Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:57 pm
SubonicXP
"What kind of Poison moves can you use?" He asked the Roselia though really the question was at Kate, that is what moves her Roselia could use.

She hummed and nodded, eyes lighting up in curiosity. "I'd like that, actually. What pokemon are they fused with?" Meeting hybrids in general was exciting- after all, they weren't exactly staggering in numbers so far.

Violet chirped happily upon being released, waving both at Sub and Kate. Upon being asked the question, Sub was met with a series of chirps and whines from the pokemon.

"Oh, right. Moves. Uhh ... Sleep Powder, Magical Leaf, Toxic Spikes, and Giga Drain." Responded Kate. She hummed in thought for a little bit, cocking her head to the side, "And her ability is ... Uhh ... Poison Point, I think?" Kate picked up her Roselia, giving the flower pokemon a little pat on the head, "Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:14 pm
misfortuneGB

She hummed and nodded, eyes lighting up in curiosity. "I'd like that, actually. What pokemon are they fused with?" Meeting hybrids in general was exciting- after all, they weren't exactly staggering in numbers so far.

Violet chirped happily upon being released, waving both at Sub and Kate. Upon being asked the question, Sub was met with a series of chirps and whines from the pokemon.

"Oh, right. Moves. Uhh ... Sleep Powder, Magical Leaf, Toxic Spikes, and Giga Drain." Responded Kate. She hummed in thought for a little bit, cocking her head to the side, "And her ability is ... Uhh ... Poison Point, I think?" Kate picked up her Roselia, giving the flower pokemon a little pat on the head, "Why do you ask?"

"To be honest with you I don't remember. Been a long time since I last saw them. Parasect? No, that's not it...it'll come to me." He said with a shrug. "I just need a poison sample from her, best way to get that would be through using a Poison type move. That way I don't have to extract the poison from her. Maybe have her scatter some Toxic Spikes?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:22 pm
SubonicXP

"I just need a poison sample from her, best way to get that would be through using a Poison type move. That way I don't have to extract the poison from her. Maybe have her scatter some Toxic Spikes?"

She nodded and sat the Roselia down, who gave a soft whine in response to being put down. Reaching over, Kate gave Violet another little pat before glancing back at Sub. "Parasect? Or something of the like, I'm sure. They sound interesting already!"

Kate looked back at Violet, standing up and issuing her request. "Violet, Poison Spikes. Not too many, and don't spread them out far. We need them for samples, yeah?"

Violet blinked and nodded, seeming confused but not minding either way. The roses on the Roselia's hands seemed to glow for a moment, an expression of concentration on her features. A moment later, she thrusted her hands towards the ground which caused two pairs of spikes to clatter onto the floor.

The hybrid leaned over, scooping the poisonous spikes up as if they were nothing. "Is four enough?" Normally, the spikes weren't to be handled without proper gloves and other suiting. It seemed being part Roselia had its perks when it came to parts like this, though. Holding out the spikes, Kate placed them in the tube Sub had opened prior.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:31 pm
misfortuneGB

The hybrid leaned over, scooping the poisonous spikes up as if they were nothing. "Is four enough?" Normally, the spikes weren't to be handled without proper gloves and other suiting. It seemed being part Roselia had its perks when it came to parts like this, though. Holding out the spikes, Kate placed them in the tube Sub had opened prior.

"Thank you very much." The man said as Kate dropped the Toxic Spikes into the container, promptly twisting the lid back on it afterwards. "This should be more than enough. Thank you very much, Violet." He thanked the Roselia, nodding his head in her direction.

"I'll have GRAY help me create a strong antidote to Roselia poisons. That way we can give you a couple shots and help hasten the process of building up an immunity to your own poisons. Considering your Roselia has Poison Point as its natural ability it's only a matter of time before you start constantly producing your own poisons and I think it would be a good idea for you to already have something of a resistance to it. I don't think you want to spend weeks or months passing out or vomiting." He quipped.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:37 pm
SubonicXP

"I'll have GRAY help me create a strong antidote to Roselia poisons. That way we can give you a couple shots and help hasten the process of building up an immunity to your own poisons. Considering your Roselia has Poison Point as its natural ability it's only a matter of time before you start constantly producing your own poisons and I think it would be a good idea for you to already have something of a resistance to it. I don't think you want to spend weeks or months passing out or vomiting." He quipped.

"Thank you."
She nodded and gave a smile at the comment, "This is really nice of you. Honestly I, ah, I wasn't really expecting all of this when I first joined." Kate gestured to the area around her, "I mean, are all recruits treated like this? It's really, really nice."

Violet, meanwhile, had returned to clinging onto Kate's leg. It seemed she was very uninterested in the conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:41 pm
misfortuneGB

"Thank you."
She nodded and gave a smile at the comment, "This is really nice of you. Honestly I, ah, I wasn't really expecting all of this when I first joined." Kate gestured to the area around her, "I mean, are all recruits treated like this? It's really, really nice."

Violet, meanwhile, had returned to clinging onto Kate's leg. It seemed she was very uninterested in the conversation.

Sub would give Kate a look as if he didn't understand a word she said, as if she were speaking a completely different language. The very idea that she presented to him, that he could possibly not treat everyone like this was totally foreign to him. "Of course, that's what we're about. We take in the dredges of society and prop them up, make them better than they were and then show that very same society what they considered trash became. I know how it feels to be lost, alone, have nothing. To feel like the world couldn't care what happened to you. So I guess you could say I take every person's reason for coming here to be personal. As if their problems are mine as well."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:47 pm
SubonicXP
"Of course, that's what we're about. We take in the dredges of society and prop them up, make them better than they were and then show that very same society what they considered trash became. I know how it feels to be lost, alone, have nothing. To feel like the world couldn't care what happened to you. So I guess you could say I take every person's reason for coming here to be personal. As if their problems are mine as well."

Her gaze softened upon hearing Sub's explanation. She had expected something kind, but not that kind. "That's very nice of you," Mumbled Kate, voice low but warm in tone, "That's a very good way of thinking. I mean, big places sorta have a rep for being big and scary, but it's amazing how great everyone here has been." The soft look to her expression quickly took on a more excited tone, as did her voice, "I can already tell I'm going to love it here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:52 pm
misfortuneGB

Her gaze softened upon hearing Sub's explanation. She had expected something kind, but not that kind. "That's very nice of you," Mumbled Kate, voice low but warm in tone, "That's a very good way of thinking. I mean, big places sorta have a rep for being big and scary, but it's amazing how great everyone here has been." The soft look to her expression quickly took on a more excited tone, as did her voice, "I can already tell I'm going to love it here."

"I hope you do, I really do." He said with a great big smile. "Now enough mushy stuff. Scram! I'll let you know when I'm done." Sub said with a laugh as he playfully pushed Kate towards the door. "Oh, and a word of warning. I have a Gardevoir who I allow to roam the HQ freely. She is uh...different. Try to avoid her if you value your sanity. Seriously."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:57 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh, and a word of warning. I have a Gardevoir who I allow to roam the HQ freely. She is uh...different. Try to avoid her if you value your sanity. Seriously."

"Aww- Hey!" She laughed, playfully nudging Sub in response before making her way towards the door. "Heheh. Is she really that bad? I'm tempted to look for her now." Kate grinned, possibly in the most unintentional dorky manner possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:40 pm
misfortuneGB

"Aww- Hey!" She laughed, playfully nudging Sub in response before making her way towards the door. "Heheh. Is she really that bad? I'm tempted to look for her now." Kate grinned, possibly in the most unintentional dorky manner possible.

Little did Kate know that a certain Pokemon was listening in on Sub and Kate's conversation. It wasn't uncommon for her to do so, in fact she often spied on Sub, imagining herself to be some sort of ninja or something. Before Kate exited the lab the Gardevoir would teleport away, popping into the main area just outside the elevator, waiting for Kate to appear from it.

"Boo!" The Gardevoir would shout into Kate's mind as she jumped out in front of her, utilizing her telepathy to speak to the hybrid's mind. Oh why did she have to have a natural talent for mental intrusions?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:45 pm
SubonicXP

"Boo!" The Gardevoir would shout into Kate's mind as she jumped out in front of her, utilizing her telepathy to speak to the hybrid's mind. Oh why did she have to have a natural talent for mental intrusions?

Kate yelped upon being startled, stumbling a bit within her spot before looking over the Gardevoir. Oh, right. This was the one Sub mentioned, right? She laughed, albeit a bit nervously. "Oh! Mew, you really spooked me there for a second." Kate cocked her head to the side before pausing, could this pokemon speak? "My name is Kate. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:07 pm
misfortuneGB

Kate yelped upon being startled, stumbling a bit within her spot before looking over the Gardevoir. Oh, right. This was the one Sub mentioned, right? She laughed, albeit a bit nervously. "Oh! Mew, you really spooked me there for a second." Kate cocked her head to the side before pausing, could this pokemon speak? "My name is Kate. Who are you?"

"Nah, I don't speak, I think! Oops, sorry, read your thoughts. Sub tells me that's rude all the time. Sorry!" Gardy spoke to Kate's mind, her giggles ringing out in the hybrid's head. "I'm Gardy! Sub's my trainer but wanna know something funny? He's the only one I can't speak to! It's weird. That's why I like talking to everyone else here!" Random bit of information but okay. Sub did warn Kate about his Gardevoir.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:36 pm
SubonicXP

Gardy spoke to Kate's mind, her giggles ringing out in the hybrid's head. "I'm Gardy! Sub's my trainer but wanna know something funny? He's the only one I can't speak to! It's weird. That's why I like talking to everyone else here!" Random bit of information but okay. Sub did warn Kate about his Gardevoir.

Kate didn't seem to mind. The bubbly nature was a nice change of pace from the other personalities she had encountered thus far. She grinned, cocking her head and reaching out to shake the other's hand. "Why him, might I ask? Is it just because he's your trainer, and you two have a good bond or?" Again, Kate gave a lighthearted laugh, "Sorry if I'm being nosy, this is all just really exciting to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:03 pm
misfortuneGB

Kate didn't seem to mind. The bubbly nature was a nice change of pace from the other personalities she had encountered thus far. She grinned, cocking her head and reaching out to shake the other's hand. "Why him, might I ask? Is it just because he's your trainer, and you two have a good bond or?" Again, Kate gave a lighthearted laugh, "Sorry if I'm being nosy, this is all just really exciting to me."

"Haven't noticed yet, have you? Sub's different. You'll notice it later on! Here is a hint, Psychic abilities don't work on Dark types! But he's still human." Gardy giggled after dropping that cryptic statement on Kate. "You got any Pokemon? Any cute ones? Gasp! Any pink!? Love pink!" She just keeps getting more and more hyper.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:12 pm
SubonicXP

"Haven't noticed yet, have you? Sub's different. You'll notice it later on! Here is a hint, Psychic abilities don't work on Dark types! But he's still human." Gardy giggled after dropping that cryptic statement on Kate. "You got any Pokemon? Any cute ones? Gasp! Any pink!? Love pink!" She just keeps getting more and more hyper.

"But he's human?"
Interesting, but Kate had a feeling the subject wasn't something others would be open about. She had just joined, after all. "Pink? Haha, I wish! I have a Roselia, though." That had to be obvious, though. She held out one of her hands, which was partially pink-stained due to the hybridization, "If you couldn't tell, I mean. Eheh. I've got a Shinx, too, but he's not pink. I take it pink is your favorite color?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games