Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:47 pm
she blinks "wow, wish i knew how you do that" she sets the basket down and takes the bag out, she smiles and starts putting the food away "went to town, thought you could use some clean clothes" she smiles  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:11 am
"thank you" he said smiling at her. "very much i appreciate it" he said before turning back to his pot. "soup?" he asked her holding out a ladle full of large portions of chicken noodles and vegtables.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:12 am
she smiles "sure, but i dont think i can eat it all" she rubbs her stomach and walks over to him, she smiles and looks out the window, seeing a birds nest  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:38 am
"oh..well as long as you have something" he said smioling and pouring the ladle into a small bowel. "here" he said smiling at her and setting the soup on the table.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:49 pm
Rylie sighed, standing up and looking around. She noticed the door was slightly open, then looked at the stirring Sasuke. "You're...letting me leave?" she murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:50 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Rylie sighed, standing up and looking around. She noticed the door was slightly open, then looked at the stirring Sasuke. "You're...letting me leave?" she murmured.

he looked at her and nodded. "if you truly wish to leave...then i shall not stop you"  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:54 pm
coreykill
"oh..well as long as you have something" he said smioling and pouring the ladle into a small bowel. "here" he said smiling at her and setting the soup on the table.
she smiles "alirghty" she walks over and sits down, she eats some soup "Mmm this is good" she smiles "thank you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:56 pm
She blinked at him, gently resting her hands on his cheeks. Her eyes were deep, penetrating, and searching. The words she said, were almost unreal, even to her own ears.

"I don't want to leave..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:58 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She blinked at him, gently resting her hands on his cheeks. Her eyes were deep, penetrating, and searching. The words she said, were almost unreal, even to her own ears.

"I don't want to leave..."

he smiled. "are you sure?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:01 pm
She nodded slowly, biting her lip. She drew barely a drop of blood, but the scent was still there. "...Yeah, I'm sure...Sasuke." She said his name softly, sacredly. She was afraid...afraid of anything bad happening...but for now, she'd put those fears aside.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:02 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She nodded slowly, biting her lip. She drew barely a drop of blood, but the scent was still there. "...Yeah, I'm sure...Sasuke." She said his name softly, sacredly. She was afraid...afraid of anything bad happening...but for now, she'd put those fears aside.

he smiled and gave her a big hug. "thank you" he whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:04 pm
She froze for a moment, before wrapping her arms around his neck slowly, hugging back. Her head tilted to one side silently, her neck exposed to him. "You're welcome," she whispered back.

((Bite her? XD))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:06 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She froze for a moment, before wrapping her arms around his neck slowly, hugging back. Her head tilted to one side silently, her neck exposed to him. "You're welcome," she whispered back.

((Bite her? XD))

sasuke looked at her neck and thought about biting her...he started to but he resisted. he just kept hugging her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:09 pm
Her voice was soft, but her grip on him was tight. "When I...leave myself with someone this way..." she paused, and whispered lowly, "They can do what they will...and I'll welcome them with open arms." She leaned her face against his shoulder. Sometimes there was advantages to being short..  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:11 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Her voice was soft, but her grip on him was tight. "When I...leave myself with someone this way..." she paused, and whispered lowly, "They can do what they will...and I'll welcome them with open arms." She leaned her face against his shoulder. Sometimes there was advantages to being short..

sasuke looked at her. "what do you mean?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games