Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:36 am
(Now that I have your attention, the J does not stand for Jello. That is all.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:00 pm
(Hey. I should know that. After all...Walt is MY friend. *bulges with pride*)  

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:05 pm
(Like I said before, the J stands for Jacka$$)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:12 pm
"I'M HENERY THE EIGHT I AM. THE EIGHTH I AM I AM I AM. I GOT MARRIED TO THE WIDOW NEXT DOOR, SHES BEEN MARRIED SEVEN, TIMES BEFORE. AND EVERYONE BEEN AN HENERY. NOT A WILLIAM OR SAAAAAM. I'M HENERY THE EIGHTH I AM THE EIGHTH I AM I AM I AM..." Again and again.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:14 pm
she sighs "let us go please" she said kicking the guy where it hurts, she smirks

he groans and falls to his knees "youll pay gurly" he said standing up and walking away slowly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:18 pm
"Hey Boy George, Go home to your wife who's your daughter and grandmother. And don't forget your father who is your son and uncle!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:26 pm
he walks over to him and grabs him by his neck "shut up" he snapped  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:29 pm
( NEEED PEOPLE FROM THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS TO COME BACK AND LOOKING FOR NEW POEPLE!)  

Phoenix utashima

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:34 pm
He stabs him in the arm and twists the knife in his arm. (He cut his ropes. It takes longer than people would think.)He pulls it down to the wrist. He cuts the rest of his own ropes. (Is his partner in there?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:35 pm
(ehh no XD) he screams out gripping his arm and falling down to his knees

she hears the scream and looks around, she picked up a stick and hit the guy, she smirks and kicks him, she ran out of the room and starts running down the hall, looking for a way out  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:37 pm
Walt grabs her from behind and puts the knife up to her throat. "What is going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:44 pm
she screams and tries to stuggle, she feels the knife and held her breath "i-i dont know" she whispered, scared that he will hurt her, she gulped  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:47 pm
"One...more...guess!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:53 pm
she shook with fear, she knew he wouldnt hesitate to hurt or even kill her, she grabbed his wrist and dug her nails into it "i dont know so back off" she yelled, she elbowed him in the gut then stomped on his foot, she twisted his arm back and kicked him, she turns and starts running  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:57 pm
"Fine, I was just trying to scare it out of you. That guy back there was the first person I've ever killed. And it doesn't feel good. I only do it when I have to. So I just want to help. I've always wanted to help." (I have to go.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games