Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 pm
Sapphire closed her eyes she didn't want him to know about her eyes.

"Oh um yeah um.." Sapphire got up and walked back to the trees and climbed up one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 pm
Fate knew she was interested but, what harm could it bring if he told her of his past?

Fate looked up at the sky
. "Yes really....." he spoke quietly. He almost seemed sad as his red and blue eyes twinkled in the sunlight.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Caesar looked up and leaped after her. He jumped on the branch above her and smiled down at her,"How long have you been climbing trees?"
Mist,"Why did you wander alone for so long?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:52 pm
Sapphire looked away from him.

"Awhile," Sapphire started to cry but didn't show it.  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:53 pm
Fate's ears folded back as he looked at her. He blinked slowly as if it was painful to remember.

"Because.... some thing happened. Some thing I wished didn't."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:55 pm
Caesar noticed she looked sad,"You know you can tell me anything. Right," Caesar jumped down on the branch next to her. He pressed sat next to her so close his fur was touching hers. His brown eyes looked at her invitingly.
Mist looked at him with her blue and brown eye,"you can tell me but if its too painful you don't have to."  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm
"But...u might think...i'm..werid," Sapphire sad as she looked at Caesar with deep blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:01 pm
Caesar looked at her questioningly,"Why would you say that?" Caesar knew that he liked her alot. He felt his heart flutter when he was by her.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 pm
"Because...my eyes are..well werid," she looked at him, her eyes changed from deep blue to black.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 pm
"When I was young, just a mear pup I wandered off for the first time on my own. I was just a normal happy wolf, no wings, no demon like powers, just a normal wolf. As I ran around I grew tired and it was begining to darken outside. I didn't remember where anything was until I found a cave. The save sparkled with bright lights and it was so pretty and grand before me. There was some thing bright in the cave, as young as I was I wandered in looking for adventure. I touched it...... pain shot through me like a gun. When I thought it was done, I saw many pictures... some I can't explain.... others painful. Blood spilled upon and some thing ripped onto my back like claws digging into flesh. I felt fire and ice all over me, I thought I was dead. When I awoke, I looked at myself. I wasn't me anymore.... I never went back. And I never will, I wandered for all my life."

Fate spoke with his soft hearted voice. He looked deep into her pretty eyes with his sorrow filled ones. Tears filled his eyes but he did not cry.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm
Mist pushed her muzzle into his fur,"Its ok."
Caesar just smiled,"I think thats what makes you special. I don't think thats wierd at all." He moved closer to her and stared into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Fate grew nervous, he almost froze when he touched her.

"Thank you... but I'm fine."

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 pm
Sapphire eyes tured a royal purple and she blushed and leaned against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm
Mist got up and went to lay down on a rock. She stretched out and let the moonlight shine on her fur.
Caesar licked her ontop of her head and let her lean on him. He knew that he loved her and always would.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 pm
Her eyes turned a pale pink as she nuzzled into his chest. She smiled she never knew she would have friends and more.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games