Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bortelex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:50 pm
((I am having a bit of a creativity drain, so I have been unable to post and am starting to feel a little lost in the rp at the moment and can't figure out what to post with all that has happened so just don't forget my character, please.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:30 pm
((Well currently he is being assaulted by a twin short sword weilding fire orc.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:45 pm
Hiding behind the tree Clover hadn’t expect the bolts of lightening that rained upon her. The wind had urged her to move, and she followed though she knew not why. The lightening grazed her right leg leaving burns in its wake. Gritting her teeth from the odd prickling pain that seemed to surge up and down the wounded area, Clover had to clear her mind before Larien’s request registered in her mind. Bracing her body against the tree she eased herself around it and strung her bow, trying her best not to fall from the pain in her leg. Clover focused as much wind around the arrow as possible as she waited for the added power from Larien.

As she stared off into the battle Clover realized that her target had already been killed. With that in mind she aimed towards the mage orc, hoping to hit her mark with Larien and her combined powers.
((Welcome back, Ty.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:32 pm
"Yea, I know that, elf, but I figure that because they know our loction it isn't exactly safe." She replied to Laien, having forgot her name. She leaned against the tre trunck and sighed, pulling out shmitty's dagger and preparing to make herself more crude wodden arrows. "How is Clover holding up? Everyone else?"  

Dragonmaster1251

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:52 pm
Agian an arrow flew in the direction of the mage, but this time he did not have any one to block the hit for him. The mage recieved the blow in the right side of his temple.

Noticing the sudden surge of elemental energy Epotheros quickly grabbed his sword from ground and swung it upwards to wards the last remaining orc who was preparing a devistating attack on Ezorin. The row of fire, or closer to a ridge of flames that erupted from his sword traveled along the ground and instantaniously incinerated the orc befor ehe could ake his move.

"Every one still alive," Epotheros called out as he stood up, noticing Ty, but refraining from saying anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:18 pm
"Yes, for the most part." Kendra replied for herself, leaning against the trunk, closing her eyes for the time being. "A bit of advise, when climbing trees and moving branch to branch, don't wear a silky purple dress."  

Dragonmaster1251

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:09 pm
getting to his feet, he helped rosette to hers with his good arm and then replied to epotheros for the both of them "we are a little damaged but still breathing"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:22 pm
Captain Fox McCloud
((There is no orc in the air. One with two flaming short swords is attaking Ezorin, one with the cross bow, the one with the lightning spear are standing near the mage and one is under ground. I will however mix around some of the aspects of your post so that it seems the griffin is dive bombing the archer orc.))

The archer orc was able to duck allowing Clover's arrow to glide past him, but was unaware of Kendra's arrow that struck him in the right shoulder. Before he was struck however, he unleashed a few bolts in Clover's direction. After being hit with Kendra's arrow he was so preoccupied with trying to remove the crude piece of wood he did not notice the griffin dive bomb him. This resulted with him being crushed beneth the weight of the beast.

Seeing his fallen comrade the Lightning orc with the spear turned around and started to thrust his pole arm towards the griffin. This was no mere normal attack, because sparks flew from his spear and upon contact the griffin and Larien would become KFG and KFE.

Mean while being free from attacks Epotheros perfectly executed his plan and moments after launchin the red orb into the hole the ground erupted in an explosin near Tramer in which a freashly roasted orc came hurtling out.

The fire orc with the two short swords paused from his charge just out of range of Ezorin's halbred and sent two lashes of flames towards the human warrior.

((Pike forgive my ignorace, but what the hell does KFG and KFE mean??))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm
Relieved that everyone appeared alive and for the most part scare of any extremely fatal wounds, Clover fully leaned against the tree she was using for support and let herself slowly slide to the ground. She smiled towards the others even though there was a pained look on her face. The pain surging through her leg was hardly bearable, but she wasn’t going to fuss over it, instead she looked up to make sure Larien was still safe and well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:32 pm
((Ty already said what it ment.))

Seeing Clover in pain Epotheros went over and sat down to comfort her while the other took care of the more serious wounds. "Does it hurt?" he asked pointing at her leg.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:39 pm
((When???))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:41 pm
((right here))  

TY Charns
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:00 pm
Clover leaned into Epotheros slightly when he sat beside her. Already she was beginning to forget the pain, but then he reminded her. Was it that evident? “Only a bit” she answered. It was a different kind of pain really. The lightening had caused an electrical burn, something she wasn’t accustomed too, so the odd tingling accompanying the awful burning sensation that didn’t seem to ever subside was what was bothering her most.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:03 pm
Kendra sighed and slowly climbed down from her perch, a few minor scrapes from throns on the leaves of the tree she had moved to. "Perhaps I should have inspected it before I went climbing." SHe muttered. She glanced down at the dagger and walked over to Shmitty. "I believe this is yours." She offered him the pommel whilst she held the blade, ready for him to take it.  

Dragonmaster1251

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:12 pm
When Clover leaned into him, Epotheros instictivly placed his arm over her shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll be treated soon enough," he added with a smile.

The smile was only to mask his worry. How could a band of low level monsters damage the group so easily. His 0nly idea was that the group was too large and was too hard to keep par on who was hurt. He then stood up and walked over to Tramer. "Tramer we need to talk."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games