Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:57 am
misfortuneGB
Arkelos
"Is there anything else i can make for you? It seemed as you were thirsty, the pitcher is nearly empty."

She relaxed, giving a nod at the suggestion of water. "Oh, ah, yes please." Kate laughed, "That was something Sub had mentioned earlier. He said I'll probably end up drinking a lot of water. Which makes sense, since, y'know, Roselia stuff." Kate looked over Jezebel, flashing the other a smile. They seemed nice.

"So, uh, what sort of stuff goes on here?" She asked, cocking her head.

Jezebel brings over another pitcher of water to the table. "Well from what i've seen, there are missions we can go on, the lounge, super training cambers, the common areas; Also keep and eye out for Sub announcing team missions. Those are the interesting one, makes sure you have plenty of supplies when you partake on any mission actually."

Jezebel turns to the door to See Kaya walk in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:24 am
SubonicXP
Arkelos

Emensmansera

Tesei Utakata

"Hm? Oh, yeah. You guys can actually stop battling, I got all I need." Sub said as he snapped back around to answer Arkelos, his mind was in a million different places right. "I do want to speak to you, Arwan, once the two of you are done." He said to the man across from Arkelos.

"That's a uh...good question." He said to Reno. "I'm not sure yet. Some of this equipment was very expensive, stuff I had stolen from Silph Co. a long time ago. I don't think I can do that again." The man admitted, he really screwed up this time. "The fact that GRAY hasn't chimed in yet should tell you how bad this is. He must be really peeved."

Arkelos Glares across the battle field. "Midnight, Cinders, Stand down. We're through here." The two canines stopped in their tracks, and return to Arkelos side. "I concede, Well done. Your companions fought valiantly." Kneeing down next to his pokemon. "Are you two okay? Here these are some berries to help regain your strength." The two pokemon devoured the berries, "Well thanks for a great battle, i'm going to get some food. Arwen not sure if you've met Jezebel but she has talent for cooking."

Arkelos makes for the Elevator and heads for the Kitchen.  

Arkelos

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:33 pm
Arkelos

Jezebel brings over another pitcher of water to the table. "Well from what i've seen, there are missions we can go on, the lounge, super training cambers, the common areas; Also keep and eye out for Sub announcing team missions. Those are the interesting one, makes sure you have plenty of supplies when you partake on any mission actually."

Jezebel turns to the door to See Kaya walk in.

Requiem of Whyspers
He'd introduce himself properly once they'd had a moment to register his presence.

She nodded, gulping down the water as she listened to Jezebel. "Right, so, uh, how do team missions go? What sort of stuff do we do on them?" Upon noticing the other, Kate gave a shy grin and waved. "Hello. I'm new here. Who are you?"

Was the other a hybrid? That was good. It was comforting to know that she wasn't alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:51 pm
Glancing over the cover of his literary find, Reno rolled his eyes at Sub. "Only you could decide that unique equipment from a single company could be written off as acceptable loss. When were you even part of Silph Co to steal that stuff?" He questioned, glancing around the room. "Actually, why would GRAY be peeved? Its not like he had any special connection to it."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:51 am
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Great battle," Arwan said as he recalled the Furfrou. "No need to concede, we can cal this a draw." He winked. "You can have this furfrou," he said offering the Pokeball to the other male. "And a talent for cooking you say?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

He looked over to Sub. "You said you wanted to see me?" He asked, the Lunatone following behind him.

"Oh, and Arkelos. If you can find a Solrock... that would be fantastic," he said.
"HeyI'm sorry about the damages," Arwan said to the flustered looking Sub. He also apologised to GRAY.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:01 am
"Long time ago, don't worry your pretty little head over it." Sub said to Reno as he poked around some of the ruined equipment. "And why wouldn't he be? Think about it, this equipment is one of his few physical attachments to the physical world. You know how it feels to lose a tool to interact with the physical world." He said, pointing to Reno's mechanical arm. "Except you replaced yours, just like I'll have to replace GRAY's. Don't forget, he is just as self aware as you and I. That's why I saved him in the first place."

Emensmansera

With that said he turned his attention to Arwan, stilling concerned in the back of his mind about GRAY's lack of comment on the current situation. "Yes, I did. I went over some of the readings picked up in your battle and it confirms that you and your Lunatone share a very special bond. It's in its early stages but you and Brawen have what is called a Channeling bond. With proper training you can utilize this bond to Channel Brawen's abilities into your self and utilize them in various ways. To be more precise it seems your bond is on the Psychic spectrum, meaning you can tap into Brawen's Psychic abilities with the right training." The Snagem leader explained.

After he finished his explanation about Channeling to Arwan his SNAG went off. Thinking it was GRAY finally talking he immediately took it out to see what was up. It wasn't GRAY but it was a message from Kate. The newly hybridized girl went out and already took care of that mission he gave her. He was surprised to see she wrapped it up so quick. "I'm impressed." He whispered to himself as he stashed the SNAG away.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:32 pm
Emensmansera
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"Great battle," Arwan said as he recalled the Furfrou. "No need to concede, we can cal this a draw." He winked. "You can have this furfrou," he said offering the Pokeball to the other male. "And a talent for cooking you say?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

He looked over to Sub. "You said you wanted to see me?" He asked, the Lunatone following behind him.

"Oh, and Arkelos. If you can find a Solrock... that would be fantastic," he said.
"HeyI'm sorry about the damages," Arwan said to the flustered looking Sub. He also apologised to GRAY.

Arkelos stops before getting to the elevator. "Thank you Arwen, I do still owe you a battle sometime. Considering this was a training exercise; well for the most part anyways." Arkelos stated with a smile, "Thank you for the Furfrou."

Taking deep whif of the air, "Oh smells like potato soup and three bean cassarole. She must be making lunches for the next week." After accepting the new canine to his crew he makes one final comment while headed for the doors. "Solrock huh? Those are native to Hoenn, where i'm from. If Sub approves, and i come across one i'll bring it back for you. I'll leaving in a couple of days for my master mission." Waiting at the doors for the elevator Arkelos turns to Sub, "Well boss, would you approve of this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:02 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm impressed." He whispered to himself as he stashed the SNAG away.

Kate had just sent the initial message to Sub, explaining the mission progress and how things had gone. Thankfully, she managed to complete the mission without a hitch- something Kate took pride in, considering it was her first one. Again, she pulled out her SNAG and sent Sub a follow-up message.

"I have the documents on me. I'm in the kitchen, want me to drop them off now?"

She looked back towards her satchel, neatly draped over her side- Must've fallen asleep with it still on.  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:22 pm
Arkelos

[quote="misfortuneGB"

Sub would turn to face Arkelos after hearing his name spoken, just barely catching what the other male was talking about. "Hm? Oh, yeah, sure. That's fine. It's the least I can do, plus it gives you a way to pay Arwan back." He said with a smile. It was right after that when his SNAG went off again, the man taking out and seeing that Kate had responded to him right away. He didn't answer her, instead he gave the rest of the people in the room a little wave and walked off to go find Kate in the kitchen. He wanted a bite to eat anyways.

"Don't get up! It's just me. I'm a regular person like anyone else so no autographs please." Sub declared as he entered the kitchen, acting like he was someone famous or something. He wishes. "Yo, so whatcha got?" He asked Kate as he spun a chair around and sat in it backwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:40 pm
SubonicXP

"Don't get up! It's just me. I'm a regular person like anyone else so no autographs please." Sub declared as he entered the kitchen, acting like he was someone famous or something. He wishes. "Yo, so whatcha got?" He asked Kate as he spun a chair around and sat in it backwards.

Kate couldn't help but laugh at the jest, tired eyes lighting up as she did. Slowly she reached over and opened her bag, handing over a yellow file and a pair of files.

"Wasn't that easy, heh."
She admitted, "Main issue was the gym. Whoever thought invisible walls was a good idea needs to stop." Kate blinked as she gave the files to the other, a faint smile still on her lips. "Thanks, though. This was ... Nice. I could get used to this~"  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:59 pm
misfortuneGB

Kate couldn't help but laugh at the jest, tired eyes lighting up as she did. Slowly she reached over and opened her bag, handing over a yellow file and a pair of files.

"Wasn't that easy, heh."
She admitted, "Main issue was the gym. Whoever thought invisible walls was a good idea needs to stop." Kate blinked as she gave the files to the other, a faint smile still on her lips. "Thanks, though. This was ... Nice. I could get used to this~"

"Could have been worse." Sub said as he took the yellow folder from Kate, opening up and proceeding to look it over. "They could use cannons like the Mistralton Gym. I mean, really, what does their insurance company have to say about that?" He said, glancing up from the file to flash his signature grin before going back to the file for just another moment.

As he closed the folder he sat it down on the table and drummed his fingers in thought for awhile. After his thoughts were satisfied with the time he gave them he focused back on the hybrid in front of him. "Oh you'll love it. The things you'll do, the crimes you'll commit! Liberating really." He laughed. Either way, I'm going to get to work on something to help your body adjust to these new toxins being produced in your body. If I had to wager your newfound Grass nature and human side are in conflict with the Poison side. Hybridization isn't natural but I'm confident we can get this worked out before anything major happens to you. Luckily we've had two other Poison type hybrids and a couple of Grass type hybrids and their files to work with. So don't worry, you're in good hands." He reassured her.

"In the mean time, your Roselia, mind if she came with me?" He asked her. "I think getting a poison sample from it would help speed things up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:13 pm
SubonicXP

"In the mean time, your Roselia, mind if she came with me?" He asked her. "I think getting a poison sample from it would help speed things up."

She nodded in understanding, grinning at the mention of crime. Sub was right- It really was liberating. Kate leaned back in her chair, humming and listening to the other. "Oh, my Roselia? Yeah, one second." Reaching into bag, Kate handed over the sticker-encrusted pokeball. "This is her. Need me to come with?"  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:52 pm
misfortuneGB

She nodded in understanding, grinning at the mention of crime. Sub was right- It really was liberating. Kate leaned back in her chair, humming and listening to the other. "Oh, my Roselia? Yeah, one second." Reaching into bag, Kate handed over the sticker-encrusted pokeball. "This is her. Need me to come with?"

"You can if you want." Sub said as he took the Pokeball from Kate and stashed it into his pocket upon standing up, also tucking the folder under his arm. "But it won't be too eventful...on second thought, yeah come with me." He said motioning for her to follow as he exited the kitchen.

As they made their way to the elevator and eventually the lab he had a little chat with Kate. "So, have you thought about finding someone who can teach you to use your potential abilities? Usually I set hybrids up with another hybrid to teach them their ways."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:55 pm
SubonicXP

As they made their way to the elevator and eventually the lab he had a little chat with Kate. "So, have you thought about finding someone who can teach you to use your potential abilities? Usually I set hybrids up with another hybrid to teach them their ways."

She rose to her feet, a bit shakily at first but soon managing to follow Sub. It seemed Kate was finally getting used to moving around in her body again. "Oh, uh, will it hurt for her? The Roselia, I mean."

Still, Kate followed Sub, trailing behind by a foot or so. "Oh, uh, I don't know. I think I saw another one back there, but we didn't get the chance to talk." She shrugged, "Do you have any suggestions?"  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:47 pm
misfortuneGB

Still, Kate followed Sub, trailing behind by a foot or so. "Oh, uh, I don't know. I think I saw another one back there, but we didn't get the chance to talk." She shrugged, "Do you have any suggestions?"

"I do." Sub answered her as they finally made it to and entered the lab. "I know of an elderly hybrid who some say has been around for hundreds of years. Could just be urban legend but they are very talented either way. If you're ever interested in meeting them I can give you more information. For now, we take care of this." With that said he released the Roselia from its ball, then picking up a plastic container and unscrewing the lid. "What kind of Poison moves can you use?" He asked the Roselia though really the question was at Kate, that is what moves her Roselia could use.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games