seemed rather uptight about something and she could hear him counting the other wolves in the clearing. He was reproachful, but wanted to catch her attention for some reason. She made a little noise of curiosity and tilted her head.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:14 am
Raven noticed that Neira had tilted her head. He wanted to talk more, but he kept looking at other things but every once in a while he would look at her every now then. All he wanted to do was talk, but he knew that he was a coward just like they said. "I couldn't do it, I am just a coward. They are right, they don't need another pathitc mouth to feed," Raven said but he didn't relize that he had said it. Even though it was quiet it was loud enough to hear. Raven looked around him, his mind was to clouded to think of a way to run.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games