Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whispers of the Forest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:49 pm
NAME: Taelle
APPEARANCE: Red hair, green eyes, pale skin. Usually dressed in red or black, sometimes pink but very rarely.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Gackt, Dir en Grey, Rammstein, and lots of others I cant think of at the moment.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love the arts. I also love video games.
PERSONALITY: You'll just have to see that as time goes on, hm?
PET PEEVES: Stupid people that think they're smart, anyone that denies their dark side, not having enough sweet things in the cupboard ^.~ oh, and people that don't know when to shut up.
LIKES: sweet stuff, nice people, food in general. And no, I'm not fat. (No offense meant)
REASON FOR JOINING: Want to figure out just which style of Goth I am, and am also tired of all the idiots that have sprouted in Gaia during my year absence.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:58 pm
NAME: Kathleen
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, hazel eyes, glasses, pale enough to look albinoish.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Three Days Grace.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Computers, Books.
PERSONALITY: Randomish.
PET PEEVES: stupid people who will argue with you on how 60-15=55.
LIKES/DISLIKES: stuff. look at hobbies. And add freinds.
REASON FOR JOINING: Boredish.  

StawberrieGummi

blacklar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:24 pm

NAME: Lar. Some of my friends call me just V, I like them both.
AGE: in a few months I'll be legal. That is, I'll be 18. YEY!
APPEARANCE: I don't know. Normal I guess. Well, normal for someone that prefers black in clothes and white as skin color in a country were it's always sunny.
FAV. BANDS: I don't have one. Most of the time I love some songs from most of the bands I know. But I really like bands like Disturbed, Saliva, Within Temptation and much more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: well, nothing much. I like singing, and drawing, and playing the guitar, and reading, and writing, and hanging out with friends and staff.
PERSONALITY: I can't really tell that about myself. I'm really nice and polite, thought I can be selfish a bit. Don't ask me, just get to know me, I don't bite if not asked nicely.
PET PEEVES: Didn't quite understand what that meant. sweatdrop
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like everything cute and dark at the same time. I like music and being with nice and cool people. and I really like strange things. I hate when someone tells me that I like rock and things like that only to be like everyone else. and I hate rude people [even thought my boyfriend is rude, but he's nice to people he knows and people that are nice to him].
REASON FOR JOINING: I really like everything that is goth, and this is a goth guild that looks like it is full of nice people, so why not joining?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:57 pm
NAME: rebecca. you can call me that, becca, or yukiko my nickname, idc
APPEARANCE: about 5'6"
FAV. BANDS: a ton. i like mainly rock. right now i'm really into icp, thousand foot krutch, linkin park, otep, and rammstein.
HOBBIES: chewing on my earphone cord, listening to music, reading, watching anime, photoshopping pictures for amusement, surfing the interwebz
INTERESTS: psychology, culture, music, writing, legends/myths
PERSONALITY: i guess i'm pretty nice, don't get angry easily, love to talk. but if you insult one of my friends, i bite. not kidding.
PET PEEVES: ignorance, majority of rap music, mumbling, dried milk around the edge of the bottle
DISLIKES: pickles. and jerks.
REASON FOR JOINING: sounded like a group i could actually enjoy being in  

yukiko_21

Dione Rose

Dapper Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:02 pm
well ok im new to the guild biggrin sooo here goes smile

NAME: Nicole But you can call me Mor biggrin (my art sig name is NxRx..i will draw you art if you ask) smile

APPEARANCE: 5' 2.5" jawline black hair, hazel eyes, 4 tattoos, 3 piercings
FAV. BANDS:skinny Puppy, VnV, nightwish, Type O, god module, diary of dreams, aural vampire, and lots more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawing, reading, music, talking
PERSONALITY: depends really..i can be really deep and dark, or bubbley and random
PET PEEVES:stupid people, closed minded ppl, ppl who leave their shoeing carts in parking spaces >_<
LIKES/DISLIKES:things/ more things (low attention span..sorries)
REASON FOR JOINING:goth and looking to talk with like minded ppl.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:05 am
NAME: Nakeria (I've been brainwashed to not tell my real name, maybe if I really get familer with you guys maybe then I will tell my real name)
DON'T CALL ME A NOOB!

APPEARANCE: *murff* Brown wavy like chesnut air. It's pretty long and gets rather frizzy. Like Gene Wilder ^_^

FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Evenesence

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computering, Eating, Drawing, Singing, Dancing, video gameing, Opera, Sci-fi, DOCTOR WHO, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA,

PERSONALITY: Not very gothic. But very

PET PEEVES: (uh, wait what's that again?) Well I hate when people POP THEIR GUM!!! MAKES ME WANT TO KEEL THEM!!!! *foams at mouth*....*ahem* I also have a pet peeve of stupid people. I mean like stupid Beverly Hill girls like preps. I have a bunch more....Oh! People swearing and talking about Adult R-rated things that make me uncomfortable. Yaoi freaks are my recent one as well. As well as people talking in class.

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like Puppies and Canines THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. Um, I like classical music and have gotten to like Opera. I of course like anime and manga. I also have a slight intrest in certian types of serial killers like Jack the Ripper. *snicker* I make up these funny comics with him. I also like being random when I talk and realize I have no idea what I'm talking about.
My dislikes include MY STUPID OBESSIVE RITUALS THAT HAVE NO PURPOSE!! mad , Stupid stupid people, Preps, people that talk during class. Yaoi-sick people.

REASON FOR JOINING: I saw someones signature that had Darth Vater saying "Join the Dark side, we have cookies" Heh. I love darth vader. Also I want to see what kind of goth I am as well.

That's all for now! lol I'll put more later  

Nakeria

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Autre79

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:51 am
Name: Natasha

Appearance: Long dark brown hair and Hazel eyes

Fav bands: I really don't have one. I listen to all sorts of music EXCEPT country and blues and really oldies music gonk I do listen to heavy metal, opera, ensembles, orchrastra (think i spelled it wrongs sorrys) classical, and j-pop

Hobbies/Interests: Drawings, Video games, reading i read ALOT ehh computering

Personality: Nice and Anti-social lol I don't really belong into any group sweatdrop

Pet Peeves: I hate people who pops gums and people who slurps on sonic drinks so ******** annoying!! rawrs

Likes/Dislikes: I love puppys and small little kittens their soo uber cute my favorite animal is a wolf. i like anime and manga but i'm not obsessed with it um i like video games but i'm not a gamer because i dont have all that stuff sad ( im kinda poor but oh well im using a school computer right now) sweatdrop I LOVE my gothic boyfriend to death he's such a sweetheart well to me anyways lol he's a little hotheaded at times but an all around good guy smile my dislikes i hate hate hate people who lies and betrays and i hate preps and jocks that think there all that when there really not!! i hate wannabees JUST BE YOUR ******** SELF gessh

Reason for joining: i wanted to make some friends  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:59 pm
Autre79
Name: Natasha

Appearance: Long dark brown hair and Hazel eyes

Fav bands: I really don't have one. I listen to all sorts of music EXCEPT country and blues and really oldies music gonk I do listen to heavy metal, opera, ensembles, orchrastra (think i spelled it wrongs sorrys) classical, and j-pop

Hobbies/Interests: Drawings, Video games, reading i read ALOT ehh computering

Personality: Nice and Anti-social lol I don't really belong into any group sweatdrop

Pet Peeves: I hate people who pops gums and people who slurps on sonic drinks so ******** annoying!! rawrs

Likes/Dislikes: I love puppys and small little kittens their soo uber cute my favorite animal is a wolf. i like anime and manga but i'm not obsessed with it um i like video games but i'm not a gamer because i dont have all that stuff sad ( im kinda poor but oh well im using a school computer right now) sweatdrop I LOVE my gothic boyfriend to death he's such a sweetheart well to me anyways lol he's a little hotheaded at times but an all around good guy smile my dislikes i hate hate hate people who lies and betrays and i hate preps and jocks that think there all that when there really not!! i hate wannabees JUST BE YOUR ******** SELF gessh

Reason for joining: i wanted to make some friends

*hugs* Your awsome ^_^  

Nakeria

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

PROXY BIRD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:35 pm
NAME: Carolyn
APPEARANCE: 120 lbs, Chelsie haircut w/black bangs, 10 piercings - 4 facial - eyebrow, nostril, septum, lip
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson, Nirvana, The Cure, HIM, too many to name
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: watching movies, writing, reading, exploring cemeteries
PERSONALITY: eclectic
PET PEEVES: when someone says they'll call or do something by a certain time and they fail to do so!
LIKES/DISLIKES: spending time with my boyfriend/having to go to work
REASON FOR JOINING: I consider myself goth and am interested in meeting others who feel the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:32 am
Lawl.
n00bs
rofl

Couldn't resist. D:<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MortSanglant

theEmocarebear

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:53 pm
User Image
NAME: Kelsey. Username: KelsKay
APPEARANCE: 5' 4", brunnette, medium length hair.
FAV. BANDS: Demon Hunter, BFS, T.A.T.U., Aiden, etc. Tons. =3
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, singing, guitar (working on improving ;]), certain sports.
PERSONALITY: A happy go-lucky person with a knack for sarcastic humor/remarks. wink
PET PEEVES: Snobs, stuck ups, uber-preps, ppl unable to let others be themselves, txtTaLk to an extreme.
REASON FOR JOINING: Get to know more people with similar (and not so similar) attitudes, views, outlooks. =:]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:29 pm
NAME: Andrea, Ange for short
APPEARANCE: 5'2" 110 lbs, short blonde hair, greenish eyes
FAV. BANDS: Social Distortion, Bad Religion, The Used, MCR, Pennywise
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: listening to music, hanging out, going shopping, partying, reading, going for walks, up for about anything
PERSONALITY: quiet at first, bubbly, humourous, easy to talk to
PET PEEVES: narrowmindedness, people who judge and stereotype tohers
LIKES/DISLIKES: dramatic makeup, funky clothes, vintage jewelry
REASON FOR JOINING:I like everything goth and would like to meet a lot of cool new people

andreadawn101

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:29 pm
roxy toxxic
NAME: Andrea, Ange for short
APPEARANCE: 5'2" 110 lbs, short blonde hair, greenish eyes
FAV. BANDS: Social Distortion, Bad Religion, The Used, MCR, Pennywise
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: listening to music, hanging out, going shopping, partying, reading, going for walks, up for about anything
PERSONALITY: quiet at first, bubbly, humourous, easy to talk to
PET PEEVES: narrowmindedness, people who judge and stereotype tohers
LIKES/DISLIKES: dramatic makeup, funky clothes, vintage jewelry
REASON FOR JOINING:I like everything goth and would like to meet a lot of cool new people
Social D!!!Awesome! *gives you a high-five*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:03 pm
NAME:Ronaldo
APPEARANCE:
FAV. BANDS:Metallica, Satyricon, Opeth...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Gaming
PERSONALITY:Normal
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING:goths

(sorry for noy saying much)  

Mr.Bang

650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Member 100

sdvkjonapugadg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm
NAME:Samantha or Sami but please no Sam because it sounds like a boy name which really annoys me.
APPEARANCE:5'2",short dark brownish black hair,hazel eyes,glasses
FAV. BANDS:I have many but lately I've been listening to Disturbed,Rammstein,Emilie Autumn, Coheed and Cambria, and Seether.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:RPG, art, reading, and poetry writing
PERSONALITY:goth,somewhat quiet,friendly, and sarcastic at times.
REASON FOR JOINING:I found it better then others I saw  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games