Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz thank you XDD ur a life saver ha)
"ran into some people" she said looking at the guys
darky pants{lol}:was it imperial's?
(XDD) she nodds "yes it was" she looks at his ring "may i have it, it seems like when im gone they take the advantage, ill keep it safe, ive kept mine as well"
dark one:tell me where they are and ill send a raider party
he hands her the ring
if you break it ill come back and drag you down with me
"i know that father" she puts it on her right hand and it does the same as her ring, she shakes her head "took care of them father dont worry"
now tell me where these imperials are
the dark one trns and looks at her his face hidden by a heavy blood red cloak  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:49 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz thank you XDD ur a life saver ha)
"ran into some people" she said looking at the guys
darky pants{lol}:was it imperial's?
(XDD) she nodds "yes it was" she looks at his ring "may i have it, it seems like when im gone they take the advantage, ill keep it safe, ive kept mine as well"
he hands her the ring
"i know that father" she puts it on her right hand and it does the same as her ring, she shakes her head "took care of them father dont worry"
she looks at him "they are held captive, we were ambushed on our way over here and taken back to their home, but severly injured" (lolz votez 4 me in the arena XD http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=8211 )  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he hands her the ring
she looks at him "they are held captive, we were ambushed on our way over here and taken back to their home, but severly injured" (lolz votez 4 me in the arena XD http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=8211 )
i am not happy that you were ambushed...i expected better of you...you and your group sleep without dinner  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:53 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he hands her the ring
i am not happy that you were ambushed...i expected better of you...you and your group sleep without dinner
"yes father" she bows her head and walks out of the room  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:55 pm
Kratos watches her walk past him. He smirked a bit as she seemed depressed. He got up and tried to leave without being seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:57 pm
she walked up to her room and opened the window "whatever father" she climbs out, she spreads her wings and jumps out, she heard Kratos and waited for him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:59 pm
irishdawg69
Kratos watches her walk past him. He smirked a bit as she seemed depressed. He got up and tried to leave without being seen.
dark one:you what is your name  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Kratos looks back at the dark one. "Kratos...my name means "The End". Whose I do not know..." He continued walking until he saw River. He stopped but just stood their quietly.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:04 pm
the dark one sits down on a thrown made of petrified blood and skulls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tal sits upsidedown on the couch and frankie stays curled up next to kats head on her pillow looking like a deformed cat  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:05 pm
"lets go" she whispered, she flew in and grabbed his arm, she smiles and pulls him out the window, she flies away from the castle before landing  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:18 pm
tal rolls off the couch having fallen asleep and frankie starts to play around with kats hair  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:23 pm
she folds in her wings and gets a drink, she sighs, she stretches and takes a sip "cruel world these days"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:27 pm
frankie crwals nto tals jead and tickles him with his leg hairs making tal wake up
frank i was having a good dream
frankie hisses
no not that one i wish  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:31 pm
(lolz XDD) she looks around "sorry dad, but i have to get out of here" she spreads her wings and takes off into the sky, she felt the cool air hit her face, she sighs and looks down. passing the trees that grew high  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:33 pm
{i never said what the dream waslol}
tal stands up with frankie still on his face he then picks him off and starts to pet frankie  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games