Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

About half a day until the first three hatch
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:15 pm

*sighs*
All scrolls gone though and updated...........
must rest my fingers now..............

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:18 pm

did you notice my egg with .84 days on it?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Kayariy
did you notice my egg with .84 days on it?

yes..........right now need to let my wrist recover.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:23 pm

awww..... *pats Ddraig*

by the way, I'm trying to make a thread on dragcave forums that has both hatchlings looking for parents and parents looking for hatchlings, and their owners on the dragcave forums. Do you have a name on the forums?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:35 pm

Kayariy
awww..... *pats Ddraig*

by the way, I'm trying to make a thread on dragcave forums that has both hatchlings looking for parents and parents looking for hatchlings, and their owners on the dragcave forums. Do you have a name on the forums?

Nope. Never joined the Dragcave forum. I usually just rely on Willa when I need info. Or one of your guys. I don't really mind though.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:41 pm

gotta go to class! *pats the pink egg* be a nice little pink egg now and be hatched with a minimum of views when I get back so I can rehide you nice and safe from viewers so you'll mature all green and creepy and cute.......
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Time for a walking group.............*stretches fingers and prays they last*

Mature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatch:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:01 pm

I'm on a fast walk the pink egg run.... any REALLY desperate eggs to add to the pink egg?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:17 pm

on second thought.. ugh i feel sick.... feels like another case of msg poisoning..... can't walk my poor eggy because msg poisoning wipes me out.........

Kayariy

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:13 pm

the views/unique views ratio on the water hatchling is trashed irreparably, so I'm freezing it to get a cute frozen waterling.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Kayariy
the views/unique views ratio on the water hatchling is trashed irreparably, so I'm freezing it to get a cute frozen waterling.

Aw.........Well you still get the cute hatchling. And your pink just hatched, hide it quick!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Madame Callie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:46 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

Aw.........Well you still get the cute hatchling. And your pink just hatched, hide it quick!

hid it.
omgomgomg 130 views:67 unique views

this ratio is PERFECT!!!!!!!

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:18 pm

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

hid it.
omgomgomg 130 views:67 unique views

this ratio is PERFECT!!!!!!!

*dances in a small circle*
I think, next time I will have to make a note to myself to not take it walking. Cause your blue ones wandered the CB with the rest and that probably knocked things off a bit. One person walking it would most likely be enough.
I hope this works! whee
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games