Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the response he got. Settling at the counter, Tony watched Loki moving around the kitchen and cooking. His stomach was growling by the time Loki finally put the plate in front of him. “This looks great babe….thanks.” he said, leaning over to peck Loki’s cheek before turning back to his food, digging in eagerly. The food did wonders for settling Tony, that and a spiked coffee. By the time he was done, he was nearly back to normal. “Do you need to do something to get ready for the party tonight?” he asked lightly as he washed the dishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:19 am
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when he heard Tony's stomach growl. He was glad that the man had an appetite after the nightmare. Especially when there were times where it was hard to get Tony to eat something. "You are welcome." Loki stated smiling as he watched Tony dig into the meal. "I need to cast a spell on the material and dress but otherwise nothing I know of." Loki responded quizzically.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly, continuing to pick at his omelet. “Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t keeping you from doing something you needed to.” Tony replied. Leaning against Loki, he smiled faintly. “I really can’t wait to introduce you to some friends….you’ll get along with them….and they’ll have so many questions.” He said. “Plus, as amazing as I’m sure your costume will be, I’m sure it’ll be even more entertaining to take off.” He added with a wink.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:06 pm
MDaylus

"I still have my weekly talk with my mother but that is in a few hours." Loki shook his head. It wouldn't matter if Tony was keeping him from something he would give it up to spend time with his mate. When the man continued to talk about having Loki meet his friends tonight he nodded but he still felt unsure. "Questions?" Loki asked, he already didn't know what to expect but questions from unknown people made him nervous. Tony's teasing distracted him however. "You will just have to wait to see it."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Nothing to worry about babe. Magical aliens are just fairly new. There will be questions for you and Thor….and honestly, you’re the better conversation.” Tony said lightly. Thor was fun to hang out with, sure, but Loki was still better if you weren’t into battle stories and drinking until you pass out. Hearing the god say he’d have to wait, Tony smiled slightly. “I know….but I can imagine can’t I?’  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded again when Tony told him it was nothing to worry about and that it would be merely questions about them because they were strange. No one had seen anything like them in many centuries. "It is true, there is a reason they call me silver tongue." Loki smirked. "You can indeed but I doubt it will be like anything you have imagined." he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the mention of the name. “Oh, there are plenty more reasons for that name.” he said lightly. Hearing Loki say he wouldn’t imagine what he was going to wear, Tony arched a brow. “Really now? I’m sure I could come up with it. Or I could give you some ideas for surprises for me if you want.” He said lightly, grinning.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Tony said there were plenty of reasons for that name. "Oh do you think so? What do you imagine it would be then?" Loki questioned with a teasing smirk. He knew the man could probably guess what the base costume was but Loki had so much more to add to it that he was sure he would out do any costume that would be similar.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well….I don’t think I convinced you with vampire.” Tony said lightly, though he had tried. “You wouldn’t do a horror baddie or any type of soldier…..Mafia or mobster?” he asked, tilting his head. He had been eager to see Loki in a pinstripe suit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony speculated that he had not convinced him with the vampire. Though the idea had been intriguing it had been too simple and too much like some Asgardian clothing he had. He shook his head when the man continued on to say he would not do a bad guy or solider. He barely knew what the next things the man said were. "You are correct I will be none of those." Loki hummed in amusement.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face as Loki responded to him, thinking things through even more. “Well you don’t play video games, so none of that, though you as an Assassin’s Creed assassin might be neat. You wouldn’t be a cowboy, though I would like to see you in chaps.” He said, giving a suggestive wiggle of his brow. Leaning his head on Loki’s shoulder, he hummed. “Knight maybe?”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki tilted his head in confusion when Tony said he didn't play video games and he had no idea what assassin's creed was. A cowboy has him arching his eyebrow but he laughed when the man gave a suggestive wiggle of his brow. "No, not a Knight." Loki smiled as the man leaned on his shoulder.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed softly. “Not a knight. Not a hippie or anyone famous. Can’t be anything too sexy or we won’t make it to the party. You haven’t been around long enough to know clichéd Halloween costumes….” He said, trying to logic out what Loki could be. “Are you going to look like you?” he asked, wondering if Loki would mess with his appearance at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help but laugh at Tony's next suggestions. "I suppose in some ways there are things I have worn before making it into my costume but very little of it will be from my armor." Loki hinted. He wouldn't tell Tony, he wanted to see what the man would think of it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:26 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned in confusion at Loki’s hints. “Things you’ve worn before…..” Tony mumbled. “Oh, are you wearing those leather pants?” he asked quickly. “I love those pants….”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games