Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:51 pm

sasuke disappeared into the middle of the crowd of soldiers.every now and then one soldier would fly into the air.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:56 pm

"Lost them." he said hiding at a warehouse.

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:18 pm

sasuke limped in a while later. he was a little bloody but he could walk. "i took care of them....all of them...." he said and passed out on the ground
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:19 pm

"Great, I'm mr. Watchforguards again."

hoplite323

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:24 pm

Krusadin
LanceCalvis
Lance Calvis started grinning as he started completing the push-ups assigned to him. He spoke while completing the task at a rather expedient rate. A Wizard I am not, I don't need magic to slay my opponent from a distance. Just a good Lance and an arm to throw it. He finished the task then started following the man. He hadn't expended much energy since his normal training routine required over twice the effort of Three-Hundred push ups. Granted he was getting a bit old Lance could still hold his own and didn't want that to be a factor on what he could do. He hung his head low and yawned as he walked. How boring, I was expecting this test to be an elimination training. At least then I wouldn't have to fight several quick battles before I get to one that is worth drawing my sword.

He entered the inner garden. Horses awaited them, ready to ride. There were different kind of horses, muscular and skinny too. Old and young.
Many had fine gear, others had really poor gear on them.
"Pick a mount. You'll be using it in a fight. Also, lances there if you don't have one already"
He pointed at a pile of different lances near a tree.

He walked over to the pile of Rusty Lances and picked one. He saw several people trying to look experienced by examining every inch of the Lance before selecting it. Lance walked past the group of under experienced peasants to the horse stables. There were many types of horse with different eye colors and builds. He was about to pick the random horse in front of him when he spotted this one. It was white with black spots and appeared to be weak. He spotted something in the creatures eye as he passed it. This creature had spirit, something only a few of these people could ever dream of. He took the reigns of the horse and mounted it. One of the contestants started pointing and laughing at his choice. He was fat and unkempt with black hair and a filthy t-shirt and brown leather pants that had a few threads showing. That horse is pathetic, how do you expect to win with a weak horse like that. Now this Mustang is sure to win this race. It is a pure bread and Mustangs are legendary for there strength. Lance didn't even have to speak to quite this man. He just stared at the man with a gleam that said run or else you will regret it. The man mounted the Mustang and stood there looking away from Lance sort of timidly. He attempted to look tough but this only made him look more pathetic. That owner was going down, he didn't deserve to sit on top of such a great beast. As if to say the beast agreed with Lance as he looked into the Mustangs eyes the creature threw the man into the air ten feet and he landed about a yard to the left on top of a more suitable horse. The creature looked at him lazily with a slight look of annoyance in his eye then took a large mouthful of hay. From what Lance could see, these Horses were far more interesting than the actual people riding them. They were more alive and actually showed real emotion.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:31 pm

She sat there dumbfounded. She had been silent out of shock the whole time. "Joseph...Sasuke....They both...." She whispered to herself. "Why am I so important to you both?!" She said standing up. "Sasuke's hurt, you could have been killed!" She had pure worry in her voice and expression. "You two people went against a whole army! Only God knows what could have happened if even one of you had been captured!" She fell onto her knees. "Why...would you do that for someone you only met today...? Why..?" She said, staring at the ground. "I just don't get it..."

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:33 pm

sasuke had woken up and heard her. "we do it.....because we care...."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:36 pm

"Well i didn't go against an army so it was easy for me."

hoplite323

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:37 pm

sasuke laughed. "yes...he had the easy part...i took out the entire army...."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:43 pm

She closed her eyes and sighed, then stood up and silently walked up to a window. She pulled up a box and sat on it, then stared out of the window silently, an expressionless look on her face, as if she wasn't all there. How can you joke like that....I care about you both....because....I don't want any more people to die for my sake...I....don't even care about my life anymore...I just want them safe.... She sighed again shakily and continued to tare out the window until she decided to say something. "I do not wish to live anymore if those I love and care about end up dying in the end. I want my story to have a happily ever after..."

Ahiru Takashi

hoplite323

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:52 pm

"Better to die helping someone than dye for no reason." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:11 pm

"But....Dying without having lived a full life is..." She sighed. "The king...my father....wishes to kill all people who had the same Ideals as my mother. My mother wanted all to have equal treatment. because father didn't agree he...he had her killed.....when she was just trying to help people... Because I told him I was going to tell the truth why she was killed...he said I was to be killed too then...but I ran away.... and now...Ever since people who had helped me were decapitated to show me what would happen to me when they caught me. the king has everyone fooled into thinking I betrayed our kingdom..." She frowned. "It is he who betrayed us!" She stood. "Why would I betray a country I love so much?!" She stopped and looked at Joseph and Sasuke. "I'm sorry....I spoke out of place..." She sat on the floor hidden behind a bunch of boxes and fell asleep behind them. It was 10:30 PM and she was exhausted.

Ahiru Takashi

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:18 pm

sasuke sat next to her. "if i die to help you with your cause...i shall die happily"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:27 pm

sasuke took a necklace from around his neck and put it on her. "you need it more than i do...it shall guide you....to happiness"

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:37 pm

She slept silently, her hair hiding her beautiful face. She had a saddened look on her face. For her mother, for all those who died, and for her kingdom.... she dreamt of the sadness that had been caused for her sake, and silent tears hit the ground in her sleep. "I...apologize....mother..." She whispered. "I...failed to save the kingdom...I love with all my heart....I'm so sorry... I failed as your daughter...." She smiled slightly. "But...I found two people....who I would give away my life for..." She whispered to herself, it was barely heard in the warehouse as her body slowly laid itself down and fell all the way asleep, her hand brushing over the necklace and holding it softly..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL7NYcle1s0 [this song almost brought me to tears lol, but I'm a girl so lol..]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff