Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:56 pm
Uber Soujii
The_Great_Hero
Uber Soujii
Hey. I'm Soujii and I'm a Anime Fan in general. I Have over 800Gb of anime stored on my computer and on external hard drives, including of course Lucky Star & Haruhi Suzumiya.

Whoa, that's intense. What series do you have?

Most of the popular anime you can think of (i.e. naruto,bleach,shippuuden,one piece,gundam,d.grayman,death note)

Any short 12 - 52 episode Anime of the last 5-6 years I probably have or had and deleted it. I've probably watched and deleted as much Anime as I have archived. The only ones I keep are the ones I really enjoyed (For example: Darker than Black, Bamboo Blade, Kekkaishi, Genshiken, etc..)

Current/Ongoing Anime that I'm archiving include Soul Eater, Gintama, 2nd Season of Code Geass, etc..)

Whoa, tight. Where do you get downloads?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:14 pm
The_Great_Hero
Uber Soujii
The_Great_Hero
Uber Soujii
Hey. I'm Soujii and I'm a Anime Fan in general. I Have over 800Gb of anime stored on my computer and on external hard drives, including of course Lucky Star & Haruhi Suzumiya.

Most of the popular anime you can think of (i.e. naruto,bleach,shippuuden,one piece,gundam,d.grayman,death note)

Any short 12 - 52 episode Anime of the last 5-6 years I probably have or had and deleted it. I've probably watched and deleted as much Anime as I have archived. The only ones I keep are the ones I really enjoyed (For example: Darker than Black, Bamboo Blade, Kekkaishi, Genshiken, etc..)

Current/Ongoing Anime that I'm archiving include Soul Eater, Gintama, 2nd Season of Code Geass, etc..)

I know several free direct download sites. Some have several hundred series archived, including licensed Anime. I can't really tell you what they are since they all have limited download slots/limited daily bandwith and having too many people know about them makes it harder to download. And if all else fails, there's always bittorrent.

I'm sure you can find some if you try hard enough(google). They are all over the internet and some of the websites are hidden within other websites (Hint:wikipedia)  

Soujii-sama

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:50 pm
Uber Soujii
The_Great_Hero
Uber Soujii
The_Great_Hero
Uber Soujii

I know several free direct download sites. Some have several hundred series archived, including licensed Anime. I can't really tell you what they are since they all have limited download slots/limited daily bandwith and having too many people know about them makes it harder to download. And if all else fails, there's always bittorrent.

I'm sure you can find some if you try hard enough(google). They are all over the internet and some of the websites are hidden within other websites (Hint:wikipedia)

Gotcha. Thanks for the help! XD And welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Hiya!
i'm komako-chan!
I just got accepted into the guild today! I LOVE lucky star! Konata is my favorite character because we're alike in a LOT of ways with the crazy otakuness and all. One of my dreams is to work in a cosplay cafe in japan and also to become a voice actress for anime!
well of corst one of my favorite animes is lucky star but some other favorites include air tv, kanon, to heart, calnned, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, bleach, death note, naruto, and many others.
i'm 18 years old and have a bf
favorite color is purple
hobbies include watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, rping, fandubbing, amvs, COSPLAYING at cons, and taking long walks
that's all i guess ^_^

Komako is gone

T s u k i x D e s u

4,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:05 pm
Hello ^^ My gaia name is lostbutnotfound but you guys can call me by my real name which is Dianne or just call me lost lol

One of my Favorite animes are Lucky Star and another is Clannad so this guild works in my favor ^^

My hobbies (if i'm not busy with work) i make AMVs ranging from classic animes like Howls moving castle all the way to really popular ones like d-grey man smile

i used to have tons of manga series on disks so that i wouldn't have to buy external hard drives but then my mom found them and threw them away gonk but otherwise ^^ i saw the first episode of LSOVA and omg i was laughing so much and i understood so little smile yay for no subs =]

I'm also trying to learn japanese smile !~

Nice to meet everyone smile !  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:29 am
hello ii am very new and my name is prettykkitty92553
but you can call me Sharon or Samm  

toast my bagel

Big Fatcat

Shadowhobbit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:48 pm
I'm Kyle! I am a geek who spends his free time on a robotics team or watching anime, Lucky Star is one of my favorites. I really want to learn Japanese, always have, so if anybody has any suggestions for that I would appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 am
well...im kiki and im a total anime addict just like my friends saku_naru and death is for real and even people in my family and i have seen so many anime i dont even remember as i am saying this i am on fall break till next Monday.to tell the truth i have watched mostly subbed anime so i kinda speak some japanese and......I CAN DO THE MELONCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZAMIYA &THE LUCKY STAR CHEER IT IS AWSOME,NYAA~...oops...the nyaa~ slipped out again,nyaa~......  

ItsLeviHere

2,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

karekanol13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:00 pm
hi hi
im karekanol13, but most peeps call me louse biggrin
(im not sure why...)
anywayssss...
LUCKY STAR ROCKS!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:51 pm
Hey Everyone! My name is Kat and I'm really happy I am in the guild.
I love anime and manga. Especially Lucky Star...
Even Azumanga Daioh.
I also like photography, writing, reading, and drawing.
Let's talk some time, Lucky star fanatics.
KAT
heart heart heart  

LadySilhouette

XxLUCKYstarLOVER98xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:27 pm
hi im brand new to this guild and i love lucky star i know the opening dance by heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 pm
heart Hey im Mayumi thyme OvO. My favorite character is Konata. I could keep going but it could get boring so ill dance instead *does silly dance*  

mayumi thyme OvO

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 am
Hi, i'm Yue.
Just got accepted into this guild a couple of days ago and thought i'd do a little introduction.
Let me just start by saying that i LOVE Lucky Star. It is one of my all time favourite Animes/Mangas to-date. Konata is my favourite character. I love her care free nature and gaming lifestyle. She just plain rules! 3nodding
I love many other Animes too such as InuYasha, Azumanga Daioh, K-ON! etc etc...
Drop by my profile to read more and add me to your friends list too! xp
Or just come by to drop me a random PM. I love them too. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm
darkstormseeker but u can call me darkey! also i just joined a day ago! so i don't know a thing bout this guild!! xd but i'll figure it out soon!! i loooove lucky star! thats why i joined!!!!! *starts singin and dancin 2 lucky star theme song*  

chocolategirl15

T e f f i s R a d

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 pm
HEYYY THEREEE~!
i actually joined a while ago, but never got around to introducing myself ( =ω=; )

well, either way, my name is teff and i lo
ve lucky star~  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas