Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:56 am
Gah. I'm bored. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:58 am
Sorry, I gotta go now. Bed, to bed for me *yawn*

G'night all! *huggles all around*  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:07 am
Blaze Starwind
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Somehow falls through the roof and lands on his couch, grunting a little bit as he does so~

"Unf! Heya furs. How goes everything?"

not bad, just finished tossing flashbang grenades everywhere

~Rolls his eyes~

"Flashbangs are lame. Never did much good for me."

ya well I didn't want to set anyone on fire with my incindenary(sp?) grenades.

[Incendiary]

"You've been playing too many games again, haven't you?"

~Wags a large digging claw at Vashy~

"You should know better than to hurl grenades at furs. Quit that. Throw grenades at humans."

me? *points claw to self* playing too many games? nevah! *creepypossessedvoice* Kill all life *coughs* ne ways, it isn't like Flashbangs will kill anyone, not counting being shoved downt he throat or being used as a blunt weapon *harmless whistle*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:09 am
dragonz_luvr
Sorry, I gotta go now. Bed, to bed for me *yawn*

G'night all! *huggles all around*

cya  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:21 am
*crickets*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:30 am
so quiet.....so very quiet......
*hides under bed from big scary monster that are out to get him*
<_< >_> <_< >_>  

Darien Thread

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:32 am
Darien Thread
so quiet.....so very quiet......
*hides under bed from big scary monster that are out to get him*
<_< >_> <_< >_>

*jumps on the bed then leans over* BOO! *ducks back up*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:41 am
~Sighs and gets up~

"I'm sorry guys, but I need to leave for a little while. My boyfriend is really torn up. He just found out today that his mother has only been tollerating him for the last 3 years. It sounds to me that she doesn't love him anymore, but instead hates him for being gay."

~Starts to walk out~

"This is horrible.....He's just sobbing non-stop. I'm scared he might slip into a state of deep depression and attempt suicide. Might be jumping to a conclusion there, but it's not very uncommon. He really needs me there for him right now. Goodbye guys.....I have an extremely hurt otter on my paws that needs comforting."

~Walks off~  

Blaze Starwind

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:11 am
Blaze Starwind
~Sighs and gets up~

"I'm sorry guys, but I need to leave for a little while. My boyfriend is really torn up. He just found out today that his mother has only been tollerating him for the last 3 years. It sounds to me that she doesn't love him anymore, but instead hates him for being gay."

~Starts to walk out~

"This is horrible.....He's just sobbing non-stop. I'm scared he might slip into a state of deep depression and attempt suicide. Might be jumping to a conclusion there, but it's not very uncommon. He really needs me there for him right now. Goodbye guys.....I have an extremely hurt otter on my paws that needs comforting."

~Walks off~

cya blaze, gl comforting him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:25 am
~Shakes his head~

"He'll be fine, or at least I hope he will. I can tell that he is feeling a bit better, but now I feel like s**t."

~Lays down on his couch and sobs~

"Someone just give me a powerful gun."  

Blaze Starwind

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:37 am
*sits down next to blaze* It's wrong for a parent to disown their own kid, or just unsupportive period, they raised them, fed them, and everything. Just becuase their kid doesn't turn out how they want, doesn't give them the right, sure they have the right to feel mad, but not to disown their child. I'd hate to be in any spot in a situation like this, it's just as bad as parents that are getting divorced fighting infront of their child(ren) both make the child(ren) feel awful. Parents are there to raise and help them, not to disown and make them feel horrible about what they chose, parents should always be supportive no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:55 am
It's late, I'm going to go before I pass out, nite all. hope things turn out good for you blaze.  

Vashyyk

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:57 am
Vashyyk
*sits down next to blaze* It's wrong for a parent to disown their own kid, or just unsupportive period, they raised them, fed them, and everything. Just becuase their kid doesn't turn out how they want, doesn't give them the right, sure they have the right to feel mad, but not to disown their child. I'd hate to be in any spot in a situation like this, it's just as bad as parents that are getting divorced fighting infront of their child(ren) both make the child(ren) feel awful. Parents are there to raise and help them, not to disown and make them feel horrible about what they chose, parents should always be supportive no matter what.

~Smirks~

"You brought up a very interesting point. I'm getting ready for bed, but I'll really be thinking about that in the future."

~Murmers a bit to himself about parents needing to be more supportive~

"Oi...Good night Vashy, and any other furs that might still be here."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:49 am
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Heyya furries! Er, that is, any who might be here right now... o-O

Nawwwr... sorry to hear about your BF, Blazey. Hope things get better for him soon. =\ Good to see you care so much about him though. Trust me, so long as you're there for him, that's what really counts. Having someone like you there in rough times is all he needs. Screw parents, if they are gonna act as immature as five year olds. All anyone needs is to be loved, at least that's what I think. He may be hurt for a while, but in the end, so long as you stick with him, things will be smooth again. ^.^

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:37 pm
*walks in out of the woods*

Hello? Anybody here?

*lounges on couch, waiting for someone to show*

Bleh. It's so empty here sometimes....

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games