Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:52 pm

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The whirlwind began to subside as large chuncks of landscape fell from the sky. In one big gust it was done. #37 lay on a barren patch of rock, unmoving.
The girl that Senji rescued began to cry uncontrolably.
"Huh? What? What wrong is it to cold?" Senji said as he put his shirt around the girl. Ra eyed 37#. "Its him." Ra said as he jerked his chin towards 37's# direction.

The girl pointed at #37. "Ikiata-chan! Don't leave him! He is so nice to me!" She was beginning to sound histerical.
"Is that so. Well then, he'll have to come with us," Senji said with a warm smile. Ra muttered something under his breath. Something to do with the undead and kages.

"Oh thank you!" the girl shouted. "My name is Yinko." The girl smiled through her tears at Shinji.

"Yinko, huh?" Senji said gripping her hand and leading her towards #37. "On your feet, you vermin!" Ra screamed at #37. "Uh. He is Ra, and I'm Sen- no. I'm Shinji," Shinji said to Yinko. With that he slowly walked up to Ra and whispered into his ear.

"I'm afriad you'll have to carry him," Shinji said. Ra looked at Shinji as if he was about to rip his heart out with his bare hands. He said something like 'darn it!' but it was several shades more vulgar. Ra threw a dirty look at Shinji as he loaded #37 up onto his back.

Yinko tried to be stern, but she just sounded comical. "Don't shout at Ikiata-chan! That's not nice you big meany!" She made a lewd gesture at Ra.
Shinji cracked up, but he didn't want to see Yinko mad. Shinji walked up to Ra (Who had tears streaming down his face, due to his nonstop laughter) and it looked as if he had simply poked. "Next time it will be 2, then 4, then 8, get it?". Ra looked at Shinji. "Scary... Yeah, got it," He said.

Yinko smiled again. "Thank you Shinji-kun! You are so nice!" She gave him a huge hug. "I think we need to go away from here. The scary lady is never gone for long."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:02 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The whirlwind began to subside as large chuncks of landscape fell from the sky. In one big gust it was done. #37 lay on a barren patch of rock, unmoving.
The girl that Senji rescued began to cry uncontrolably.
"Huh? What? What wrong is it to cold?" Senji said as he put his shirt around the girl. Ra eyed 37#. "Its him." Ra said as he jerked his chin towards 37's# direction.

The girl pointed at #37. "Ikiata-chan! Don't leave him! He is so nice to me!" She was beginning to sound histerical.
"Is that so. Well then, he'll have to come with us," Senji said with a warm smile. Ra muttered something under his breath. Something to do with the undead and kages.

"Oh thank you!" the girl shouted. "My name is Yinko." The girl smiled through her tears at Shinji.

"Yinko, huh?" Senji said gripping her hand and leading her towards #37. "On your feet, you vermin!" Ra screamed at #37. "Uh. He is Ra, and I'm Sen- no. I'm Shinji," Shinji said to Yinko. With that he slowly walked up to Ra and whispered into his ear.

"I'm afriad you'll have to carry him," Shinji said. Ra looked at Shinji as if he was about to rip his heart out with his bare hands. He said something like 'darn it!' but it was several shades more vulgar. Ra threw a dirty look at Shinji as he loaded #37 up onto his back.

Yinko tried to be stern, but she just sounded comical. "Don't shout at Ikiata-chan! That's not nice you big meany!" She made a lewd gesture at Ra.
Shinji cracked up, but he didn't want to see Yinko mad. Shinji walked up to Ra (Who had tears streaming down his face, due to his nonstop laughter) and it looked as if he had simply poked. "Next time it will be 2, then 4, then 8, get it?". Ra looked at Shinji. "Scary... Yeah, got it," He said.

Yinko smiled again. "Thank you Shinji-kun! You are so nice!" She gave him a huge hug. "I think we need to go away from here. The scary lady is never gone for long."
Shinji smiled, it was quite amazing to see Yinko smile, it reminded him if her. "She is a scary lady, and I'd hate to see what happens if she gets her hands on us now," Ra said as he started to run along, not affected by "Ikiata-chan's" weight. "Well then, lets follow," Shinji said as he activated his Reikigan, and scanned the behind, to see if there were anybody stalking. "Right, lets go," He said as he picked up Yinko and caught up to Ra.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:23 pm

Shin kept his pace around the area. He could feel the presence of ninja's very well. Even a few hidden Anbu....but not many....just a few. He smirked from that, he couldn't tell where they were exactly...just that they were close by enough to feel his presence. Shin kept his pace....nothing stopped for him. He wanted to kill something though...someone...he felt pain and wanted to share it with another body....to give it a way to know it is hurting just as he is right now.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:36 am

Daisuke walked down a worn road for a while until the mist had cleared and sat at the edge of the road.
"Geez...this is really hard work...all for a week of training..." Daisuke moaned.
He felt the sword on his back and sighed.
"This isn't exactly feathery is it?" He muttered.
He lay back on the floor and sighed heavily.
"Hey" Came a voice from above.
Daisuke opened his eyes and saw a wooden cart and a man sat on it.
"I'm a merchant...are you...lost?" He asked with a puzzled look.
"Erm...yeah, i don't suppose your going to the Iga clan's are a are you?" Daisuke asked sitting up.
"No, sorry, but i can stop on the way." The merchant smiled.
"For real? Thanks" Daisuke laughed standing up and jumping into the cart.
They arrived at the Iga compound gates and Daisuke hopped out.
"Thanks man, i owe ya!" He laughed walking into the compound.
"No problem the merchant yelled riding away.
Daisuke looked around and saw a tall man standing in front of a large building.
"Erm...excuse me, do you know where i can find an Iga Senji?" Daisuke asked politely.
"Senji...was...EXILED, GONE TO KONOHA!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE b*****d!!!!" He yelled.
"Righty...so this was a waste..." He moaned.
"Go on bugger off" The man yelled kicking Daisuke over.
"You...stupid p***k..." Daisuke spat standing up slowly.
He walked back to the gates and saw a Cart parked up just by the edge.
He looked around then jumped in.
He settled in and rode off towards Konoha ignoring angry yells.
As he approached the gates of Konoha he ditched the cart and walked back in.
"Senji...where are you?" He muttered approaching his apartment door.
"I wonder if Chou's in..." He smiled weakly.

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:03 am

DaisukeV.2
Daisuke walked down a worn road for a while until the mist had cleared and sat at the edge of the road.
"Geez...this is really hard work...all for a week of training..." Daisuke moaned.
"Erm...yeah, i don't suppose your going to the Iga clan's are a are you?" Daisuke asked sitting up.
"Erm...excuse me, do you know where i can find an Iga Senji?" Daisuke asked politely.
"Senji...was...EXILED, GONE TO KONOHA!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE b*****d!!!!" He yelled.
Shinji found that his apartment door was open so he let himself in.
"Yinko, make your self at hom--- Daisuke!" Shinji rushed up to him and gave him a 'brutha' hug. "Hey Daisuke, this is Yinko, we rescued her from some crazy assed b***h," As he said that, Ra came in a collapsed with an unconsious man on his back. "Er... thats Ikiata... chan, and under him is the shithead. Ra. You guys have met before right?"
"Gerroff me" Ra interupted rudely as he shoved Ikiata-chan of him. "You big meany, don't hurt Ikiata-chan!" Yinko said to Ra, trying to sound stern but only ended up sounding quite, comical once again.
"Yeah... good to be back home" Shinji said as he sat on the edge of Daisuke's bed.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:08 am

Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
"Yinko, make your self at hom--- Daisuke!" Shinji rushed up to him and gave him a 'brutha' hug. "Hey Daisuke, this is Yinko, we rescued her from some crazy assed b***h," As he said that, Ra came in a collapsed with an unconsious man on his back. "Er... thats Ikiata... chan, and under him is the shithead. Ra. You guys have met before right?"
"Gerroff me" Ra interupted rudely as he shoved Ikiata-chan of him. "You big meany, don't hurt Ikiata-chan!" Yinko said to Ra, trying to sound stern but only ended up sounding quite, comical once again.
"Yeah... good to be back home" Shinji said as he sat on the edge of Daisuke's bed.

"Senji...your...but...I..." Daisuke muttered.
"Hi...everyone...i...erm...I'm Uchiha Daisuke" Daisuke said lowering his head.
"And...you...Senji...are..." He raised his head with a smile.
"a real b***h" He grinned.
"You could have called or something..." He chuckled sitting on his bed and slinging his bag and the large sword onto the floor.

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:13 am

DaisukeV.2
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2

"You could have called or something..." He chuckled sitting on his bed and slinging his bag onto the floor.
Shinji smiled. "I'm not Senji anymore, call me Shinji, just like the old days, bro," Shinji said. "Well, I'm going to start training again, and I'll need you to unseal my eyes, I'll reward you hansomely," Shinji finished by pulling out a long scroll the Uchiha's crest on it.
"Taiyo Sharingan..."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:39 am

Kai stood there on the sea of endless blood. How many must be sacrificed for the ritual? "Many souls must be taken for the amount of power you wish to gain." Said a voice that sounded like many saying the same thing. I understand clearly many sacrifices you will have. Kai left the Uchiha Gate and headed in the direction of a remote village between a group of moutains.

Kai Hyugiha

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:51 am

Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2

"You could have called or something..." He chuckled sitting on his bed and slinging his bag onto the floor.
Shinji smiled. "I'm not Senji anymore, call me Shinji, just like the old days, bro," Shinji said. "Well, I'm going to start training again, and I'll need you to unseal my eyes, I'll reward you hansomely," Shinji finished by pulling out a long scroll the Uchiha's crest on it.
"Taiyo Sharingan..."

"Taiyo, sharingan?" Daisuke said looking at Shinji with a puzzled look.
"I'll do it...for old times sake" He laughed.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:56 am

DaisukeV.2
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2

"Taiyo Sharingan..."

"Taiyo, sharingan?" Daisuke said looking at Shinji with a puzzled look.
"I'll do it...for old times sake" He laughed.
"Yeah, first, lets head off to the training grounds, then we can do it right" Shinji as he took of his head protector and put on a new shirt. "Lets go then..." Shinji said as ran out of the door a jumped onto a near by rooftop then started to run along it.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:58 am

Daisuke smiled and dived out of the window into the street.
He flushed chakra into his feet and jumped up next to Shinji.
"So, let's see what the Iga has done for you" He smiled as he overtook him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:05 am

DaisukeV.2
Shinji smiled as he followed Daisuke. "Sure, I've got something that might help you out," Shinji laughed as he jumped from a roof-top. The breeze blew in his face and he realized what a fool he was. He was going to stay in Konoha until Sabu came back.

Within minutes, he found that they had reached the training grounds. Just when I was starting to enjoy myself. He thought as he sat on the dry grass. "Well then, get to work, Uchiha," Shinji said to Daisuke as he pulled of the bandage wrapped around his head, revealing an odd seal.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:10 am

Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Shinji smiled as he followed Daisuke. "Sure, I've got something that might help you out," Shinji laughed as he jumped from a roof-top. The breeze blew in his face and he realized what a fool he was. He was going to stay in Konoha until Sabu came back.

Within minutes, he found that they had reached the training grounds. Just when I was starting to enjoy myself. He thought as he sat on the dry grass. "Well then, get to work, Uchiha," Shinji said to Daisuke as he pulled of the bandage wrapped around his head, revealing an odd seal.

Daisuke drew a kunai and slashed his arm open.
He dabbed his fingers in it and carefully drew a seal over the old one.
"Okay, do not move" He smiled as he formed three seals and placed a palm on Shinji's fore head.
"This is gonna hurt like ********..." He laughed.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:11 am

Shinji braced himself. It happened in a second, there was no time to scream, it felt as Shinji's body was filled with live electricity and it wanted to explode in his head. Once it was over he looked at Daisuke with his jaw wide open.
"... Ow." He said.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xegra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:17 am

Silly Genji
Shinji braced himself. It happened in a second, there was no time to scream, it felt as Shinji's body was filled with live electricity and it wanted to explode in his head. Once it was over he looked at Daisuke with his jaw wide open.
"... Ow." He said.

"I warned you" He smiled.
Daisuke took the bandage and poured some bottled water he had in his pocket onto it.
He wiped off the blood seal and they both came off.
"Done" he smiled.
He then wrapped the bandage around the arm wound.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games