Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:53 pm
What style do you think would look best, Kriss? X3 your advice always seems to work with me. razz I like this style now, but do you think that the green vertion would go with the snot-green tail?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:03 pm
*goes to look at hairstlyes and their green colors* I'll go check. It will be a little hard for me to say for sure though because I don't have a green tentacle myselfy.  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:19 pm
Uhg, Gaia is loading so slow and the shops keep freezing on me so it is really hard to tell. It looks like the green will be a little lighter than your tail but it may still work. The sleek in the green might look nice too, though it has the same green tint which doesn't quite match the tail. You could always try something like the girls groven black. It is the mutitone style so it could make it more like you have different shades of green. <.< Finally, you could always just see about getting other green items if you don't want to change your hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:35 pm
Hows this? .:.models.:.

Anyway, I'm off to go to the mall. Goliaths coming with me.

Hes also coming with me to the therpist tomarrow! He often comes with me everywhere, and I was worried about how long the trip was, but I remembered the trip to the ocean - hours and hours on the road. So he'll be fine. smile

Also, we may be getting another ferret within the next two months.. o.o  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:59 pm
NG, Does your 'friend' have a car?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:57 pm
Af Mas
I love the Gunner stuff heart

I wuv it too <3

YAAAAAAAAAY
The Red Avenger returns!
ninja
Nanananananana ~ !!! mrgreen

Sonya Khatsworth

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:10 pm
MMmmm yea! Gunner stuff rocks! I love the hats! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:45 pm
NG: Next time, don't leave it where she can get at it. : A lock on your bedroom door with a key that only you have a copy of should do nicely. Or a lockbox. I've always dreamed of having a lock on MY door... better yet, on the bathroom door.. *sigh*  

Nekoyaki

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:41 pm
Crenn
NG, Does your 'friend' have a car?
Nope! But that 20 min drive, took her HOURS to walk, and she got up before sunrise. I know her. She can't do much I wont expect. However this, I thought I was just being paranoid,damn it.

Nekoyaki
NG: Next time, don't leave it where she can get at it. : A lock on your bedroom door with a key that only you have a copy of should do nicely. Or a lockbox. I've always dreamed of having a lock on MY door... better yet, on the bathroom door.. *sigh*

I don't exactly EXPECT people to come into my house with keys they've lost in the hell hole of they're room almost two years ago. And what would a lock box do? She'd just drop it off the dock into the lake. So that would be worse. Plus, it'd need to be a safe to store all of my stuff razz I don't have a lock, i never needed one before...

An a posative note..

SIGH! I couldn't be happier right at this point in time. My two breeding fish liked each other, and the male didn't pick on her--infact, they skipped the whole chasing each other around trying to kick each others fish butts thing.

ALSO, best of all, i went to hottopic (its been FOREVER since I was wearing gothy clothes..almost a YEAR since i've been in there.) and Maria STILL remembered me! And my mother! Oh joys. This just rocked, because it had been over a YEAR! Not to mention i got two pants, two shirts, and a pair of socks, aswell as marai looking for some green and black shoes.

Best thing ever: I DROPED 1 AND A HALF PANT SIZES. YES. THERE WAS SOOOOO A PLUS OF ME STARVING.YESSSS  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:20 pm
Today was a great day, I hung out with my friends at the arcade, got to play DDR, ate frozen custard. But I learned some terrible news about my friend ><. It turns out a couple days ago, his friend died, his girlfriend dumped him, and then he got hit by a car, and this all happened in the same day. I feel so awful for him, I hope he is all right sad  

Record Producer Jay-Z

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:06 pm
I had a good day........kinda.

Went to the dentist (God do I ******** hate going) and discovered that drinking soda, even with Splenda in it, is bad for you. I thought by avoiding aspartame, I'd be healthier, and now it's eating my teeth away. I have two cavities, the first ones I've EVER had in my entire life. Oh well. It was bound to happen. I hate getting my teeth cleaned.....it hurts, a ******** bunch it does....

Anyway, went to work and my feet didn't hurt so bad. I had bought new shoes and insoles both and they seemed to work wonderfully. The weather was hot, but since it was the afternoon, it cooled down rapidly. I got to learn how to work the box crusher at work and got to mop and clean up the bathrooms-breakroom again. I also got to mop the store down for the night.....yay.....

I'm still depressed and cranky and emo. Love me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:12 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas
I love the Gunner stuff heart

I wuv it too <3

YAAAAAAAAAY
The Red Avenger returns!
ninja
Nanananananana ~ !!! mrgreen

Oh how I knew Doomie was going to be in heaven. rofl

Selene Aries

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:41 am
Should I start worrying about my sanity if I bang the back of my head against a wall I'm sitting again?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:41 am
In some circumstances, Splenda turns back into sugar. It's basically sucrose with a peripheral hydrogen atom replaced with chlorine, right? So in the right chemical environment, it gets shifted back and becomes sugar.

Plus, colas have phosphoric acid as an ingredient and the pH is pretty low.  

Shaviv

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:21 am
Shaviv
In some circumstances, Splenda turns back into sugar. It's basically sucrose with a peripheral hydrogen atom replaced with chlorine, right? So in the right chemical environment, it gets shifted back and becomes sugar.

Plus, colas have phosphoric acid as an ingredient and the pH is pretty low.

All I know is that I should only drink water and milk. And maybe not milk. o.o

GAH! WHY MUST EVERYTHING I EAT BE BAD FOR ME, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE OF IT I HAVE!? gonk  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games