Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki hugged Tony to him tightly when the man asked him if living at the mansion would be better this time. "In every way it can be Tony I promise." Loki promised. He felt sorry for Tony's bad memories and wanted to make them better desperately.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly relaxed as Loki tightened his hold on him. Hearing Loki's promise, he slowly nodded. He'd have Loki this time. He wouldn't be alone. And he'd have friends, safety, it would all be different this time. There first night in the mansion would be a party, his party. It would be filled with friends and fun, and completely different from the fancy parties of his parents. It would be better. Finally looking up at his lover, Tony looked him over in silence. "I hope this doesn't change how you see me....."  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt relief when Tony finally relaxed a bit. He let the man contemplate whatever was going through his head knowing Tony needed time to process. Smiling when Tony finally looked up. "Did my Jotun form change your opinion of me?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at Loki's words. "Of course not." He replied softly. "But that...that was different....." He added. Loki's form was just who he was, beautiful and powerful. This was just signs of Tony's weakness, of being haunted and broken by things he should have gotten over long ago.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Tony told him it was different. "Not to me, to me it is the same. You saw what I considered as myself at the lowest and it did not change what you thought of me. You think yourself low but I have never seen you stronger. You are facing memories which are painful and still going forward, you are facing those fears. Not everyone can do that my love." Loki assured.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, trying to believe his mate’s words, but he struggled with it. Hiding his face against the crook of Loki’s neck again, he closed his eyes. “I don’t think I could do it without you. Even with everyone else coming with us.” He admitted.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft sigh when Tony hid his face against his neck again. "I know tony, that's why I will be with you the whole time. It is like my going back to Asgard. I could not have done so without you even though I had to." Loki continued. Both situations were hard but together they could make it through. They already made it through Asgard, now Tony's childhood home stood in the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony accepted Loki’s promise, staying still a moment longer. Finally he moved again, leaning up to kiss Loki, fingers clutching at his back before he pulled away. “Let’s take a shower.” He said, ready to ignore everything that had just happened.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony finally moved and kissed him. "Alright." Loki nodded when the man said that they should take a shower. It was still quite early but it was alright, there was much for them to prepare and he still needed to work on fixing his costume.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Getting up, Tony led Loki into the bathroom, turning on a warm shower for them and getting in. He didn’t try to flirt or toy with Loki, just scrubbing himself off in harsh movements, letting the slight pain distract and ground him. He stayed close to Loki though, still unsettled enough to need the god close. When they were finished, and dressed, Tony frowned to himself. “I really don’t feel like eating with the others.” He admitted, glancing at Loki. “Do you mind if we just stay up here until we need to leave?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed Tony into the bathroom and the shower. He didn't mind the lack of intimacy what he did mind was the way Tony scrubbed at himself. He tried to soothe the man as best he could but still felt a bit useless. When they finally left the shower, dried off and dressed he didn't know what to do or say. "No not at all." Loki nodded. "I can make something if you would like." he offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew Loki was a little uncomfortable with his actions, but he didn’t stop. He was doing what he could to get himself back on track. Relaxing when Loki agreed to stay in the penthouse for the time being, he offered a small smile. The offer of food from the god put Tony in a little better spirits. “You’re cooking? I certainly wouldn’t mind.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled and relaxed a bit when Tony perked up with the thought of the god cooking. "What would you like?" Loki asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head as they headed out of their room. “I don’t know…..Something with bacon?” he asked suggested hopefully.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed Tony from the room and nodded. "I think I can come up with something that contains such that." Loki hummed. He moved to the kitchen area and looked through the fridge to determine what he wanted to make. He pulled out eggs and a few other things besides bacon and set to work when he finished he set a plate with a bacon omelette in front of Tony.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games