Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:05 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"I don't feel like poisoning my body," he said, taking a sip of Coke.

Tanya smiles a bit. "Ah... me neither.... if I drink beer, I'll probably die... it's like poison to me." she said, drinking her water. "I can only eat natural things.... non-man made."

"Why's that?" he asked, drinking down have of his Coke, clearly enjoying it.

"Because I'm an elf," Tanya says as she removes the hair a bit, so he can see her pointy ears. "We are like that...."

"Ah, beautiful," he quietly said. He jerked his head up, "I mean elves...elves are beautiful....the whole race and everything...." he quickly added, turning around and taking another drink of Coke.

Tanya smiled slightly. "You think so...? To be honest, I've never seen another elf in my life..... have you?"

"No...you're the first one," he said, looking at her and smiling lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:08 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Because I'm an elf," Tanya says as she removes the hair a bit, so he can see her pointy ears. "We are like that...."

"Ah, beautiful," he quietly said. He jerked his head up, "I mean elves...elves are beautiful....the whole race and everything...." he quickly added, turning around and taking another drink of Coke.

Tanya smiled slightly. "You think so...? To be honest, I've never seen another elf in my life..... have you?"

"Oh, I see..." she said, finishing drinking her water and smilign toward him. "What about you? Your life.. before you.... erm..." trying to say 'before you were with the king' but doesn't dare to.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:10 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Oh, I see..." she said, finishing drinking her water and smilign toward him. "What about you? Your life.. before you.... erm..." trying to say 'before you were with the king' but doesn't dare to.

"I can't remember my past, all I remember is the King offering to pay me for my services, and me accepting it..." he said, regreting his life he spent serving the King.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:12 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"I can't remember my past, all I remember is the King offering to pay me for my services, and me accepting it..." he said, regreting his life he spent serving the King.

and then u betryed him  

King Yoshimitsu

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:13 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Tanya looks at him a bit sadly. "Oh... it must be horrible not to remember your past...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:25 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Tanya looks at him a bit sadly. "Oh... it must be horrible not to remember your past...."

"I guess so," he said,faking a smile. He looked up at Kenji. "Why hello there."  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:28 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Smiles a bit toward him, then turns around to face Kenji. "............. what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:30 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Smiles a bit toward him, then turns around to face Kenji. "............. what are you doing here?"

"u guyz sould give betta hello's u kno jus cuz were enmey cant mean we cant b friendly at times"
walks up to them  

King Yoshimitsu

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"u guyz sould give betta hello's u kno jus cuz were enmey cant mean we cant b friendly at times"
walks up to them

"I've learned not to trust those who try to kill you..." she said, putting her hand near her katanas just in case she has to use them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:35 pm
Um, hey did I uh, mess up the RP?? is everyone mad at me now?  

ShinyToy

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:35 pm
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

walks up to them

"I've learned not to trust those who try to kill you..." she said, putting her hand near her katanas just in case she has to use them.

"but i've neva tried to kill u"
pulls out a bag of sunflower seeds
and starts to eat them  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:37 pm
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

walks up to them

and starts to eat them

"well... not me exactly, but you have tried to kill my friends..." Tanya says and mutters to herself. "If i can even call them 'friends.'"  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:43 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Um, hey did I uh, mess up the RP?? is everyone mad at me now?

(what do you mean? 0o; )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:51 pm
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

walks up to them

and starts to eat them

"well... not me exactly, but you have tried to kill my friends..." Tanya says and mutters to herself. "If i can even call them 'friends.'"

He grabbed her by the shoulder, turning her around to face him. "You can call me friend," he said, staring at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:54 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012

walks up to them

and starts to eat them

He grabbed her by the shoulder, turning her around to face him. "You can call me friend," he said, staring at her.

Tanya looks at him with wide eyes. "R-reallly.....? I.... I don't know what to say..." she stares at him too, smiling softly. "Except.. maybe... thank you."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games