Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:55 pm
Emma : ahh well truth is im Sakura's sister...
Hiro : ................... *looks at Rose and pats her head* calm down... *looks at Guu* im Hiro sakura's ex...
Emma : and the guy who i hate most
Hiro : whatever
Sakura : aww but their so cute *close to one looking at it*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:03 pm
Keiji:*somekind of small chomping plant chomping on head,muffling and trying to take it off but cant,then another one chomps leg,making him fall,all of them jumping on him and tackling him*
Rose:...........
Guu:Oh,Sakura's ex huh,well dont worry,hopefully you'll find another fine girl......*looks at Rose* (sends to her mind) isnt that right Rose
Rose:*starts to blush more,walking away*
Guu sad sends to her mind again) Oh come on,just joking  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:44 pm
Sakura : *none of the plants touching her*....hahaha keiji-kun must be having fun................*ears go straight up*.............huh ? *sees the plants on keiji* ahh keiji!! *pulls he plants off keiji* keiji wat happened ?? i dont know but i was like in this other world........
Hiro : ..............??
Emma : yes Hiro maybe its about time you forget about Sakura and move on you know *catches up to Rose and grabs her shoulders* you know just go after somebody that you make blush
Hiro : ??? *to self : she has gone completely crazy..*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:27 pm
Keiji:*sits up,plant still chomping on head,muffling*
Rose:*blushes even more,looking at Emma* Emma........
Guu:*spinning around,bored*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:35 pm
Emma : *giggle*
Hiro : *Sigh*.....*to self : why is it that Sakura is the only girl i can really understand*
Emma : cuz you dated her
Hiro : yeah..............wat did i tell you about reading minds ?
Emma : you said your mind nobodys else
Hiro : *sigh*
Sakura : *pulls plannts off of Keiji and throws it far away*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:05 pm
Keiji:*rubs head* Ugh......thanks.........
Rose:................
Guu:*still spinning around,bored*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:04 pm
Sakura : are you okay keiji ? i dont what happened to me ?? was i acting weird ??
Emma : *wispers to Rose, serious now* wats wrong ?...
Hiro : *watching Guu* now that i notice who are you ?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:43 am
Keiji:I couldnt tell.......that stupid plant was chomping on my head *rubbing head*
Rose sad whispers) It's nothing.........*looks at Hiro,blushing* (says) H-Hiro......th-this is Guu..........
Guu:*stops spinning*........*gives Hiro a creepy look* nice to meet you.......
(By the way,Guu's creepy look looks like this.....even though she's always like this)
User Image  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:55 pm
Sakura : no i mean before this ever happened like if i was interesting in something an acting all happy
Emma : .....*sees Rose blush*your so cute
Hiro : r-right ok oh and rose *looks at her* emma does that to any girl and boy she thinks are cute i dont know why
Emma : its in my nature~

( ok )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 pm
Rose:*looks at Emma*........*smiles a little* i see........*looks at Guu* Well,sh-should we show them our apartment
Guu:Hm..........i dont know.......they might get in a fight and trash the whole place.........
Keiji:Oh......well,yeah,you were......do you always get like that whenever something bad happens to you......and you liked it.........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:08 pm
Hiro : we dont fight , we argue
Emma : yes because last time we got into a fight we saw a side of sakura that we will never want to see again
Hiro : even if shes not here *to self : though she'll get mad after she finds out what i did.."
Emma : ???.....
Sakura : ......HIRO!!!! oh that little wait till i get my hands on him..*ears twitch mad*.......*turns to look at Keiji* no not really see hiro did something in other words he speeded up the process of me being pregnant......*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:37 pm
Keiji:*ears twitch,confused*
Guu:Well........ok,just make sure to control your fights.....or arguments *turns away,walking to apartment*
Rose:*turns to Emma and Hiro* Lets go,and dont worry about Sakura and Keiji,they'll be fine........*turns around* (says to self) Unless she keeps them in there *follows Guu*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:45 pm
Sakura : ok ill explain keiji can always make something fast forward see it usually takes women to give birth for like 4 or 5 months but keiji did something and now itll only take about 1 or 2 months for me to give birth or maybe even less..........
Hiro : sure thing *follows Guu*
Emma : ah i dont worry about sakura
Hiro : also means doesnt give a crap about her
Emma : oh shut up Hiro stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Keiji:Oh........*puts hand on Sakura's stomach*........then.....we have to be prepared for it.......*looks at Sakura* as long as i have you with me......im ready for it  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:54 pm
Sakura : *blushes* yeah but we'll have to find out from Hiro how long i got........you wanna leave ?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games